Lynn, Tom And Steve: A Couple Trans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not knowing any of this was going on I too reached over and put my hand on her thigh, though a bit higher up. She gently opened her legs just a bit, and we both noticed even without knowing we were both touching her sensually. Her hand on Steve's, she gave it a slight squeeze signaling all was okay with her. He slowly slid it up her thigh bumping into my hand which had moved to her clitoris. With a surprise I looked at her and then at Steve. After my initial shock I gave each an encouraging smile. Steve joined my hand at massaging her clit while she leaned back, seemingly relaxing, all the while reveling in the attention being given to her sex.

Before long we were all drained from the day and night of partying and wandered off to bed. Lynn rose from the tub and took my hand, winked at Steve and led me to our room.

Once there, stripped of suits and with warm body cores I pulled her to me and kissed her with enthusiasm running one hand to her left tit and the other to her waxed pussy. Even having just gotten out of the tub her swollen lips were again slippery with love juices and I knew she'd enjoyed the escapade with Steve.

My hopes at that time were to ask Steve to join us, though it was not to be since concern for our reputation among friends cautioned against it. Lynn being vocal during lovemaking, this was probably the right thing to do though we did manage a quick session of sex before drifting to sleep – mostly we both just needed a quick release of built up sexual tension.

BIRTHDAY WISHES

In October that year I would turn 30 and Lynn secretly planned a party with the same group in attendance. Steve included. As always, we drank and partied until late. Steve seemed to have had too much to drink so we chose to make him stay until morning. Lynn told me to put him in an extra room, though I had different schemes. I led him to our own bedroom and told him to get some rest while we saw the other guests off.

We ultimately wound down and headed to bed ourselves. I wondered how Lynn would react when she found Steve in our bed. I understand now that she wasn't all that surprised and with inhibitions down from drinking she stripped and climbed into the bed so she'd be in the middle between Steve and I. She admits to having thought it was provocative and possibly too easy to turn into something more than sleep. After all, she was naked and laying between two attractive naked men.

Steve was awakened with Lynn's crawling into bed and cleverly spied Lynn's naked breasts. We have always slept nude and with the drinking, she was not going to do anything but just that. With the lights out I reached over and lightly brushed my hand from her knee, up her thigh and onto her right breast. Giving her nipple a little tweak to test the waters, "mmm..." she responded as she rolled towards me. We kissed lightly so as to not disturb Steve as I moved my hand from breasts to her ass and around to her sex. We were apparently fooling no one as I noticed Steve roll onto his side facing Lynn's back. His had reached for her ass and hip, eyes coming to mine for assurances I was okay with it. Of course it was. We both liked Steve and I instinctively knew that with the prior fantasies between Lynn and I that she'd trust him as perhaps her first venture into being shared with another man.

It wasn't long before Steve placed his hand on her upper thigh. She immediately pulled it to her naked and quite bald pussy. His fingers joined mine, plying her lubricated lips. Breaking off a kiss with me, she leaned to Steve and took his lips to hers. His unoccupied hand rose to her breast for the first time. It was a lot of firsts, never before had she been in bed with two naked and virile men. To my knowledge, never had she permitted another man been to touch so intimately or in tantalizing nudity since our marriage. All of that changed this evening.

I motioned for Steven to take honors and experience the sweet taste of her love juices. As she began moving in time with the work of his tongue. Using his nose as a wand while his tongue entered her, he reached to her g-spot. A soft spongy button I knew well at the top of her vagina, just back from and underneath her clitoris.

She came hard. She always has when the g-spot is involved, and with deep physical contractions originating in her uterus.

Steve rose up and joined her lips in a well lubricated kiss. She could taste and enjoyed the sweet scent while kissing with enthusiasm.

His penis was engorged as I could see and Lynn could feel. Steve's pre-cum ran up her thigh and now onto her mons where it joined with the other juices there. He looked at me and with my nod, looked to Lynn for approval for what would come next. She smiled charmingly and took him by her both hands to guide his hard penis to her waiting, wanton sex. This was sex after all and she wanted it badly.

She placed his penis at her entrance and pulled his head into her warmth. Steve groaned and pushed to accept her invitation, sliding his full length into her pussy. She wrapped her toned legs firmly around his waist while raising her waist to take him fully and with exquisitely complete clitoral contact. With both hands on his ass, she held him from moving. Choosing instead to savor their joining.

It seemed as though minutes passed with time standing still but for the merged sound of their soft moans and sensual kissing. Humming to my ears. As Steve nibbled her ear (a favorite charm to Lynn) I could see her begin using her well-developed inner vaginal muscles to rhythmically give herself fully to Steve. I realized she was drawing the precum from him with waves of contractions and blending it with her own juices all within herself. She continued to hold him tightly while contracting and drawing her wrapped legs and hands tight and then releasing. Steve was prevented from any thrusting motion and suddenly came sharply. With that she released him from her binding legs, drawing them back and up. Steve began to move, understanding he'd been "given his head" as horsemen say when loosening the reigns of their mount.

Steve had reached his full and impressive size in length, girth and hardness as a result of Lynn's unique ministrations. He took her hands, now released from his ass and waist, into his spreading his fingers between hers and pushed them back firmly pressed into the head of the mattress. He leaned forward lavishing her breasts with his lips and tonging her pink nipples. She moaned in pleasure, continuing to contract as he slowly withdrew to reveal the head of his glistening large penis at the entrance of her sex. Pushing forward from his waist, he press back into her. Lynn's response was a deeply formed "aaahhh" and her vagina contracted with another wave from her settling orgasm. They began moving together in unison as he repeatedly withdrew his full length and pushed himself back in. With each move Lynn repeated her feelings of pleasure verbally. Whispering "Steve, that feels sooo good" he was encouraged to continue.

Continuing to slowly feed himself in and out, Lynn's eyes met mine as she smiled warmly in gratitude for allowing her friendship with Steve to move towards this new stage of mutual affection. She saw my own joy taken from such a mystical and deeply experienced enjoyement at seeing the pleasure shared among the three of us. We were surrendered to pleasure.

Inviting me to lean towards her, she leaned forward kissing me sensually with her tongue filling my mouth.

I whispered my love to her while fondled her breast and nipple how much I enjoyed and adored for taking complete pleasure in this charged experience.

Ultimately, with closed eyes Steve began thrusting increasing tempo and emphasis, deeply into my bride. Her legs were now well back and out of the way offering Steve full physical and visual access, both of which he took advantage of. Lynn continued to keep her sex upright to aid Steve's penetration as well as his contact with her scarlet, erect clitoris. With each thrust she emitted the signature "haaah" in a breathy deep voice.

With determination both drove the tempo and thrusting contact forward. Amidst the sound of their bodies as they repeatedly met both began moaning loudly, Lynn's "haah" taking more volume and expression encouraging Steve to faster and harder thrusts. Lynn matched him as they elevated each other's arousal higher and higher. Never had I seen her like this. It must have also been this way with Michel and other past lovers. They were as one, joined in body, mind and beyond the sum of these dimensions into a temporal entity of their own making.

Suddenly, with a jolt that almost threw Steve and Lynn exploded into a shattering, convulsing and physical orgasm from the depth of her body. Shaking in body and limb she doubling up to press Steve hard to her from breast her sex, again grabbing his ass and wrapping her legs around his waist to drive him deeper. Holding his as organ deeply as her womb and vagina grabbed and squeezed again and again.

Responding to this incredible woman in this astonishing orgasm, Steve signaled he was close. Lynn, almost gasping it out, said "in, In, IN me!". With hands, fingers and fingernails digging deeply into his ass cheeks she repeated in a husky, breathy shout "Steve! Steve! Please! Oh please give yourself to me". Repeating herself "in In IN me please!" she freed him to slam with all of his might again, a second time and finally on the third strike, burying himself into her belly as to touch her heart with his seed he roared wildly and exploded shooting dense, hard spurts against her cervix. She could feel it hitting hitting her, hot and fast. Her hands joined his own thrusts to pull him into her, to project himself fully and infinetly into her wanton and fertile womb. Just as Steve wanted to touch her heart, so too did she want his seed to find her hot heart where it could be captured and held with her to eternity.

They joined into a single voice to the heavens; Steve with his roars as a wild lion harmonized with Lynn's sharp "haah, aaahaah". His hard impressively well endowed penis plunged, thrust hard from the fullness of his abdomen, emphasized by his shoulders and legs with feet dug into the mattress he used all of his power to make magic with her. The contractions continued as did their thrusts, slowly diminishing in emphasis as they savored their joined senses. I was starting to witnessed Steve's semen, joined with her nectar, both escaping Lynn's slippery pussy. Their organs glistened while blended love juices flowed more freely now, down the crevice and across her anus. So much was there it gathered along the inside of her thighs as the flow continued.

Both were beginning to shake, grinning into howls of laughter. High on endorphins, saretonins and hormonal cocktail, they continued an undulating dance with Steve withdrawing his full length and them pushing back in to press her mons and crimson erect clitoris.

Her tight grip on his ass joined in time with his movements and I could see the deep depressions and scratches she'd left on his back and ass cheeks. Nor did I miss seeing the volume of semen that had accumulated in her delicate crevice or the pile of jellied sperm that continued to pile beneath her.

Finally Steve collapsed onto her, kissing her again and again. Their shuddering subsided and with wide grins they looked into each others eyes, repeatedly kissing with delicacy and intimate affection.

As their panting rose and fell refilling their bodies with enough oxygen to speak, they again laughed together. As if shouting to each other through their bodies, kisses and eyes laughter they expressed pure joy in what they'd created. Both knew the other would live on within their hearts, the physical mixing of their bodies would forever be held in the sanctuary of their hearts and minds. The transformation from friendship, respect and attraction had become yet more and indescribable in words with their the addition of passion and into true lovers.

Recovery still seemed a distant possibility though Steve rolled to his side while keeping his arms across Lynn's chest and gently massaging her breasts. Their mixed sweat of lovemaking gleaming in the soft moonlight from outside the windows. In that light I saw the wet withdrawal of his now soft cock from her sex followed by a thicker flow of juices blended of his seed and her down the channel of love and tripling the pile that had formed under her. I'd long fantasized about seeing such a wonder as this. Finally it was real: another man's sperm was flowing from my bride's pussy where she'd wanted it to be. Seeing her pussy bright pink, wide and stretch from vigorous lovemaking I knew I had also become part of the entity they'd created but that only they could ever share dimensions unique and personalized only to them.

I wanted all of this. I wanted it for Lynn. And I wanted it out of love ... a gift seek, reach and share passion and pleasure to taken in joy of the fullness of life's forces of creation.

This was the beginning of something new that we'd surely yet intentionally and openly with each other.

-------------

Steve and I shared Lynn thoroughly and completely though the night. And she shared herself passionately with intimacy and attention to our individual, unique feel and needs. She willingly, forcefully took our life source seed, and melded it into the life giving potential within her ready and truly fertile womb. Again and again. And again through many tollowing months and years...even now.

-------------

It's possible you'll be interested in hearing more of that story and what unfolded among the three of us through the night and into the morning. Each is a new chapter. Let me give you a glimpse of each in order that you have the opportunity to request their completion.

SECTION 2: HOOTING WITH THE OWLS (coming soon)

The remainder of the night.

SECTION 3: BREAKFAST SWEETS (third time's a charm ... coming closely behind section 2)

How could the morning possibly get better than last night?

12