All Comments on 'Madison, Hubby's New Girlfriend'

by hotladyvanessa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Many possibilitys!

Nice read! I enjoyed this story. You could easily expand on what you have established thus far. Perhaps a bit more detail of the physical attributes of the lead characters would be a consideration? A prequel of how they met and a little more sexual detail would make me come back for more. :) well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exciting Story!

Please write more on these three; you write well, and your narrative voice is excellent.

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 9 years ago
Like a mild jalepeno pepper: Looked good but no heat when you bit into it.

I'm all in favor of open sexual relationships between partners (married or otherwise) and a threesome with somebody you've been panting over for a long time is a very exciting prospect so I expected a lot more in the way of character development and descriptions. This story read like an article in a newspaper (if you remember those). The total absence of dialogue makes it seem like you were just reporting the incident rather than involving us with the participants. I wanted Madison to be my girlfriend too but I never really got to know her.

craigoolcraigoolover 9 years ago
Disagree with Anonymous

We don't need to know anything more about how Bruce met Madison. You have done really well at scene setting, But in fact that is all you have done. To say we "had the most mind blowing sex you can imagine" does exactly that, leaves it in our imagination. Hot Lady Vanessa, you doubtless have spent some time with your clit on this story. Let your clit tell the story for you, touch by touch. How did Madison start off? Did she undress Bruce, or did she turn and seductively say "I'll start with you."? How did you undress each other? Did you kiss? Did you suck on her nipples? Did your fingers search her out, bringing her most intimate oils to your lips? Did you feast on her lips, then stretch out your tongue to find the clitoris hidden inside? It is about a threesome, after all. After you had each brought each other to several hip thrusting, toe curling orgams, did you move to kiss her, only to find Bruce's cock sliding between your lips as your tongues dueled over his shaft like snakes?

Let your clit tell us the story. As good a writer as you are, we will love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Add more, please!

I'm looking forward to reading in detail the sexual interactions of the three parties. Wish my wife would let me enjoy other women! Bru is very fortunate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not enough

Poorly written ending that left me hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story really keep it coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous