Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

"And, I'm not at all worried about opening the lid, because I'm going to be so loving and good to you, that I know you'll come flying back to my arms and right up under my wings for the protection and warmth that I can provide every single night. And you're gonna feel a hell of a lot less alone than you did when the jar was clamped tight and you couldn't really fly anywhere," said Leif.

The firefly flew out of the jar. He buzzed around them, and almost as though Leif was a prophet, the firefly flew around them and lighted on Leif's hand, stayed there for a second, and flew on Lynne's check, landing softly.

Lynne screwed her face up and chuckled with sheer pleasure.

He stroked her hair.

"Don't move too much or he'll fly away. He's just like you, he needs to be handled with care, and have a secure resting place. And that's what I'm going to give to you. And tomorrow we just make that official before God and man," he added dotingly.

The firefly lit on Lynne's cheek and it glowed.

"Damn, it's so pretty, I can see the glow all around me," said Lynne.

A tear streamed down her cheek and the firefly flew away.

"Lord, that was so damn beautiful, I'm going to need a box of tissues to make it down the aisle," said his grandmother.

Everyone on the porch chucked.

"Come on, walk with me alone in the garden, then I'll tuck you into bed and give you a goodnight kiss. And, when you wake up tomorrow morning, we'll be getting married. When the afternoon comes, you'll be my little wifey," he added with a grin.

"And you'll be my beautiful husband and we'll never have to part," sighed Lynne dreamily.

***

With the fireflies earlier, Leif could tell that Lynne was touched that he didn't get upset with her for trapping the fireflies in the jar. Of course it was cruel, but he used to do it too before he became such a hippie and so adamant about protecting God's creatures.

But he saw it as a beautiful metaphor to teach Lynne. He'd always be patient with her. She'd always have his loving care. There was no reason to fear the much bigger world she was being introduced to, bigger than the world outside of her parents cultish religion and their former family, because Lynne could fly free and explore her dreams, knowing she always had a safe place to land in his arms, each and every night while she would be cherished. It was a good lesson for her to learn.

He also loved showing her over, and over, with patience that he wasn't going to be harsh with her or criticize her roughly when she did something wrong. It was his job to show patience and love. Kindness and concern. She thrived when he showed her this care, which he felt from the depths of his soul!

She looked up at him in the moonlight taking his hand and looked positively lovesick. They'd walked far off from everyone else on the porch, and no one could see them any longer, only their shadows.

Lynne was damn beautiful, her honey colored skin glowing in the moonlight. She was wearing the cutest little yellow summery skirt and blouse, a pencil skirt with a ruffle filled top that lightly showed her mid-drift and her broad and sexy shoulders.

"You are just too damn perfect and gorgeous, and I am so lucky to be marrying you tomorrow. I promise from the bottom of my heart, that I won't forget to stop and smell all the roses and make love to you often, even after you bless me and allow me to fuck you, it's the single thing I've wanted more than anything since we've met except the one thing that even this evening I'm now realizing means more to me than anything. Oh hell, Lynne, I just want you to love me beautiful, and I don't care where, or how, whether we are sitting side by side and watching the cartoons that you love, cuddling and taking a nap, or I have you bent over the couch and I'm biting your neck while I'm slamming my dick into you," he murmured kissing her forehead.

"All of those sound lovely to me Leif. I want to be there with you in each one. Oh fuck, I'm sorry I was so shy to kiss you nastily at first during the rehearsal dinner, but I won't let you down for the wedding. I want to practice now. You're kind to me baby but you love me in a passionate way, and I don't know much about love but I think that those ways, the passionate ways, and the tender ways are a unique and irresistible combination, and I'm a lucky woman," murmured Lynne.

She pulled him towards her by his dreadlocks, startling him slightly and he chuckled.

She grabbed his chin, stood up on her tippy toes, and forced his mouth apart with her own probing lips.

"Mmm...Lynney," he moaned erotically but his mouth was already full of her tantalizing kisses.

He could taste the flavor of her mouth, and the honey and brown sugar from the tea and it was intoxicating.

He gripped some of her hair, pulling her head backwards, and hunched downward so he could get more control over the kiss, rolling his large tongue around in her mouth, savoring the flavor as he sucked her tongue, and she whimpered with pleasure the vibrations of her mouth and tongue against his own filling Leif with masculine pleasure.

He grunted, and cupped her buttocks.

What he would give to make everyone's shadows on the porch just disappear into the moonlight. Have the minister come over and perform a quick ceremony and quickly disappear.

He could push her right down in the middle of the strawberry patch that they were standing in, and fuck her right between the bushes, in the moonlight, they could consummate their marriage, and he would stuff his little Lynney with strawberries while she lay in his chest until she felt full contented and sleepy with the fruit and his dick.

Erotic as hell. His kissing became more urgent with the longings of his fantasy and he pulled her close to him by her delicate waist so she could feel his erection, throbbing for her through his jean shorts.

She whimpered when she felt it.

"I can't wait. I want to be your good girl," she murmured breaking off the kiss.

"You like that don't you? Like for me to tell you that you're my good girl. You are a good girl Lynne, and very special to your husband. I'll tell you anything you enjoy hearing tomorrow, baby I promise you, all night through. Let's have dessert. Sit with me in the strawberry patch," he added.

He sat down and pulled Lynne between his legs.

"You better mean literal dessert. I mean I know we are shadows and our bottoms are hidden in these bushes, but if we start hopping up and down happily even blind ass granny will know what is up," said Lynne.

"You nasty little thing you, your mind is always dirty and thinking about sex with your husband. Good for you, because you're going to be doing lots of fucking and you wouldn't survive life with your horny perverted husband, unless you were filthy minded like you are proving to be," he added playfully nuzzling the crown of her hair with his nose.

She punched him in his stomach playfully.

"Ouch. What did I tell you about roughing me up? You might be cute, but you're a fucking monster too," he said playfully.

Lynne giggled and her eyes shined with her playfulness. He adored her.

They started kissing again, and Lynne groaned.

He pulled her further into his lap, and she straddled him while he sat Indian style.

Because she was wearing a skirt, he could feel the dampness and the heat of the cotton crotch of her panties even through his jean shorts while they kissed.

"God, I'm going to be so fucking lucky! I can't wait to be inside you again, but this time nice and rough sweet heart," he groaned close to her lips.

"I can't wait either," panted Lynne, lustily grinding and pressing her crotch up to him roughly.

"Now, what was that shit you were saying about bobbing heads in the strawberry bushes. If you're gonna grind your mans dick, at least make it something worth talking about, and not through clothes. Shadows dry humping look about the same as shadows fucking," he offered playfully.

Lynne chuckled.

"I want to feed you dessert. I'm always gonna feed you and care for you as your husband," he murmured.

It was a pledge he was making to her in the grass, an extension of what their private vows would be when they got up in the morning.

He plucked a strawberry from the bush. He pushed it into her mouth. She sucked it, bit it softly in half and fed the rest to him.

"I'm gonna feed you and care for you too," she murmured dreamily.

She was so sweet. He chuckled and he kissed her nose.

They fed each other several strawberries in this fashion, one biting and sucking, then feeding the other half to each other. They were all the best and brightest parts of each other and completed each other intensely.

"Let me put you to bed Lynney and give you your very last goodnight kiss before we get married. You've already been my wife in my heart for a long time, probably since I touched you while you were standing at the bookcase. But now, hell, you're really gonna be Ms. Leif Peterson. I guess that makes me Mr. Lynne Peterson, but don't get carried away with that shit," he added with a playful chuckle helping her out of the grass.

"I won't, I promise. But that's sexy as hell for you to even say that. I love how liberal you are," she murmured adoringly.

"Come on little Lynne Miller. Time for bed. When you wake up tomorrow, you'll be Lynne Peterson. You'll really belong to your husband, and I can't wait for you to be mine," he murmured huskily.

"Me neither. And not just to fuck either. Just for everything, all the feelings in our heart to be official," she murmured sweetly as he escorted her into the house by his elbow.

"Hell yeah sweetie," he added walking her up the stairs and down the hall to his old bedroom.

"I'm glad we are turning in relatively early. At least by midnight. I want to get good sleep so I look pretty in my pictures," she added with a smile.

"You'd look pretty even with bags under your eyes but I understand wanting a good night's sleep as vain as you are," he quipped playfully.

"I know you aren't calling me vain Mr. Primp and preen my dreads until they hang perfectly," teased Lynne.

"That's not preening! You need to lay them right or they get fuzzy and lint balls and shit!" said Leif.

"I love it when you get defensive. I'm also looking forward to being able to tease you, now not just as your girlfriend but your wife, teasing your ass mercilessly like you deserve," said Lynne.

Leif smacked her bottom hard.

"Ouch, you always smack my butt as your defense when I get the best of you, because you know I'm right," said Lynne.

He laughed, pinched her butt and she squealed.

God she was so damn cute all the noises she made! She'd make so many damn noises she probably never knew she'd make before while he gorged her with his dick tomorrow evening, and the rest of their lives!

"Lynney where are your pajamas. I'll help you get them on and kiss you goodnight," he added pulling her into his lap.

"I...I just want you to kiss me good night. When we...when we get married tomorrow, will you get my pajamas out for me, and kiss me goodnight," she asked sweetly.

She looked up at him with those sweet, shy eyes. His heart pounded with love for her. Of course he'd get her pajamas out for her, put them on her, and kiss her goodnight. He lived to do that for her, each time she wanted for the rest of their lives! That was why he was marrying her!

"Hell yeah, I told you a few nights ago baby, I'd do all that, plus so much more to get you ready if you want, read you a story, draw you a bath, fix you a hot cup of tea, whatever makes you feel comfy and safe when I tuck my wife in," he added dotingly, tousling her hair lovingly.

"Then can I save that for tomorrow night? I look forward to you giving me my Jammies and fixing me a cup of tea and reading me a story. Some shit like the Alchemist or something. I never had that, always had to read bible shit, or propaganda literature before bedtime when I was growing up. When you do those soothing things to me, and rock me close to you and fix me a cup of tea it feels good as hell Leif, new, safe secure shit I never felt before. I want to save my reward for after I become a wife," said Lynne with a soft smile.

It hurt Leif to feel that their marriage was the first time that she'd be getting really soothing treatment before bedtime!

When she said things like that, showing how much she loved the doting affection he wanted to show, his heart ached with the desire to fill her up with more care than she ever knew, and make her feel good for the rest of their days. Lynne thrived in his doting care!

He felt privileged to be getting to love such a beautiful woman who craved tenderness and knew how to appreciate it! He loved filling her up full to bursting with those special feelings.

Wait until she saw what bedtime would be like tomorrow. He was trying to put on some steely reserve now so he could make it through what he had planned without crying. She was going to know she was his special sweetheart, and she was his most important possession, and each night she'd be cared for.

"Sure darling. We'll do lots of special things to tuck you in to sleep next to your husband nicely tomorrow. In the meantime, where's my goodnight kiss," he said playfully.

Lynne leaned in sweetly and pecked him on his lips.

He sat on the foot of the bed and he kissed her forehead again and again.

She giggled with delight.

He still insisted on turning the covers back for her.

He tousled her hair.

"You sure you don't want me to help you with your pajamas? I'll still do a lot of new cool shit for you tomorrow after we say our vows when it's time to sleep," he added dotingly.

"No, let's save it, just like fucking," said Lynne with a sweet grin.

"Okay baby. The hardest thing I ever have to do in the last few days is leave you in another bed. Tonight is the last night of that hard shit. Can't wait to feel you sleep close to me tomorrow night. I'll never take for granted having you in my arms the whole night through ever! This week apart is a good lesson on how special feeling you breathing close to me is. Goodnight lovely," he added tenderly kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight Leif. I can't wait until tomorrow night when you are really my husband.

"Me either baby. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite," he said playfully handing her the pajamas she was going to wear.

"You either," said Lynne.

He blew a kiss at Lynne, and shut the door behind him.

***

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers