All Comments on 'Madison Ch. 03'

by CABONE

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Orion623Orion623about 15 years ago
Good Series

Enjoyable sex scenes and an interesting story line makes for a pretty good series. I hope that the author continues with more from the characters that he has developed.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Wow What a Twist!!!!!

That was a twist it used to read us today with this third chapter. It was nice to see that Madison and Pete have fun in the bathroom before they left Tampa Bay and come home. It was nice to see Pete be seduced by his wife and his wife become more sexually active in their bedroom. I wonder what his wife's secret is? I can hardly wait for your next chapter. The series has been good and I think you can make it even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hard to suspend disbelief

Almost all stories on this site require you to suspend disbelief at least a little bit, but the stories by CABONE I have been reading recently do too much of that. When you get to those parts it just takes me out of the story as I consider how incredible or crazy unlikely that action is. It is disappointing as the writing and character development is otherwise excellent to me. In this story the biggest example was where the husband, after almost losing his wife and her tentatively and finally agreeing to go to a swingers party, just walks away from her right after they arrive. And she doesn't have a big problem with that. Just too much for me, never enjoyed it after that..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous