Madison's Lesson Ch. 08

Story Info
The blonde's first trip to the bar is harsh.
7.5k words
4.67
82.7k
33

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison had hardly enough time to think about her fears when the door to their room opened. The older woman who had come in earlier walked in with some towels.

"Girls, get ready," she said in her accent. "Fifteen minutes." She put the towels in the bathroom and looked at the blonde and redhead as she walked out the door. "Don't be late downstairs!" Then she looked at Madison and shook her finger. "You make men happy! All men happy! Okay?"

Rebecca looked at Madison who stared back at her with wide eyes. "I'm going to freshen up a little bit. You change into this teddy and high heels," she said pointing at the outfit that was laid out on the dresser. Madison was a little surprised that Rebecca spoke so authoritatively. "No bra," she added, "but wear these panties that match the teddy."

Madison stood stock-still. The shock of what she was about to do seemed to paralyze her with fear.

The redhead tried to reason. "Do you want to have to fuck a train of guys all night long?" she asked.

"Wha...?" was all that Madison could say as she processed what the redhead told her.

Rebecca looked annoyed. "Hurry! Do as I say. Stick close to me and I'll try to teach you the ropes."

When Madison didn't move, Rebecca was more emphatic.

"Hurry! If we're late, they'll punish us the whole night!"

With the sudden realization of what she was talking about, Madison reached behind her back and began to unclasp her bra. The word "train" scared her to death.

She slid the bra straps off of her arms and scooted the panties off her round bottom and down her legs.

The young blonde woman stood in the room for just a moment, holding her panties in her hand. She was nude. How do I get out of here? she wondered. I need to plan my escape! Her movements felt like an out of body experience. She looked at her nipples. They were rubbery and erect. Her pussy felt moist. What is wrong with me? How many men are going to fuck me?

Then she tried to pull herself together. She picked up the teddy and began to change.

As she was putting on the high heels, Rebecca came into the room. The redhead looked stunning! Looking at Madison, she handed her some lipstick.

"Here, put this on. We don't want to be the girls that never get chosen. They are looked on as if they are purposefully not being nice to the guys and get punished at the end of the night."

The lipstick was a bright red color.

Madison leaned over a counter towards a mirror and began to work it on to her lips.

"You look gorgeous," Rebecca said.

"I look like a whore," Madison replied sullenly.

"You are a whore, here," the redhead responded. "Believe me, it will go much easier if you follow my lead. Smile and be happy down there. I've worked my way up to the bosses. I'll try to keep you with me. Hopefully, they will let you stay. You don't want to be sent down to the mules. There are way too many of them and they treat you like an animal."

Rebecca stared at her. "Are you okay? I hope you don't get sent down. It was awful for me. Can you do it?"

Madison tried to get her courage up. "Y... yes."

"Alright, then. Let's smile."

The two scantily clad white women walked out of their room.

*****

The music blared and the strobe lights flashed hot and cold.

Rebecca paused and leaned towards Madison to try to be heard over the music.

"These are the mules. Let's keep moving. Keep a smile frozen on your face!"

Rebecca walked ahead of Madison through the groups of men sitting at tables. Madison held on to Rebecca's hand. As they walked, men would grab their free hand and get their attention, but Rebecca would simply smile and point ahead and keep moving.

Madison felt a wave of hands sliding up her thighs and grabbing her buttocks as she walked, but she kept moving, smiling at the men as she did. The men were brazen in their actions. Laughing uproariously, talking loudly, they appeared half drunk with alcohol and intent on blowing off steam.

Their ethnicity was mostly Mexican but there were a few whites and less blacks in the crowd of men. They were dressed in work shirts and jeans and boots. Broken English was interspersed with rapidly spoken Spanish. It occurred to Madison that she didn't even know if she was still in the United States. For all she knew, they could have crossed the border into Mexico!

Her heart beat furiously and she was terrified that she would be stopped and taken from Rebecca. But she acted like she knew what she was doing - just like Rebecca told her to.

That didn't work for long. Half-way through the crowd of men, a large Mexican man stood and blocked Madison's way with Rebecca.

"Who's the new puta?" he asked very loudly. The brown-faced men at his table smiled drunkenly at the nearly nude, shapely blonde.

He reached out to Madison's hips with both large hands and held her in place. He looked back at the men at his table. Then he thrust his hips several times at Madison's pelvis in a mocking manner suggesting sexual intercourse. The men laughed at his brazen display.

"La blondie es muy bonita!" he said. "Are ju a new puta?" he asked.

Madison tried to smile and move around him but he would have none of it.

"Are ju a new whore?" he asked again.

Madison looked at Rebecca fearfully. The redhead shook her head "yes" and showed Madison a big smile, making her remember to smile.

Madison smiled at the man.

Rebecca spoke to the man, but Madison noticed a distinct lack of assertiveness in Rebecca's voice.

"I'm going up to the bosses lounge to introduce Madison," she said.

"Miss Bankers Wife," he said, "jer pussy is too good for us workers, now, right? Jer pussy is only for the bosses! Jer mouth is only for the bosses. Jer ass is only for the bosses, right?" He looked annoyed at the redhead. "Ju don't like the workers no more, right?"

Madison was stunned by Rebecca's answer, it was so contrary to how she knew Rebecca felt.

"You know that isn't true. I loved giving my pussy to you and your men," she said looking at the other men seated at the table. "But the bosses make the rules!"

"Miss Bankers Wife, I jus' want ju to suck my deek! Jus' a little suck!"

"I wish I could," she playfully said back. "Your cock is so big and so full of juice!"

"Ah, ju remember!" he laughed.

"How could I forget? Your cock filled my pussy so tight! But the bosses. We have to go, now."

The man did not let go of Madison.

"So El Jefe say he don't want the blondie fucking us?" he asked directly.

Rebecca stuttered.

"N... n... no, he hasn't said that yet."

She looked at Madison in fear.

"Ahhhhhhh, Bueno," the man smiled broadly, revealing his crooked, discolored teeth. "So you can go and ask them. If they say jes, they want blondie, then come find her in the room here for the men! I will teach her to be a good whore for los jefes!"

"Y... you are too big for her down there," Rebecca said. The redhead smiled and grabbed the man's crotch through his pants. "You would destroy her little pussy, baby."

She turned to Madison and said, "Come on now! On our way."

The man would have nothing of it. He kept his hands tightly on Madison.

"Hahaha! When Blondie finishes taking care of my meat, she won't have no trouble taking all them other cocks!" He gestured at the table. "Now, go before I get pissed off at ju and tell the bosses to let us do a train to ju!"

Rebecca didn't say another word to the man but leaned in to kiss Madison. She whispered in the blonde's ear.

"Do what he says if you know what is good for you. I'll try to come get you right away."

Madison's eyes widened in fear as she watched Rebecca walk away. Almost instantly, the big man scooped her up into his arms and began to carry her away. She wanted to scream, but realized that it would not do her a bit of good!

The blonde's senses seemed to be strangely heightened now as the man carried her through the room. She looked at each leering man in the face and knew that she would carry the memory of their lustful looks for the rest of her life. The man's body was warm and she could smell his body and clothing and breath. His left arm was behind her back and his right was in the crook of her knees. She was being carried away like a rag-doll! Her eyes went to her thighs which were completely naked beneath the teddy when he lifted her. It flashed through her mind that her smooth shapely legs would soon be spreading for a cock.

Oh, my! How have I gotten here? she wondered as she was carried through the crowd of men.

The lights and smoke and pounding music made the whole thing seem surreal. As they made their way through the crowd, she noticed other women for the first time. They were mostly Mexican women and a few black women, sitting on the arms of chairs, scantily dressed and quite obviously whores, laughing and happily engaging with the men at the tables.

I'm not going to end up like them, am I?

To keep from feeling like she would fall, Madison hooked her right arm around the man's neck and placed her left hand on his chest. She thought that it might look as if she was willingly going with the man by doing this, but she was unwillingly being carried off like a female sex prize for the man. Her heart pounding almost out of her chest.

Several times the large man stopped at a table to talk to the men sitting there. To Madison's horror, the first time she felt a young man at the table begin to feel the bottoms of her thighs. When he tried to slip his slender hand between her legs, she squeezed them tightly together to keep him from getting between them.

The man carrying her did not care at all that she was being groped. There was also very little that she could do to stop it. She squirmed slightly but the man had her in a tight grip. The backs of her thighs and her buttocks hung between the man's arms carrying her.

He moved away before the young man could do more, but when he stopped again, Madison felt more groping of her bottom. Her fear was compounded when a man walked by and stopped to talk and brazenly reached for a breast under the teddy and squeezed her large, fleshy tit. Madison saw things getting out of control, but there was nothing she could do. Men cheered when the Mexican fondling her breast. Boldly, he grabbed the thin shoulder strap and pulled it down her left arm until it took the silk material with it, uncovering her breast. Her left tit, full and ivory white, was naked for all to view. The man tweaked her pink nipple between his finger and thumb.

As this was happening, Madison felt her pussy rubbed from outside the silk thong. She saw a third man leaning over in his chair and reaching for her vagina. Her pussy lips began to be rubbed by the man.

******

The blonde was carried down a long hall with rooms on either side. The entry to each room was only secured by a curtain. The man thrust a hand past each curtain and pulled it aside to see if it was occupied. Madison lost count of the number of rooms that had a woman being fucked by a man in it.

One room had two men standing outside the curtain. At this one, the man paused and grinned at the two waiting men. He slipped a hand past the curtain and opened it enough to peer into it. A young white woman was laying on the bed, with a dark Mexican man with his hips over her face, pumping vigorously into her mouth. His brown buttocks flexed vigorously as he abused her. The young woman's delicate hands were flat against the man's hips, futilely attempting to slow the pumping.

"Ah... la gringa!" the man said to the two men waiting as if he now understood why they were in line. "Que buena."

He walked on down the hall.

As Madison feared, they finally reached a room that was unoccupied. The man pushed her and she plopped backward on the bed. Madison looked up at the man who was tugging at his belt and trousers. She thought, momentarily, about kicking at him but she thought of the consequences that Rebecca had told her about.

However, when his large man-meat emerged from his clothing, she yelled, "no!" without thinking. It was huge and thick! Large veins seemed to travel the length of the cock and it curved at the end. It was massive and frightening!

The man pulled off his t-shirt and finished kicking off his pants. He was fully nude and the erect penis stood straight out from his body.

He seemed to sense that Madison might try to cause him problems as she lay on the bed facing him, propping herself up on her elbows. In one swift movement, the man grabbed her wrist and she was jerked up to a sitting position.

Before she knew what had happened, he grabbed the hem of the teddy and pulled it roughly over her head. Her tits bounced as the cloth moved past them and she was naked except for her panties. Then he grabbed her left leg at the ankle and turned her quickly over onto her stomach. Her ass was at the edge of the bed.

Frightened, she began to flail at the man but she felt his strong right hand grab her by the back of the neck and the next thing that she knew, she was pushed into the mattress. Her head was turned, facing the foot of the bed. She saw his left foot plant itself on the mattress and felt his left hand tug on her panties. He didn't tug them down but just off to the side.

Her tight little slit was now exposed and she felt the tip of his hard cock poking for the entry to her pussy.

Bent over the bed as she was, she had no way to fight back. She tried to push up with her hands but didn't have the strength. The man was leaning heavily on her upper back and neck with his arm extended holding her down! She reached behind her body trying to grab the man but it was no use!

"I like a whore who fights," he said. He was a bit breathless, too, and Madison grit her teeth and tried to flail her legs.

"THWACK!"

The sound of his open hand on her ass cheek stunned the blonde.

"THWACK! THWACK!"

Two more spanks followed.

"Ahhhh!" she cried in pain. "Ahhhhh!"

Madison was now very angry.

"Fuck you!" she yelled, using profanity that had never before escaped her lips. "Fuck you!"

The man laughed.

"No," he said.

THWACK!

"You... are... fucked!" he said.

She felt the head of his cock begin to squeeze itself into her vagina! She was tiring from her fighting. As she became fatigued, her mind actually cleared a bit and she knew she was going to be fucked. She stopped fighting but began to moan helplessly.

"Oh, nooooo!" she said. "Please! Please! No!" she begged! "You're tooooo big!"

"God dammit! Put your pussy up for me!" he demanded.

The man was so strong that the head of his stiff cock, despite the inordinate size, pushed into the resisting woman's cunt almost as if she was offering no resistance!

"Aaarrrrhhhhh!" she cried in pain! "It hurts! Oh, god! It hurts too much!"

Little did she know that he had merely managed to get the head and first couple of inches inside her little pussy.

As she cried in pain, she heard the man snort and begin trying to push his cock forcefully into her body. It felt as if her passage would be torn apart!

He was struggling, though, to get his entire cock inside her.

"Arch your ass," he demanded. He laughed cruelly.

THWACK! THWACK! His open hand made the spank very loud.

"Owwwwwiie!" she cried out. "Please don't spank me! I'm trying to do what you want!" Madison's brain saw red as the flashing pain seemed too much for the beautiful blonde!

The man watched as Madison's beautiful skin turned red. His hand print was right on her ass. He smiled to himself as he watched the young woman slowly become more compliant.

She'll learn, he thought to himself. She's still young. I'll teach her.

He watched as Madison arched her back and tried to spread her legs a bit. She felt him rub his thumb on her very tight asshole.

Oh, gawd! Not there, she worried.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried pitifully as the thick cock pushed into her!

Madison tried to get into at least a more comfortable position with the man but was bent at the waist at the edge of the bed. She was easily outweighed by the man by 100 pounds and he was much stronger than she.

His right arm was locked at the back of her neck pushing her into the mattress and his body was straddling hers. She had no way to push him off. Even when she braced her feet on the floor and tried to push up, all she did was raise her rounded buttocks up in a position to accept the big cock even deeper.

When the man grabbed her hip with his left hand and held her steady, Madison felt the large penis drive deep inside her body!

"Aaaaaaiaiiiiiiiieeeeeee! OOOOOooooooohhhhhhhhh!"

But it was no use! Madison felt the thick tool push into her until she finally felt the man's pubic hair against her sensitive ass cheeks. She saw a flash of red and knew that he was in to the hilt!

The petite blonde woman must have lost consciousness momentarily because her next realization was when she opened her eyes and felt the man vigorously fucking her quaking pussy from behind. There was no doubt that he had stretched her love hole to the fullest it could go because the strokes were long and deep and seemed to hit the young woman's cervix with an inch or two still outside the blonde's cunt.

"Oooooooeee!"

"Oooooooeee!"

"Gaaaaawwwddd!"

It still hurt Madison's small pussy when his thick, long root hit the back of her pussy. Each time that he stretched her when he pulled nearly out and pushed his big dick back inside her so hard she realized that her little love-hole had somehow been stretched out enough that it wasn't a blinding pain anymore.

His pounding continued unrelentingly and the sounds of their fucking filled the room with the slapping of their flesh. His own large buttocks, above his hairy, thick legs, pumped very quickly in and out towards her silky smooth ass.

Madison's cries were softer now as she tried to control herself.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" she groaned.

As if to try to accommodate the large cock, Madison's pussy had soaked his manhood with her love juices which eased her pain. Soon the only pain she suffered was when the man fully entered her with each thrust and the head of his tool hit her cervix.

She had never been fucked so brutally before! The man just kept riding her from behind like she was an animal!

Now, though, as her mind cleared, she knew that she just wanted to get through the fucking. She lay there defenseless on her stomach letting the man take her sexually and only moved when he rose or descended behind her. Then she lifted her ass or lowered it to keep her pussy in line for the fucking. That eased the discomfort, too.

Otherwise, her legs hung limply from the side of the bed, just allowing herself to be fucked.

It seemed to go on forever!

She mewled each time he plowed deep into her.

"Ugh!"

"Ugh!"

"Ugh!"

She didn't know that Rebecca was outside the curtain watching the man fuck her. Madison would have been humiliated if she had known that Rebecca was watching her get used like a wanton whore.

Rebecca had been sent to retrieve Madison but was too afraid of the man fucking the blonde to tell him to stop. She decided to just wait until he blew inside Madison before she made herself known. She herself had endured his brutal fucking and was not willing to get drawn into being fucked by him again!

God, I know what she's going through! But she watched the flesh smacking flesh and listened to the horrible sounds of that, hoping he would climax soon.

The flesh slapping and sound of Madison whimpering made Rebecca want to intervene but she could not force herself to do it. Even though it was terrible to watch, Rebecca could not pull her eyes away from it, either. She felt disgraceful when she felt her own nipples growing rigid at the scene.

Gosh, I've changed! I can't believe that I like watching this happen.