All Comments on 'Lynn Dates a Dominant Man Ch. 01'

by hotmetalman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Nope

It wasn't too ban until she denied him sex and gave it only to Jim, that totally ruined it for me. I realize that denial is part of some cuckold's fantasy, but to me it really puts a lie to her stating she loves him.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 11 years ago
Great story

I like the ending, denying him her pussy. That could lead to so much torment and mind fuckery in the future. It's what he wants and she is giving it to him, pushing his limits. Great story.

ChastizedChastizedover 11 years ago

Wow, the possibilities of where this story can go. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapters.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kill yourself

What a worthless pair. No one could possibly live like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved the story....

Thank you for a fantastic and so erotic beginning....love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

as a guy who fantasizes about his 50 y/o conservative wife being seduce, taken and used on a daily basis, enjoyed the story. cock cage wasn't for me but rest of story was awesome. would love to have heard more specific details. if you want to chat about wives for real, send me a note at fantasyluvr56@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please !

Wonderfully sexy and arousing. As a happily married man I lie in bed and whisper these kind of stories to my beautiful wife. She says I'm awful but then asks if I have been reading "those stories " again. Thank you for your beautiful story.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Excellent but for a couple minor details

First, I have seen sissy husbands who are in chastity. When they are really turned on and humiliated, they leak pre cum goo. This is good for them as the full load in their balls needs to make room for more seed. You need to speak to this and how it makes the sissy balls feel a bit better, but is humiliating for hubby that all he can do is leak. Also his wife should not let him "clean up" after he pops a load. Since hubby is tied down, she should use her fingers and pick up the globs of seed and feed it to hubby and make him swallow. Then he can "clean up" This goes for his leaking goo. Make him lick it up and eat it or feed it to him. Also she should make him eat her used nasty pussy and ass. Feeding him the real man seed and again making him swallow. Other than these points, you could also paint a story of her two girl friends using strap on's and teasing him. Stretching his pussy as he leaks goo and has to eat their pussy's. Yes this type of cuckold, one who is in chastity, is very fun to humiliate and use. Keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just horrible

Less than "1"

49greg49gregalmost 9 years ago
good story, but ....

I hate that the lover was dictating to the hubby, telling him to drop the wife off, not allowing hubby to have sex with his wife ... stuff like that.

Otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
as it should be.

Awesome that she found a Dominant, for her first lover. It's better, so it helps you know your place better. That way, she has it easier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And her husband would accept her why?

This was too one-sided. All for the wife and nothing for hubby. This is where he throws her out and divorces her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And In The Real World

This miserable excuse for a man would grow a pair of ball and a backbone then bitch slap the shit out of Lynn and her boyfriend.

This is the typical stereotype wimp story, nothing original here, just a rehash of all the other shit that is on this site.

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesabout 3 years ago
Oh my god

How has NOONE commented on this!!! I need more, this is exactly what I've been looking for in a story, I love the idea of a wife who takes a lover!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next step is for the wife to feminize her slave and turn him into a french maid. Butt plugged and forced to clean her lovers house as well!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Typical personality disordered wimpy cuck. Fucking waste of protoplasm.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

More "How To Make A Husband Shaped Doormat," stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotmetalman@hotmetalman
200 Followers
I am a retired scientist. At home, I yearn to be sexually dominated by my wife. My fantasies include being cuckolded, humiliation, bondage and discipline. In real life my wife is taking more control as the years go by but I will probably never live the scenes I fantasize.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES