Madison's Lesson Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like a big dick, don't you, baby?" he taunted.

"I... I... do," she lied.

"Screw my ... puuuusssssssy, baby!" she yelled. Her calls to him seemed to cause her to abandon all pretense of innocence. She felt another orgasm building deep within her belly. His cock seemed to rhythmically build her back to another shattering climax. She couldn't stand it!

Luis looked at the perfectly shaped ass he was fucking and knew that he was close too. The aching pressure from within his large balls began rushing like a hurricane within him.

He turned to the men watching him intently. "This bitch can take a pounding! Can't you bitch?" he asked.

"Ye... yes."

"Then tell me, bitch! Do you want it harder?" he demanded.

"Yes, fuck me harder," she said, amazed at her own profane words.

Her ass was up in the air and she knew there was no way that he could thrust any harder into her pussy than he already was.

"You can take a cock like a champ, can't you, bitch?"

Luis took a handful of her thick blonde hair and pulled her head up off the mattress.

"Tell my boys you like my dick!"

Madison's mind screamed out not to submit to this awful demand! But she was tamed by the brutal man.

"I...I... like it!" she said looking at the men through her clear, blue eyes. Her humiliation was complete!

Her girlish voice had now become throaty and gasped out intense passion! Their moans and words reverberated throughout the room and the sounds of their flesh smacking and the mattress creaking filled the air.

Luis wanted to debase Madison! He fucked her harder and harder. She squealed loudly when he pushed his thumb all the way into her ass.

Hearing herself beg for his long cock sent a shiver up her back! She knew she was nothing but a whore – a shameful, horrid slut! That sent Madison over the edge again!

"I'm.... I'm cuuummmming! I'm cummmmmmiiinnnngggg!" she as she struggled for air.

Luis knew that he had to cum now or he would die! His body stiffened behind Madison!

She was still in the midst of her climax. "Aaaaaaaaiaiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!" she screamed. Somewhere in her pleasure filled brain, she heard Luis begin to grunt.

"Ugh. Ugh. Uggggghhhhh!" She knew his grunts signaled his climax and she placed a hand against the side of his thigh as he exploded within her! She felt his huge thigh muscles flexing as he exploded his cum inside her! The hot liquid sperm shot deep down into the velvety walls of her moistly milking womb. Her cunt contracted around his manhood and Madison would have sworn that she could feel every contour of his rigid pole!

His thumb came out of her ass and he gripped her buttocks and soft, curvy hips gently as he came down from his climax.

Madison was completely taken by the climax and felt herself collapsing on her stomach on the mattress.

Luis, his cock still connecting their bodies, fell with her and on top of her. Her beautiful legs were stretched widely and he lay atop her with his legs inside the V created by hers. His massive frame felt heavy on top of her, but the beautiful woman made no effort to get him off of her. He nearly completely covered her. His cock was still semi-rigid and in her grasping vagina.

The young blonde's full breasts were flattened against the mattress and her buttocks were still firmly against his pelvis and slightly raised - almost held him up as they felt his hairy pelvis against them. The big cock made sure that her pussy remained in a fucking position.

Madison felt her pussy involuntarily squeeze his deeply embedded penis several times, trying to milk the thick seed from his balls, as if her body sought to bear his child. She felt his warm spunk begin to trickle out of her pussy onto the mattress.