Madison's Lesson Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deep throat him, Madison!" Rebecca's voice sounded husky. "Suck that big dick, baby."

Madison tried to open her throat and dive down on his cock, but he was too long and his girth was too much for her. She did the best she could.

After a few minutes, she felt the man pulling her away from his cock.

Madison ended up on her knees facing the man. He reached for her leg and she straddled his body. His huge erection was directly beneath her pussy. The man-meat was long and thick.

Both of her hands were holding the top of the headboard as the man began to maul her breasts. He squeezed and licked her perfect tits. Her nipples sprung to attention and she felt the moisture begin to build in her pussy.

She reached behind herself and felt for the uncircumcised penis. It was a large cock.

Her small hand directed it to the opening of her pussy. When the opening to her love hole touched the penis, she knew it was too thick to enter easily. She knew it would stretch her but what flashed through her mind made her wonder about herself. I'm glad he isn't as small as the guy who just fucked Rebecca.

Then her body shuddered. Am I insane? Am I that big a slut?

She felt her body lower itself on to the man's rock-hard meat. She couldn't get the idea that Rebecca and the man, not to mention Maria, were watching her.

"Uhhhh," she moaned as it pushed up into her cunt. It seemed to be splitting her in two, but she continued to push down on it. Why are these thoughts coming over me? Her hands went to the headboard until the man moved them to his shoulders. Feeling the man's muscular shoulders brought her body to life.

"Ohhhhhh!" Her lips parted erotically.

She felt her vagina moisten.

I have no choice. I have to give him my body. Try as she may, her body betrayed her. Oh, that feels good. She squeezed his cock with her vagina. The quicker he cums, the better. She squeezed it a couple of more times, the last time long enough that the man looked into her smoldering blue eyes. She knew that this wasn't the only reason she gripped his rod with her pussy.

The man groaned loudly. "Aaaaaiiiiieeee. Que caliente!"

Rebecca told Madison what she knew: "He says you're hot, baby!"

Madison felt her neck flush at the comment. She waited a moment as she got most of the huge cock inside her. Even without moving, her pussy juices lathered the man's penis. Her eyes were closed and she faced the headboard. Almost imperceptibly, she moved her upper body closer to the man's face.

Don't think about them watching. Just get it over with. But the idea of the others in the room all eying her being taken sexually was something that she couldn't get out of her mind. In fact, it seemed to turn up the sexual heat in her body!

Having lost almost all of her dignity, she cupped a breast in her hand and offered a pink nipple to the man. He opened his mouth and his tongue snaked out. The very tip of it met her nipple and flicked it several times. It took Madison's breath away.

Then he leaned forward, took the entire nipple in her mouth and sucked hungrily on her tit.

Her pussy convulsed around the man's large rod. Then she began to ride the man's dick with long, steady strokes.

She had been so inexperienced with sex before her husband left her. Now, the blonde's sexual experience over the past few weeks came into play. As difficult as it was to not simply give in to the fucking, she thought about what she was doing.

Slow down on his dick. Long and steady strokes! Make him think you are enjoying it.

"Oh, yes," she moaned. "Hmmmm! Fuck me, baby!"

She knew that from behind the view would be appealing. Her perfect white ass moving up and down on his thick brown prick while she straddled his dark legs.

The matron and the other man began to talk as she fucked. She didn't understand what they said, but it was clear that they were enjoying the show.

Even Rebecca joined in. "Ride that cock, Madison! Ride him, baby! Fuck his big dick!"

Madison hated to think that she was being watched, but in a way she enjoyed it. She did as she was told and squeezed his penis with her pussy. The shame of being watched while being fucked played games with the blonde's head and she began to work her way to an orgasm.

They are enjoying watching me. Oh, his big cock is working me so good! It's so hard! So big! She closed her eyes and let the feeling of her pussy getting fucked fill her brain.

The orgasm swept over her like an ocean's wave.

"Uuuuuggghhhhhh! Oh! Oh, god! Uuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhh! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA iiiiiiiiiiiiiii eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Her hips thrust in wild abandon and her body thrashed uncontrollably! The three people behind her watched transfixed. Her perfect ivory ass rode the man's towering cock in a quick, passionate rhythm! Her cries filled the room and the witnesses exchanged glances with each other but were otherwise fixated on the sluttish behavior of this young white woman.

But in the throes of passion, Madison didn't care. All she wanted was to be satisfied and his long, dark penis gave her that satisfaction!

She grunted and moaned whorishly.

"Uggghhhh! Uggggghhhh! Shit! Shit! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

It was only as she came down from her orgasm that she realized what she had done and what she must have looked like. She had used filthy words that she had never used before, much less in front of anyone else.

"Oh, god! Why am I acting like this?" she said aloud. But her thighs were widespread and the man was thrusting his dick up into her vanquished pussy like a piston!

She paused her ass pumping for a few moments as she came down from her climax. When she opened her eyes she saw the man gritting his teeth and obviously working hard to cum inside her cunt.

Hearing the calls from Rebecca, she began to work her pussy up and down the penis.

Suddenly the man seemed to spring to life. He pushed Madison off of his cock and turned her around to face the foot of the bed. She knelt in the middle of the bed and felt him move behind her. Her eyes briefly met Rebecca's. He placed his hands on her hips and began to search for the opening of her vagina with his cock.

Madison dropped her hands to the bed. Now in the doggie position, she felt him enter her pussy. The thick dick entered her smooth, wet cunt. He began to pound her harshly.

The blonde fell to her elbows and put her head on the bed which he ravished her from behind. The sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the room. Madison spread her knees to accommodate the fuck but it was still very tough.

She could hear the hooting and laughing from the people in the room, including Rebecca, and it shamed her immensely. She buried her face in the mattress.

The man fucking her realized that she was trying to avoid the humiliation and he reached for her hair with one hand and, taking a handful, pulled on her to bring her facing the people watching. Not only was her face now directly pointed towards the people watching but her large breasts were now off the bed and swinging wildly and erotically.

He used her very shamefully.

As he pulverized her pussy from behind, she felt him move and reposition his body. He rose to his feet and was bent behind her fucking her like a jockey. Her hair was still in his hand and his other hand slapped her buttock.

Thwack!

"Oooooh!" she cried and her eyes opened wide.

Thwack! This time it was a harder strike on her ass cheek.

"Ooooooooh!"

The sensitive skin on her ass burned with the slap.

"Thwack! Thwack!"

Two more well placed blows made the blonde cry out again.

"AAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEE!"

With the combination of the cock pummeling her from behind and the spanking, Madison was fearful that he was getting out of control. Her frightened blue eyes darted from Rebecca's to the man next to her, to Maria. They all watched in fascination.

The cock was driven deeper and deeper into her pussy. It was a relentless assault on her tender cunt!

She wondered how much longer she could take it!

Then, suddenly, she began to feel the man ejaculate into her pussy. Grunting like an animal, he began to shoot his hot sperm into her womb.

He let go of her hair and grabbed both of her hips to make sure that every drop of his cum reached her smooth vaginal walls.

Madison collapsed onto her stomach and felt the man fall on top of her. Their bodies were joined by his man flesh and he continued to pound her ruthlessly while she lay helpless on her stomach.

Rebecca yelled at Madison: "Take it like a champ, baby! Take that fucking like a champ!"

After what seemed to be minutes, the man finally stopped cumming in her pussy. He lay on top of her with his dick still inside her.

Taking a cue from Rebecca, the young blonde tried to regain her bearings. She turned her face to the man lying on top of her. Her hand went to the man's head and cupped the back of his bald head.

To her disgust, the man began to try to kiss her deeply. She let his tongue enter her mouth and she swirled hers around his invading tongue. Madison was embarrassed by how loud the kissing was in the otherwise quiet room.

The hard cock began to soften in her pussy. When he pulled his deflated member out of her vagina, the blonde let out a sexy moan.

"Ooooohhhh!"

When he rolled off of her body, Madison stayed on her stomach with her legs spread in a V. She felt the man's creampie seeping out of her slit onto the sheets. She knew that her naked buttocks presented a wonderful sight.

"He wore me out!" she said dreamily. She heard the matron translate her for the man.

The man stroked her bubble ass and smooth thighs, remarking something in Spanish.

Rebecca told her, "You're a great whore, baby!"

Despite her revulsion, she pretended to enjoy the fuck.

I am a good whore! Madison was shocked at her thought.

12