All Comments on 'Lynne’s Story 03'

by ShyLynne

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CantGoBackCantGoBackover 10 years ago
love the submission and awakening....

but hate the racist overtones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not racist

I do not think it is racist for a white woman to feel that adulterous affairs with black men are greater sins than affairs with white men. People are entitled to have personal preferences for whom they choose have sex. They might be racists if they chose to prevent other people from dating, mating, or marrying people of different races. That a true white Southern Woman was trained to think marriage or sex with a black man was sinful and wrong seems to be an observation about racism, but the story and the character do not endorse those views.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Racist

The implication that the black man is superior and brings the pathetic white cunt to orgasm when the wimpy white man cannot is most certainly racist, and is well deserving of the score of 1*.

Betty, cheryl, and kathy are all examples of pathetic white cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well,we all know that niggers are genetically and intellectually far inferior to white people.

And it really amazes me that they are able to impregnate white bitches. They shouldn't be able to, like the animals they are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous