Lynn Finally Lives Her Fantasy

Story Info
Fianc? gets fantasy fulfilled on her birthday.
1k words
3.85
109.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fiancée Lynn and myself are swingers. Lynn has always had a thing for my best friend Paul. She thought it would be too awkward to actually act upon her desires though. I on the other hand was thinking of ways to get them together.

Then one day when I was talking to Paul I could sense he was very unhappy with his marriage. He told me she never gives him sex any more. That is when I knew I had to come up with a plan.

So one day I told Paul I needed him to come to the house and help me fix the car. I asked him if his sex life was getting any better. Luckily he said no he hasn’t gotten any pussy in 2 months. I knew I could get it to finally happen. I told Paul that Lynn had a thing for him and that I wanted him to help me fuck her. At first he didn’t believe me, so I got out our photo album of our times with other people. He looked through the album and was shocked at first, but could tell he was getting highly aroused. When he got to the picture of Lynn's 46FF tits with a 10" cock between them he smiled and said he would love to help me out. We then thought of a way to do it too surprise Lynn. We decided we would do it on her birthday so she would get a gift she would always remember.

2 weeks later when her birthday rolled around I told her we were going to have quiet night at home for her birthday. Paul was supposed to come by at 7pm but she didn’t know that. At 6:30 we got done eating and cleaned up the mess. We went to the living room and sat down. I figured if I could get her turned on a little bit before he came that it would be more fun. We started fooling around and Lynn was down to her bra and panties. I heard Paul's car coming up the road so I told her I was going to give her the surprise gift I got for her. I made her put on a blindfold and said I was going to the car to get the gift. I led Paul into the house very quietly. I said to keep blindfold on till I was ready. Paul then went over and got behind her. He kissed her neck and turned her around and put his tongue deep into her mouth. She kissed him back and while she was kissing him I took the blindfold off and said "surprise".

She was very surprised and very happy when she looked at Paul. I asked if she liked her gift. Of course her answer was yes and she was very excited to finally get the chance to be with my best friend. She said since it is her gift that she can do whatever she wants with it and gave us a slutty little smile.

Then she put her tongue back in his mouth and let her hand go down and feel the bulge in his pants. With their tongues still locked together she unzipped his pants. She then slid down on her knees and pulled his pants down and started kissing his dick through his underwear. It was obvious she was getting very excited and was trying to tease him.

She stood back up and pushed him down onto the couch. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra so her beautiful 46 ff's were fully exposed. She then slid her soaking wet panties off very slowly. Her shaved pussy was now in front of Paul’s face. Lynn started rubbing her clit and teasing him some more. She then told him to stand up while she sat on the couch. She took his 9" cock into her hand and started licking it all over. She then put it all into her mouth and started sucking it as fast as she possibly could. Paul said he was getting close to cumming and she may want to stop or have a mouth full of cum. What Lynn did next shocked me as she does not like the taste of cum. She started sucking him very hard and fast till he started cumming then pulled his dick out and she pointed it at her mouth and took the second and third shot of hot cum into her mouth.

She stood up with cum running down her cheek and said that it was delicious and that she was just getting started. She the told me to come over and eat her pussy while she tried getting Paul hard again. I was very eager to do that as I as so turned on seeing the cum all over I had undid my pants and was jerking off watching them.

I was only down there for a minute when she said Paul was hard again and she wanted to always try a DP and who better than me and Paul. So she climbed on Paul and slowly slid his rock hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. She moaned and said it felt better than she ever imagined it would. She said she always dreamed of riding Paul's cock. I came up behind her fingered her asshole to get it ready for my cock.

I then slid my cock into her ass and she moaned once and her body started shaking as she screamed out she was cumming. We kept on fucking her as hard as we could. She said that she had enough of that and wanted Paul to get on top. He got on her and fucked her harder than I’ve seen her fucked, but by the look on her face she was loving every second of it. Paul tensed up and pulled his cock out of her pussy and shot his load all over her chest. When he was finished I went over and put my cock in her. She licked on Paul’s cock while I was fucking her. I pulled my cock out and shot my load all over her face.

Paul started to get dressed when Lynn said we all should stay naked cause she was far from done tonight. We fucked her 3 more times that night. I wonder if his wife is starting to suspect anything since he has to "help fix my car" at least once a week now?