Lyza Ch. 3

Story Info
Lyza asks for more.
1.8k words
4.29
116.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks later, it happened again. Things between us had been good. She went to work as a clerk in a discount ladies clothing store, I went to work at my regular job. She worked various shifts, time schedules and days. I worked my regular day job. She kept up her part of keeping the house clean, cooking for us and doing the dishes and laundry; I did everything else in and out of the house.

Neighbors sometimes expressed sympathy toward us, but never did anything more. Life went on without Maria. Lyza had her life, work, and friends; I had mine, except the friends part. I missed Maria and our intimate life. I wanted her. To defeat the longings, the yearnings, I buried myself in my work. I tried harder, did more, prepared more and completed more. My business prospered.

One night I came home at my usual time, long after everyone else in the company had left, and found a dark, empty house. This was strange. I entered the kitchen from the garage, flipped on the light, went to the fridge to check Lyza's schedule. Right after our first encounter I made her put it on the fridge so I would know where she was at and when she would be home. According to her schedule she was late, really late! The schedule said she would be off work at 3 and home by 4. It was now 9 PM. Where was she? I fixed myself a TV dinner, ate it and sat down on the couch in front of the TV to watch the news.

I woke suddenly to the sound of the garage door opening. I looked out the front window just in time to see Lyza's car pull in and the door go down. I closed my eyes, faking sleep again. I waited. In a few minutes, slowly and quietly, the kitchen door opened. She began to sneak in the door. I had left the kitchen light and the TV on. She turned off the light, closed the door, and put her shoes by the back door, as is our custom.

Then she crept silently across the floor toward the living room and the couch where I lay. She came near me, leaned down toward me, obviously checking to see if I were awake. I struck out at her, grabbing her around the shoulders, pulling her onto the couch and swung on top of her.

"Young lady, explain yourself!" I roared.

"Alex, I went out with my friends from work!" she challenged me.

I looked down at her, noticing the top few buttons of her blouse had popped off revealing the tops of her creamy white, fair skinned breasts. Her scared breathing made them heave and plunge quickly. My eyes locked onto that white skin. I watched as her breath came in short gasps, then slipped finally into normal breathing. She noticed my inaction.

"You like?" she asked.

"Yes."

"You want?"

"What if I do?" I asked gruffly.

"It's ok if you let me go."

I eased my hold on her. Her right hand shot up in an attempt to slap me. I caught her hand inches from my face, caught her fingers and squeezed hard. She yelped in surprise, fear, and pain.

"Guess I gotta teach you again little girl." I twisted her arms around under her and held her down with my arms. She began kicking. I caught her legs between mine and squeezed tight, forcing her legs beneath mine. I pushed downward, hard. She moaned in pain.

I let go of her hands with one of mine, being sure to keep hers tight in my other hand, reached down to my pants and undid my belt, pulling it from between us. I snaked the end into the buckle, making a loop, then slipped it over her hands, trapping them in the leather circle. I pulled the belt tight, tying it around the leg of the chair next to the couch. Her arms and hands were helpless, trapped by my pants belt.

I knew if I let her go to get something to bind her feet, she would pull her hands free from my belt, so I grabbed the zipper of her slacks and pulled it down, then pulled her slacks down around her knees, twisting the fabric to disable her legs. I noticed her multi colored panties, wet at the crotch!

"You been fucking around?" I demanded.

"NO!" she denied as she froze in place breaking off her struggling.

"You're wet!" I shouted in her ear.

"So?" she shot back, defiantly. "Girls have needs too you know!"

"So you been satisfying your needs with a boy!"

"NO! I have not!" she retorted.

"OH! A girl then!?!?" I confronted her.

"I'm not a lez, Alex!" she quietly replied.

"So you're wet, not from a boy and not from another girl, then it must be by yourself, and in public with your friends! What a bunch of friends they must be."

"NO! None of that!"

I reached down to her crotch to feel her panty fabric, brushing my fingers against it; brushing against her pussy lips. She sucked in a huge gulp of air.

"Oh, so you like that!"

She shrugged. I put my hand on her mound, pushing down hard, forcing her body into the cushions of the couch. She attempted to stifle a moan. I heard it.

"Oh, so you like that!" I repeated.

"So?" she shot back, boldly. "Girls have needs too!"

I moved my hand around on her rise. She stirred her hips following my hand. I looked into her eyes. I saw lust. I felt more dampness.

"You're turned on…" I whispered as I moved my fingers between her lips.

"Yesssssssssss!" she huskily breathed.

I curled my fingers deeper into her pussy, forcing the fabric up into her lips.

"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned.

I slid my fingers to the side, slipping them under the elastic of her crotch, forcing her crotch piece aside, and allowing access to her opening. I inserted my middle finger up to the second knuckle. Her eyes closed, eyelids fluttering. I felt the sticky fluid around my finger.

I slid my body down the couch, leaning into her hips, sniffing her woman scent. My tongue gently made contact with her outer lips as I pushed my middle finger deeper. Lyza moaned, pushing her mons up against my face.

"Oh!" She gasped, "Lick me!" she demanded.

I slapped her cunt. "You don't tell me to do anything, you beg!" I yelled at her.

"Please, please, eat me Alex, please?" she begged.

"What's my name?" I demanded of her.

"DADDY! "Please, please, lick me DADDY, please?" she begged again.

"That's better, Baby." I lowered my face, extended my tongue, and began an in-out, round and round, up and down motion, designed to do only one thing, drive her crazy with passion, lust, and pleasure.

I pulled her slacks all the way off her legs, pulled her panties down more, over her knees, sliding them lower, to her ankles, then off her feet. Then I looked at the multi color fabric and finally saw that she wore a thong again.

I wondered. I grasped the cloth in my hand, balling it up; then while my tongue was busy at her slit, teasing her pussy and clit, I pushed the tightly compressed thong to the gap of her lips. Little by little I pushed inward with my middle finger, forcing the fabric into her cavity until the entire thong was inside her.

Now I was excited. I reached down and unzipped my slacks, pushing them off my hips and sliding my underwear down my hips, releasing my cock.

"Oh, Daddy, that feels so good. It makes me so full!" Lyza panted.

"So you like full, huh? I'll give you full," I said.

I quit licking and sucking on her pussy and clit. She pleaded in displeasure for me to continue.

I reached down to my manhood, grasping it in my hand, guiding it toward her full tunnel.

"You know what's next?" I asked her.

Lyza opened her eyes and queried, "No, what?"

"I'm going to fill you up." I moved my helmet to her opening. I'm not very long, but next time you change the toilet paper, visualize that I fit perfectly inside that tube, sticking out about an inch.

I stroked myself, rubbing my tip against her outer lips, teasing them, rubbing up and down, up and down many times, teasing Lyza. She whimpered with desire. I pushed forward a bit more, just barely entering her slightly spread crevice. I pushed more, giving her more.

"Oh, Daddy, it's so big! I don't know if it will fit!" she complained.

I slid in deeper, past the helmet, bringing it into contact with the fabric inside her. I pushed harder, forcing me and the thong deeper into her hole.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, "so fullllllllll, so much, so bigggg…" she babbled, tossing her head back and forth. She lapsed into Russian, using words I didn't understand.

I slapped her bra-covered breasts, hard. "English!" I demanded.

"Daddy, I don't know the words, I don't hear them from people," she complained.

"Then we will learn them, right?" I demanded.

"Da! Daddy!"

With that I bottomed out inside her vagina. I started an outstroke and Lyza gasped. "NO! Please leave it in!" I continued pulling out, brought my member out as far as the head, and then slowly pushed in again. She moaned in pleasure. I continued this in and out motion for several minutes, the shifted to pulling out and left then right, pushing in to the left and right, then varied it to include some twisting and turning.

Lyza moved her hips in tandem with mine, up and down, down and up. When I moved left, she moved right, when I twisted to the right, she twisted to the left. It seemed that we had been doing this for years, seemed we were made for each other to make love.

We continued for what seemed like hours. I stayed hard and she stayed wet, giving us so much lubrication it leaked all over the couch.

I leaned my head down to her neck, nuzzled my lips against her ear, and quietly whispered; "Lyza, I love you…" then bit the muscle at the top of her shoulder. She tensed up, screamed with pleasure and said,

"OH! DADDY! I love you too!" and she began crying. During this, she arched her back, lifted her body and mine up into the air and exploded with a huge orgasm, milking my meat, squeezing and letting her pussy muscles tense up and relax then clamp down again.

I continued to stroke and stroke until I came. Lyza drifted off into sleep, and I fell asleep on top of her, firmly embedded in her vagina.

+++++++++++++

There is more to come from this time we were alone together.