Madison's Lesson Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man eventually pulled out of Madison. His brown pecker was wet with her love juices. She lay there defenseless and still. Then he slapped her ass cheek TWICE IN QUICK SUCCESSION.

Thwack!

Thwack!

Madison yelped in pain.

"Owwie! Baby, no! Please!" she begged.

"Turn over and spread jer legs," he ordered.

She moved rapidly so as not to offend the man. The frightened look on her face told him that she would do whatever he wanted.

He smiled when she spread her beautiful thighs revealing her little, pink, abused cunt.

Her buttock was still stinging when she rolled over like he ordered. She knew that it was shameful, but bending her knees, she placed her feet on the mattress about a foot apart and let her legs fall apart as wide as they could go. She would obey any command of this man.

To her horror, Madison saw Rebecca looking past the curtain into the room.

Madison's jaw dropped open and she thought of asking for help, but knew better. Her eyes met Rebecca's eyes.

She kept her eyes on the redhead as he climbed between her legs and mounted her, watching her face as his prick touched her pussy. He ground his hips towards her pelvis and felt his huge cock screw its way onto her tight sheath, stretching her once again!

She grimaced but didn't groan until he pushed half way into her. The she let out a groan.

"AAAAGGGHHHHHHH!"

He smiled. This is the way he liked these whores. Young, white and very tight.

He pulled her hips towards him and plunged deep into her female love hole. Her shapely legs were spread very wide as she accepted the cock entry.

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHH!" she screamed!

Hoots from the men in the hallway flooded their ears.

Madison's eyes were wide and focused on Rebecca, as if the redhead could help her somehow. But she saw Rebecca's mouth open in shock and also saw, for the first time, a hint of arousal on the woman's face.

She is getting turned on watching this happen to me! Madison realized.

His hand went to her throat in case she thought of screaming for help. Madison bit her lip when she felt his grip. He wasn't squeezing but the threat was real.

He was thrilled, once again, to be opening up a young white woman to full womanhood. Gripping her hips, he pulled her ass off the bed and ground the full length of his stupendous rod into the young blonde, bruising her cervix with each plunge.

He fucked her harshly. He drew his hips back, admired the veined look of his manhood, and then plunged into her again with a sneer. His big balls slapped against her ass, his belly made wet sucking sounds each time it collided with her flat stomach.

He felt huge. His penis was, in fact, colossal. He looked into her blue eyes and nodded with smug satisfaction at the thought of what it must feel like for the petite blonde to be impaled beneath him. He jammed his cock in and out of her. He rotated his thick tool around her pussy, stretching it to make it easier for him to fuck her.

The blonde groaned in discomfort. Her eyes shut in denial.

"Uggghhh! No. Ugghhh!"

It was senseless gibberish to the man fucking her. He coldly ignored her pleading. But, Madison's glazed over eyes told him that the other men would have no trouble fitting their cocks in her pussy. He was stretching her very nicely.

When he saw that she would not scream for help, he removed his hand from her throat and looked at the fleshy breasts that were bouncing with each pump of his hips. The nipples were protruding straight up in the air! He sensed she was losing control.

Madison's brain swirled with frightened thoughts! She had never been fucked so hard! Just try to hold on! He is out of control! God, it feels... it feels... Madison's mind could not complete the thought. His throbbing manhood was jackhammering deep into her womb!

The big Mexican's free hand went to her tits and covered them with one hand. Expertly he had her nipples in his grip and squeezed harshly. It was a bit painful but Madison responded to it. She felt a gush coming from her pussy!

She immediately climaxed!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!" she cried. "Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, gaaaaaaawwwwwwddddddddd!"

Her pussy bathed his cock with her juices.

The man kept a tight hold of her tits and kept jamming his penis in and out of her hole. His cock was literally soaked in her juices.

She came down from the orgasm only to feel another building in her pussy!

It can't be! I can't be doing this! she thought!

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkk!" she screamed as another orgasm washed over her first one.

The man kept plowing her grasping pussy, but he felt the sperm boiling in his balls. His thrusts were now deeper and deeper into the transformed young woman.

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened just a bit. She was panting like an animal now. Then, again, an orgasm overcame her. It was more powerful than either of the two first ones and she could not contain her scream!

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!"

Her eyes locked on Rebecca's face. They were almost fiercely defiant now!

"Want to see me fucked?" they almost asked - "Then watch me fuck! You're a whore, too!"

Madison's hips and legs and thighs took on a life of their own and she pumped her tight ass up against the man's downward thrusting wood!

With that the man could no longer hold back his hot jism. Another few hard strokes and his sperm erupted from his tool. The explosion of his seed seemed to go on forever.

Madison's moaning increased and she lifted her feet in the air. Her right hand was wrapped around his upper back and her left one was firmly placed on his ass cheek. Both dainty feet pointed straight up to the ceiling and she spread her legs wider to take the man's white-hot cum. She had lost all self-control and was into the fucking now.

The big Mexican did not stop his bucking. His large belly and ass slapped up against the helpless woman's tender cunt, renting the air in the room and hallway with their filthy sounds. He filled Madison's pussy until the excess jizz began to drip down her ass and wide-spread thighs.

Rebecca could not believe what she had witnessed. The man had brutally fucked Rebecca, too, in the past, but she had never reacted like Madison had. She wondered whether a real whore had actually been born at that moment. There was an unknown part of Madison that had been touched by the man's cruel fuck.

Madison lay beneath the man with the behemoth's cock firmly implanted in her cunt. Her legs were spread as wide as they could be spread and her ankles lay, weightlessly it seemed, on the back of his knees. For a minute or so, the perverted man tried to regain his senses. He was motionless and relaxed, trying to recover from the intense physical exertion that he had put into the fuck.

From Rebecca's silent vantage point at the foot of the bed, she could see only the obscenely open, creamy thighs of Madison. The man's dark brown upper body covered the beautiful blonde and his large buttocks and hairy legs, also spread wide, kept Madison's legs spread as well. Her feet were hooked in the crook of the back of his knees. The large, thick cock, despite having emptied the slimy contents of his balls into her willing body was sunk into her moist, welcoming pussy. His big testicle sac lay very visibly, hanging between Madison's spread ass cheeks. The man was obviously exhausted and was deadweight on the naked body of the wide-open young woman.

Madison's hands were visible on the man's back but they were limp and lifeless, just as her widespread legs were.

Madison's hands gradually came to life. She petted the man's skin and both hands slid down to the man's massive brown buttocks. She pressed her hands down on his fleshy ass cheeks and held them in place. Clearly she wanted the man's semi-hard penis to stay inside her a bit longer. Then there was a long, enticing girlish whimper that came from her that signaled an immense sexual satisfaction had washed over her again.

"Ooooooooooooooooo!" She exhaled and then moaned, "oh, yes!"

She just had another tiny orgasm, Rebecca thought. The redhead was repelled by what she had witnessed, but nothing prepared her for what happened next.

The sound of deep French kissing suddenly came from the young white woman and big Mexican man who were still interlocked like a loving couple. The kissing was long, loud and very voluntary. Madison's hips began to grind up against the man's pelvis.

She's wants more dick, Rebecca realized incredulously. She really is a whore!

The big man shifted his hips just a bit. Rebecca knew he was about to pull his long hose out of her pussy.

Then she heard Madison's voice.

"Oh, wait" she said gently in her girlish voice. Her hand pressed on his lower back, making it clear to Rebecca that Madison didn't want the man to pull his giant cock out of her yet.

The man stopped moving and lay his hips back down.

"Oh ... oh my god... just a minute," Madison mewled breathlessly. "Let me get myself together."

Then came the sound of more very deep kissing. Rebecca was aware of the quick restorative powers of the big Mexican, having experienced them herself.

The kissing continued until Madison apparently pulled her mouth from his.

Madison panted, trying to draw enough breath to speak. Then she asked in disbelief, "Are... are... are you getting hard again?"

Rebecca could see from her angle that his cock was hardening once again. Madison would have done well for herself to let him get off of her, she thought.

*****

Rebecca was in the balcony of the club, drinking and carousing with the upper echelon of the criminal enterprise. Experience had taught her that if she played her cards right that she might spend the whole night drinking and partying with one of the big shots and just have sex with him at the end of the night. Once, she had been lucky enough that the Mexican who she sat with all night passed out in bed and she didn't have to endure a fucking at all. She wasn't ordinarily that fortunate and the bosses often were brutal fucks. It still beat the first nights she spent having sweaty, stinky low-level guys want their dicks sucked or fucked one after another.

Rebecca watched from the VIP section for her young roommate to final emerge from the rooms in the back. She had begun to think that she may have missed Madison leaving. The big Mexican who Rebecca had seen fucking Madison had come out a half-hour before. It was nearly an hour and a half later that the gorgeous blonde appeared from the hallway that led from the rooms used for having sex. Madison was with the matronly woman who had come into their private room to give her clothes and help Madison prepare for the night.

Rebecca knew what had happened. Madison was completely nude and was led by the hand by the older woman. Her long blonde hair was completely a mess. She looked frazzled and shell-shocked and even walked a bit funny. Rebecca wondered why. Oh, her privates are sore, Rebecca thought to herself. The redhead felt a little guilty having left Madison back there, but knew that if she had waited, she would risked having to have sex with the men back there, too.

Madison and the older woman turned and went into a closed door. Rebecca knew that this was a room that had a bed and was fairly dark and used to let a woman rest after extensive sexual activity. I wonder how many cocks she took?

If a woman was considered ordinary in appearance, the matron would never have pulled her out of the rooms in the hall. An average looking woman, even one who was quite attractive, would have been left to service as many men as would stick a stiff cock into her. No one ever got fucked to death, Rebecca had heard the bosses say while laughing. They had no idea how awful it was back there, she knew. It had taken the redhead two consecutive nights of horrid, non-stop sex before she gave in. She learned. She knew.

Very beautiful women, Rebecca realized, had more value than to simply be thrown to the wolves like that. After they were taught that they were subject to being used by anyone who wanted to fuck them, the men in charge wanted to preserve their investment. After a woman came to accept her role, the bosses wouldn't allow their asset to be ruined. The men knew that a truly hot, beautiful woman would be better used than merely spreading her thighs for a bunch of drug cartel mules.

Rebecca was sitting on the lap of a man. Her arm was wrapped around his shoulder and they playfully talked and laughed. He stroked her long legs and felt her up all the way to her pussy. She opened her thighs when he reached her cunt and allowed him to finger fuck her. Her hand went to his crotch and stroked his hard cock through his pants. Laughing playfully at the man's jokes was easy. Teasing was her routine now, and she was very good at it. Eventually, she'd have to take a good fucking but one was better than fifteen.

Throughout this, she still kept an eye on the door downstairs. She had the timing down pretty well and wasn't surprised when a half hour later the door opened and Madison emerged wearing a sheer white robe that only went to her mid-thigh. It was tied at her waist by a silk ribbon. Her breasts were covered but her pink nipples shone through the robe like two headlights. She also wore no panties, but walked gingerly in four inch spike heels.

As demeaning as all of this looked, Rebecca was still struck by how gorgeous the young white woman looked. She noticed that the man she was sitting with paused and had his attention drawn to Madison. Rebecca gripped his cock firmly. He was very hard.

Maybe, I'll get a good night's sleep tonight. Francisco may want to fuck Madison all night. The redhead caught herself and felt a bit guilty about the thought, but knew that this experience had made her a bit predatory as well. Better that Madison get worked all night long than her.

Rebecca saw that Madison was led by the matron by a thin, leather leash attached to a collar around the blonde's neck. This was an indication that Madison had not been compliant in the hall. Madison's hands were also bound at the wrists in front of her by a leather strap. This is going to be something watch, Rebecca thought.

The look on Madison's face was that of shock and she seemed to search the crowd for someone who might help her. The men's attention was brought to her as they realized that she was going to be disciplined. She was led to the middle of the bar room floor and the men at the tables scooted away to make room. The matron pulled Madison along like a dog being led by its master.

Madison's own heart was beating furiously in her chest. Her magnificent full breasts, with their pink silver dollar sized nipples, betrayed her to be an American to these dark men. Her flat stomach and the sexy flair of her hips led to a pair of wonderfully shaped legs below her tight buttocks. Of course they wanted to use her.

She looked for an avenue for escape. Even if she could overpower the matron, and she thought she could, she wouldn't make it ten feet. She wanted to run, but there was nowhere to go. Rebecca warned me! The matron warned me! Her thoughts only frightened her more.

I couldn't let that horrible man take me from behind. I'm not a slut. I'm not a whore!

She thought back to the time in the hallway. Things had quickly gotten out of control. Men came into the room and she spread her legs for them. She had lost track of how many men had climaxed on top of her. She had been on her back when the next man came in and wanted her to roll over on her stomach. She did as he wanted. Then he roughly pulled her up to her hands and knees. She went up in a doggie position and arched her back to give him access. Madison even went so far as to reach between her legs to guide the man's nasty penis into her pussy. But the man angrily slapped her hand away. What happened next stunned her: the man leaned down and licked her asshole. When the man slipped a finger deep into her ass, she felt the pain of him entering her sphincter. Reacting to the pain, and tired from the fuckings, she wheeled and accidentally elbowed the man, drawing blood from his nose.

All hell broke loose when the man cursed and yelled. Several men rushed into the room from the hallway to subdue her. She fought as long as she could but they quickly overwhelmed the naked blonde. She was red-faced and livid but they lay her on her back, spread her arms and legs and held her down. The bloody-nosed man mounted her as they restrained her. This made her even angrier! The four men worked to hold her without hurting her, but she tussled with their grips.

As she tired, she felt her legs being spread wide. The man knelt over her, erect penis sticking from his torso. He slid on top of her. No matter how much she bucked or struggled, the man easily eased his hard cock into her slit. Then he threw her a rough fuck. There was no semblance of her even participating other than offering a pussy for his dick. He pounded her as hard as he could as he laid on top of her. She was just a fuck hole. To her humiliation, he plowed her lush body for several minutes, holding her face to one side so that she could not hurt him. His stiff cock worked her relentlessly.

As angry as she was, she never conceded that she would allow him to fuck her. The men held her down until the man stiffened, groaned disgustingly, shuddered, and began to blow a massive load into her cunt. As he filled her pussy with his spunk, Madison wanted to scream, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction! He was nothing but an animal!

She thought that she'd be let up when the man pulled his glistening penis out of her, but instead, still breathing hard, he took her leg from a man and held her while she watched the man disrobe quickly! The next man's tool was stiff and ready for her pussy.

Madison looked into his cold eyes.

"No," she begged. "No, please. No more!"

But she felt him slide into her pussy. He fucked her hard while she was held wide open for him.

The young woman was afraid but the fear seemed to heighten her senses. Spread out as she was, with hands all over her, she felt the strength of the men against her own muscles. She tensed and relaxed trying to fight, but it truly was no use. Each second that passed simply made her focus on the stiff cock pistoning in and out of her cunt.

It wasn't painful at all, just shameful to the blonde. In fact, as the man fucked her she found that her pussy soaked the man's cock. The soft ripples of electric pleasure quivering in her pussy were an unexpected lustful response in the blonde's body. She fought with all her strength at this unwanted sensuality. It was too much for her. She sensed the firm muscles of her thighs begin to relax.

It's not my fault! No one could withstand this, she tried to reassure herself.

Whether this thought triggered something in Madison or not, her body kept betraying her. The men holding her wide open were enjoying stroking her smooth inner thighs and legs. One man on her arm, reached for a fleshy, firm tit and tugged on its nipple. She wiggled, but not like before. The men sensed a change coming over her.

"Ughhhh!" she moaned.

Madison's breasts were so sensitive to touch that she immediately felt a rush of sexual excitement go through her body.

Her only thought was, no, please don't give in. Don't give in! She tried one last time to summon the strength to withstand giving in to the sexual stroking of the men.

But it was too late.

The friction of the man's hard tool in her love hole caused the heat in her legs, thighs and pussy to race up to her heaving tits. It was too much for the vulnerable young woman. Despite her revulsion, she was about to orgasm!