All Comments on 'Maddy Was Different Pt. 01'

by SierraSprite

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
lots of memories

SS, i really enjoyed your story and your characters are vibrant and personable. it was interesting to learn about the physical and psychological necessities of the sport of rock-climbing.

it has been a few decades since i was there with my buddies. we just free scrambled, across low-lying summits. didn't have equipment or training for more.

at night we go down to the hippy camps and troll for girls drunk &/or high enough willing to fuck. on the way home, the bud driving while the rest of us slept, got lost.

we found ourselves in a line of cars, stopped by the local Sheriff. who "insisted" that all the young men without families, hike up into the hills. there was a big fire ahead and not enough manpower.

me and my buddies found ourselves working a fireline with handtools all that afternoon. Until that evening the prisoner crews showed up and we were allowed to leave.

And that was my rock climbing experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a thrilling and enthusiastic love story!

Very well done, and joyfully entertaining. I guess you have to have been there to really appreciate this kind of love energy, and love integrity. Wow; no cheating, betraying, humiliating, or cruel selfishness. What's this doing on Literotica? Reassuring us that love and human decency are alive and well. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
youre a good writer

when you've got me googling the climbing terms same time im reading this - just so I can encounter and learn more about your story's world. on to chapter 2 for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous