All Comments on 'Made into a Cheap Whore'

by riyanca

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
English lessons?

Riyanca is illiterate

haras0477haras0477about 11 years ago
Choppy

This could be a great story line but it is lacking too much detail and jumps too much there are parts where it feels like you knew it was lacking information and tried to just throw it in there instead of going back and incorporating it in in the correct location. The idea in your head did not fluidly come out on paper. My suggestion is to make sure you write it read it yourself rewrite then have a friend read it to be able to give you suggestions. Do not give up but always be willing to ask for help from others.

That being said it takes a lot of guts to publish something so good job for that. I know that personally I haven't been that brave yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thank you for sharing

Hey just wanted to say good story. I liked it.

riyancariyancaabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback guys this is my first time writing will try to improve for future stories but i believe if it was that bad it would not have been published in the first place but I believe there is room for improvements. Thanks again for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot

Love gang bang

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too many run on sentences

kind of hard to get into, decent premise but the writing was off

BlackcockstudBlackcockstud3 months ago

Hmmm now your my sort of woman, keep writing xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous