Madison's Lesson Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,852 Followers

From this vantage point, Madison could see a room lit by a bare overhead bulb that hung from the ceiling. There were several Mexican men sitting at a table drinking. The heat was pretty oppressive to Madison. Their bodies glistened with sweat. All of them seemed to be heavily muscled and tattooed. All had sleeveless t-shirts on except one, who was bare-chested.

This man looked at Madison and then over to one of the other men at the table and said, "Que Buena!"

The man who had led them turned to Madison and motioned to a small bed in the room that was nearby. She hesitantly stepped over to it and sat at its edge. She was terribly nervous. Piper approached the table and sat with the men.

Madison's eyes glanced around the room. There were no windows. There was a stand of assault rifles in a corner. A handgun was on a table at the other side of the room. She knew these men were criminals. She wondered how she had gotten there. She was so out of place in her short, black cocktail dress, manicured fingernails and high heeled shoes.

She sat demurely on the bed, careful to keep her bare knees together. Even then, her little black dress revealed a lot of thigh.

After just a few minutes, the bare-chested man stood and pulled a pistol from the back of his pants. He laid it on the table.

Piper turned to Madison. "Luis wants to test the goods."

Madison looked at him in disbelief.

"You know what I mean! Get undressed," he ordered.

The gorgeous blonde stood up. She wanted to run but there was no place to go. If she fought, she knew she ran the risk of getting hurt. The man stopped several feet from her and waited. All eyes were on the young woman.

"Please..." she said pathetically. Her legs were trembling slightly. "Please... don't make me do this."

Nobody's making you do anything," Piper replied. "You came over here to earn something." Then realizing that this may not look too appealing to the young woman, he added, "I may leave with you, I may leave without you. Now, get undressed!"

Madison reluctantly stepped out of her high heels.

Her mind had a million thoughts running through it. What would happen to her if Piper gave the court the report of her and Sanchez?

She resolved to be strong. Do what you have to do! she thought.

Then she pushed the straps of her little black dress off her shoulders.

She knew she had little choice. It would be better, she thought, to try to get through this ordeal as best she could.

She allowed the dress to fall to her slim waist. Her big breasts were now encased in the lacy bra - a full acre of her fleshy tits in complete view. Her thick wavy hair now fell to her bare shoulders and she wiggled her hips just slightly to get the dress past her curves. It fell to the concrete floor. Her red nail polish on her fingers and toes looked much too sophisticated for the corrupted site she was in. The pink panties and bra were now all that she wore.

The alabaster skin seemed unmarked and perfectly soft. She was now at the man's mercy. She knew he would fuck her.

"Show'em your tits," Piper said.

Madison reached for the clasp between her breasts and unclipped it. Her eyes were shamefully downcast to the floor. The bra fell open and her full tits sprang free. They were magnificent and she heard several of the men whistle in admiration. The pink nipples capped her breasts perfectly! She didn't attempt to hide her breasts. Her hands went to her hips.

The lacy bra fell to the floor with her dress and shoes.

Luis now spoke. "Turn," he said.

Madison looked at him. He was terribly menacing. She slowly turned around letting everyone see her ass and tits. All that remained on her was a thin pair of panties!

Once turned completely around she stood there in humiliation. Luis' massive cock was clearly outlined beneath his jeans. His abdomen was narrow and a marked contrast to his very wide, muscular shoulders and upper body.

Then he spoke again. "Take off," he said, motioning to her panties.

Madison gingerly bent and scooted her panties over her thighs and down her knees until they lay in a pool at her ankles. She stepped out of them.

Luis next unzipped his jeans and began to remove them. Madison's eyes widened in disbelief. His cock was massive! Fully erect, it was at least nine inches long and very thick. It curved upwards from his body in an arc.

"Lay down," he said.

Madison looked at the men at the table. They were equally transfixed as Luis while one man smiled lustily at Madison's predicament.

She laid down as ordered.

As she did, Piper spoke, his voice betraying great relief.

"Good girl, Madison! Throw him a good fuck, baby!"

Madison looked at him in disbelief! Was he serious saying that to her?

She was on her back on the bed, but leaning up on her elbows. Her knees were in the air and her feet firmly on the mattress. She wondered how many virginal young women had been taken by these terrible men on this bed.

Luis crawled between her legs and looked at her tiny pussy. He smiled. She would be very tight, he knew.

Madison looked up at him and lay completely on her back. Her beautiful thighs were open and her big tits lay on her chest proudly. Luis knelt between her legs with his massive cock jutting from his torso. His upper body, shoulders and neck were completely tattooed.

With no preparation, he lay over the young woman and she felt his thick penis at the opening to her vagina.

He pushed his erection into her pussy.

"Ohhh!" she cried out. "Ohhhh! Please! That hurts!"

The men laughed and Luis continued to push his manhood into her little love-hole.

The laughter added to her humiliation and Madison tried to force herself to be silent and still. She knew that she had to accept it. She wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible and it was just foolish to try to resist him or beg him to be gentle. She tried to relax herself to take the big cock.

Madison could offer no resistance and she felt her pussy flower open to the rock-hard invading penis. The smooth vaginal walls spread quickly to their maximum width and he pushed his curvy cock into her body until she thought it would come out her throat! He was so deeply embedded! It was really very uncomfortable for the petite woman.

"Ughhhh!" she groaned. He's too big! He'll tear me in two!

"Ah!" she gasped.

He still hovered over her and she looked between their bodies. He wasn't even a third of the way in! She turned her blue eyes to his dark ones. The look in his eyes was that of an animal about to take its carnal lust out on its prey. He held himself above her with one stiff arm while the other hand went to her naked breast and began to squeeze it. Her nipple stiffened in his palm.

Her little hands went to his chest as if she could keep him from penetrating any further, but she felt him withdraw slightly and push further in.

"Fuck, she's tight," he growled.

"Ahhhhh!" she cried out as his hips pressed down and his manhood pushed into her pussy. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Luis reached both arms around her legs and moved them up against her body. She was now doubled over in two, with her vagina completely open to his thrusts. His free hand immediately went back to her fleshy breast. He took the tender bud of her nipple and rubbed it between his forefinger and thumb. It stiffened into a rubbery hard erection.

As shameful as the intercourse was, Madison felt a sudden surge of excitement rush through her taut belly. It didn't help her resistance that her hands were both up against a rock-hard body. As menacing as he was, she didn't want to displease him.

And yet, accepting his sexual demands meant that he worked her over very well with his cock and hands.

Still trying to get his cock completely within the woman's tight vagina, Luis bent over and kissed her neck. Madison felt his hot breath on her neck and ear. Despite her fear, she could feel her pussy beginning to moisten very quickly.

His free hand went to her chin and moved her face towards his. Her open mouth soon had his tongue inside her beautiful lips. Madison was surprised at his kissing her. His breath was warm but not bad. He tasted of some sort of liquor.

His kisses were wet and loud and of a passionate type that Madison had never experienced. She certainly was not fully reciprocating but felt that the full out assault on her sexual senses was having an effect on her. When her tongue touched his, there was a very erotic sensation that shot through her young, inexperienced body.

Because of his movement, Madison's feet were straight up in the air and her lush thighs pinned against her upper body by his upper arms. The crook of each of his arms was in the back of each of her knees, putting her bare feet directly above his back as he fucked her. His massive chest pinned her head against the mattress facing the men at the table. They had a perfect view of his immense cock plunging in and out of her bare cunt. It was an agonizing fuck!

Luis's lips moved to her ears and neck. Her mouth was open wide and she breathed heavily, groaning in abject humiliation with each of his thrusts! Her blonde hair and white skin contrasted with his dark brown skin, but she offered up her pussy completely to the man!

Luis was apparently oblivious to her simmering pleasure. He fucked her intently working his huge rod into her little pussy.

"Ooooo!" she cried. "Ohhhh!"

She had never been so stuffed before! Her naked thighs were widespread and her little feet, which were over their bodies, showed how utterly complete the fucking was! She didn't try in any way to deprive him of the fuck he wanted.

"Ahhhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ooooooo!" she moaned as he fucked her.

Soon her hands went from the front of his chest in a defensive spot to holding onto his strong upper arms.

His thick rod was now pistoning in and out of her passage at such a rate that she had never experienced. Her sensitive vagina coated his cock with pussy juice. She felt herself let her legs go almost limp, since he was holding them in place any way, and she took the pounding as well as she could. It was impossible to detach herself from the sexual intercourse.

She moaned at the tantalizing fuck she was receiving. Her body began to convulse with wild thrills of excitement as she lay beneath him. She heard a helpless whimper and realized it was her voice.

Her flesh crawled when she looked from beneath the mattress to the men watching them fuck with a lewd intensity. She made one final effort to try to keep herself from giving in to the banging she was receiving. What he is doing to me is wrong. It is WRONG! Don't give in! DON'T!!!!

"No... no... uhhhhhh!" she mewled. She didn't have any strength left to fight the unwelcome ecstasy that slowly took over her body. The man's fucking was whipping her body into a passionate frenzy. His huge pumping rod was driving her insane! She was being sacrificed to the man's sexual desire. She couldn't help it anymore. It felt... it felt ...

"Uuuuugggggghhhhhhh," she moaned incoherently.

Luis looked down at the beautiful blonde when her hands moved to his back. Her fingernails gently dug into his skin. She wasn't trying to push him away anymore. He saw a look of total surrender in her blue eyes.

He bent forward while he fucked her and kissed her again. This time his kiss was met by her darting little tongue. His driving rod was now grazing her erect clitoris with each thrust and it was driving the young woman mad!

The large man felt Madison's pussy quivering around his prick. It was grasping it and squeezing it lovingly. He had never been with a woman this beautiful and he was transfixed by her beauty. He moved his arms from the crook of her knees and she adjusted her legs to fit around his.

Now more free to move, Madison began to wantonly pump her ass and pussy up against the man's driving cock. She didn't care who watched or where she was. She needed the sexual release!

The pounding she was taking was making both of them perspire in the warm room and their skin became slick with sweat. Madison had never had such an animalistic fuck before.

Luis pulled his mouth from hers and dropped his lips to her well-rounded breasts. Her pink nipples were swollen and tender. He took one of the sweet buds into his mouth and sucked hard as he rhythmically fucked her. Sucking on the distended nipple sent Madison into a frenzy!

"Ahhhhh, gawd!" she cried out. "Oooooooohhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh!" Her hands went to his thick black hair.

"Suck them harder!" she urged. "Suck them harrrrrrrrddddderrrrr!"

She began to quake under the big Mexican!

"Oooooohhhhhhhh god!" she yelled. "Oh, god! I'm cummmmmmmiiiinnnnnngggggg!"

Her whole body shook in orgasm.

The men watched in fascination as the demure woman was transformed into a wanton whore! Her naked thighs flexed and shook in orgasm. Her feet and toes pointed straight out from her legs and she pounded the man's cock as he fucked her.

Her language became filthy. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she urged him. "fuck my pussy, baby!"

Gradually she began to come down from her orgasm.

From the look on her face, the men knew that she had utterly lost herself in the fucking and was now realizing the shameful behavior she had just exhibited.

Luis was still fucking her hard and with each loud smacking of their naked flesh, a strange sound came from her lungs. It was no longer sexually charged, but simply a beautiful woman taking a sexual pounding.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" she moaned.

She was humiliated. She wondered how long he would take before he spewed his ball's thick liquid into her pussy.

Suddenly aware of her hands being on his ass cheeks, she gingerly moved them away. But her beautiful thighs were still splayed beneath the man and he fucked her as if he owned her.

Luis moved up from on top of her. She looked at his sweat covered torso and he withdrew his massive cock from her pussy. It jutted out from his abdomen like a massive, curved prong! It was covered and shiny with her love juices.

"Turn over," he said. "I want to fuck you from behind."

Madison obeyed his order. Slowly she rolled over and felt him get between her calves.

She knew what he wanted.

She got on her hands and knees. Her ass was presented in a gorgeous way! She felt his massive cock flop onto her ass.

"Put it inside you," he ordered.

Madison had no choice. She reached between her soft thighs and took his large manhood into her hand. She directed the bulbous head to the entrance of her pussy and waited for him to push in. He did not.

"Push your ass back," he said. "I want you to push your pussy on my dick."

Madison hesitated just a moment.

"Thwack!" The sound of his open hand slapping her ass cheek filled the room.

"Thwack!" A second slap followed quickly!

"Owww! Owwww!" she yelled. "Please, okay... okay!"

She pushed her pussy back against his rigid manhood and felt it slip inside her. It was still a very tight fit, but her pussy was soaked now and while it was uncomfortable, it was not painful.

Madison worked her pussy back until she felt Luis' pubic hair. Then she hit his pelvis. Now the cock was a bit painful within her. She wondered whether it could be the curve in his cock that made it feel so different in this position.

"I'm tired," he said with a laugh.

The other men laughed, too.

"I want you to do the work, woman. You make me cum," he said.

Madison knew what he meant. She began to work her pussy on his cock. As she worked her cunt on his rod, she looked back at him. He was staring at the men with a grin on his face, his hands in the air, demonstrating that she was, in fact, fucking him.

As humiliating as it was, she knew that it would only end when he climaxed, so she worked her pussy as well as she could along his thick, rigid shaft. Her big tits swayed as they hung from her chest as she worked his penis in and out of her pussy.

His big hands went flat on her back.

"Work it," he said. "Work it good."

She was trying her best, but her inexperience was showing.

"If you're gonna make me cum, you gotta play with my balls," he said.

Madison gingerly reached between her legs and felt for his testicles. His sac was huge and she felt the two balls within and weighed them as she tried to concentrate on still fucking him.

"Damn, girl, who you been fucking?" Luis asked. "You ain't got no idea how to fuck a man."

Madison tried to quicken her pace but it was a clumsy effort. She was exhausted from the orgasm she had just experienced and was feeling very ashamed for doing what she was doing.

Luis looked at the other men as he knelt behind Madison. He was very still and she was moving her ass back and forth on his cock. He smiled broadly at the men.

He hunched over the blonde woman and took both of her soft breasts into his hands. Getting a good fucking grip on Madison, he began to drive his penis into her in quick short bursts.

Madison could not help but cry out.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

She was being treated so shamefully!

Madison knew that they looked like to depraved animals having intercourse like they were, but she continued to take the hard pounding. The sound of sexual intercourse filled the air of the otherwise quiet room.

He pulled on her soft nipples with both hands. Then he whispered into her ear.

"Suck my thumb."

Madison turned her face and the thumb of his right hand was at her face. Knowing not to resist, she opened her mouth. When he put his thumb into her mouth, she closed her lips around it, covering it with saliva.

He kept it there for just a moment before he raised up behind her and began fucking her as before. His right hand went to her ass and she felt him grip her hip with his left hand and touch the little starfish of her asshole with his right thumb.

"No!" she cried out. "Please, don't! I don't do that!"

But the man pushed the tip of his wet thumb against her sphincter and she felt it give way. His thumb slid embarrassingly into her ass as he fucked her pussy.

"Ha, ha," he laughed. "Well, now you do, woman! You needed to wake up, baby!" he said. "That will help you!"

But Madison didn't hear his taunts. The painful entry caused her to moan pathetically. She felt his thumb slip deep into her anal passage.

"Uuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhh!"

"You better make me cum pretty soon, or I'm gonna put my cock in there," he said.

"Please...no..." was all she whispered pitifully in reply.

"Then make me cum," he said and he slapped her buttock with his left hand.

"Thwack!"

"Oh!" she yelled.

"Talk to me bitch! Tell me how much you want me to fuck you. Do you like my cock?"

"Anything," she replied. "Yes! Yes!"

Her pussy and asshole were completely stuffed. She feared him trying to take her anally. She'd do anything, say anything, to avoid that!

Madison spread her feet wider and arched her ass up into the air. She put her head and upper body down on the mattress. If he demanded that she act like she enjoyed the fucking - she would – anything to avoid the ass fucking.

"Luis," she said, "I love your cock in my pussy! Give it to me!"

She felt the man push his big, muscular frame at her hips and thighs. His thumb was stuck deep in her anus and she could feel it next to his cock when he would thrust brutally into her pussy.

"Yes, baby, tell me," he urged her.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ye... yes, baby. Fuck me! Screw me! Ugh! Ohhhhhh! Ooooooo, god!"

Madison felt him begin to fuck her harder.

"Fuuuuuuuccccccck me!" she chanted. "Aaaaahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" her voice gasped and then trailed off into a pitiful, helpless cry for more of his cruel treatment!

Luis was now pounding her with sadistically long strokes. His hot, steaming pole lunged in and out of the poor blonde woman rapidly. Her beautiful face was contorted with a mixture of discomfort and pleasure as he battered her monstrously filled vagina.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,852 Followers