Madison's Lesson Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to look past the five men surrounding her, she focused her blue eyes on the ceiling but it was whirling. Then it was blotted out by the face of the man fucking her.

Her resistance broken, Madison turned her head in shame. A large, stiff cock was at her lips. She looked at the man and tried to protest in anger. Her mind and body betrayed her. Instead, to her intense shame, she opened her lips and let the man put his penis inside her mouth.

He face fucked her. She sucked his heavily veined penis.

Ah, hard cock, I need hard cock!

It tasted wonderful and she orgasmed as she sucked.

"Mmmmmm. Mmmuuuupppphhhh. MMMMMMM!" Her body rocked in climax!

Almost instantaneously, the man began to shoot his jism! He watched the face of the blonde twitch and her eyes wince with each shot of cum from his cock. But she stayed on the dick and swallowed hard to get it all down.

Madison gobbled the thick white semen, letting it slide down her throat as she also quietly quaked in orgasm!

Her humiliation and utter defeat was complete. She signaled her acceptance when the man got off of her and the others let go of her but she remained with her arms outstretched and her legs wide open. They could fuck her as they wanted. She would readily let them.

Madison had no idea how many of the men used her in the room. Her next clear recollection was of the matron coming in and pulling the men off of her.

She stood up and, on wobbly legs, followed the old woman out of the hallway. She did not even realize that she was completely nude until she was in another room. What is going to happen to me, she wondered?