All Comments on 'Madness Ch. 02'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What she deserved

Jill got exactly what she deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Y E S S

Finally, a god damned slutwife that got what she deserved. This was better than her being killed. The low lifed bitch would have to think what she sis for everyday of the rest of her miserable existence.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Justice,

it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 20 years ago
The Cost Of Life In The Fast Lane

Good Story! She did get what she deserved.

However, Part of the blame lies with her wimp ass husband.

He should have thrown her ass into rehab after the DUI. He should have kicked that dealers ass out of his house or called the cops. He did nothing to protect his family or provide any guidance to his kids.

The son is a serious pervert, encouraged by his Dad being such a wimp. He needs serious help.

In the end she made the choices, so the future was in her hands. But addiction is a disease that causes chemical changes to the brain and destroys all will excert to get more drugs.

If she had a stronger spouse or a better support system things may have ended differently. But with the situition as it was, it was a no win situition.

Rob Conner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Addicts usually get to the point where

Nothing else matters, family, friends, job, just as long as they get their rush, and indeed, becoming a sex slave is often the eventual ending.

Ken, her husband, might have done better to have called 911 after the bedroom door was closed, and dealt with the public fallout while remaining with her and supporting her. At least Jill might have gotten into rehab quicker, as well as marriage counseling when she was sane enough to join her husband's sessions. Having a loving husband's support may well have enabled them to remain married with an even firmer commitment to each other than ever before.

Which, of course, would have put the stops to her son's cold blooded plan before it got off the ground. Maybe. I have the feeling that Brad's reptilian sense of morality may have led him to continue developing a seduction plan anyway, though it may well have failed after Jill got her mind cleared. Alternatively, Brad's plan would have caused yet another disruption in his parents marriage, with the eventual solution of Brad being cast out of the family and possibly going to jail as well.

My thoughts anyway,

Kydreamer

Esteban03Esteban03almost 20 years ago
Unfair!

What a self righteous lot of judgemental comments. As the author said <she had paid a very high price>....for her addiction. Show more pity!

Erotica_WritingsErotica_Writingsalmost 20 years ago
This is very touching

This is very touching and very true and I am glad to see that Jill was able to break her chains that those drugs hold over your soul, mind and dignity. I have seen so many lives and family. If people could read past the oh my drugs, sex whore part and read of a tormented soul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What story did you read?

Is the idea of her getting "what is coming" to her so compelling that you didn't notice how bad this story was? It was something like 12000 words of they did this, she did that. The sex was so boring after a paragraph or 2 it couldn't give a 22 year old on Viagra a semi. 12000 words that said nothing more than she's a married drug and sex addict out of control is followed by maybe 1000 words telling the rest of her life story in the Epilog. No suspense, no character building, no gradual weaving of a story, just she got what she deserved. Is that all it takes? Watch a porno and imagine a 1000 word epilog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Concurred With Last Poster

99.5 percent of the story is about a whole bunch of guys abusing Jill no more than a few feet from her husband.

Don't know what causes Jill to walk that path, or when; it doesn't matter. If the husband, Ken, is not the "wimp" that he is, he would have either divorced or gotten her help sometime ago, instead of wondering how often she cheated and with whom and where --- until the new year bonfire activities.

I mean, there's no more than one solid paragraph, all combined, if that, about Ken.

During the new year activities, he notices that she's missing and it wasn't until hours later that he's started looking for her. Goes up to the bedroom, knocks on the door, is threatened by one of the wife's rapists; he comes back down, hugged and cried with the son, saying "He threatens me" and goes on to put more fire and drinks and celebrates with friends,,,

lol!

But later --- the author said --- Ken has some intelligent/

serious thoughts about Jill's infedility and decides she's not worth much any more, but is not sure whether he should move out or she should move out? Okay, so he goes and gets the divorce paper; she goes on to suffer more; all contacts are severed and that's it?

Seriously, come on, now! I don't care about the sex or even abuses. If Jill did choose to walk down that path, injesting mind-altering drugs, exchanging bodily fluids with big tough men, blah, balh, then she --- deserving of such abuses or not --- would have to bear the consequences....

But, as the last poster observed, there's no realistic character building whatsoever; all we see, as the previous poster also observed, is a whole bunch of penises going in and out of Jill's vagina and a few pages later, she's all covered in semen, including her son's,,, and then SHE now is having some deep reflection about her life and rapes and that's it?

Very deep thinking on the author's part!

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Well written, but tragic

A very weak husband who got cowed in his own house in their bedroom and felt this was the end. If was a fetish for her son, to take advantage of her and glad she cut of all contact with her. Whatever happen to the daughter of this union?

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Well written, but tragic

A very weak husband who got cowed in his own house in their bedroom and felt this was the end. If was a fetish for her son, to take advantage of her and glad she cut of all contact with her. Whatever happen to the daughter of this union?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Somebody

Somebody needs to find her, tie her pathetic body behind a pickup truck and drag it until only a piece of raw flesh and gut remain, then douse it in gasoline and set it on fire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Self defense

The sex was indeed hot, but any man that was being threatened in his own home would have killed the cocksucker on the fucking spot, or at least called the police and filled charges as well as got everybody in the room thrown in jail for posession of narcotics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very very poor

not at all like your usual excellent stories.One Minor point though,do you have cops in America,if so why couldn't Ken have called them and told them about the drugs being taken?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
carried away

you either got carried away or your an idiot ivoye for idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
raving

raving of a lunatic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
garbage

A worthless pile of shit story asshole

tiger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More Than Madness

This story is just too depressing to really like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
absolute shite

nothing further is needed

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
couldn't even give it a star

what gets me is you made the husband a gutless punk, he comes home his wife is getting gangbanged, he get the door slammed in his face and you wonder why the son fuck his mom and pimped her out. The dad was is and still a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ah Yes

This is why it is so nice to be able to keep and bear arms on this side of the pond. A 9mm Glock with a 15 shot clip would have taught the asshole to not bring a knife to a gun fight quite nicely. Of course Ken could have gone and gotten a baseball bat or something similar. But I suppose that is just not cricket, eh?

She ended up where she deserved to be. Fortunately she escaped the life of a crack whore and had plenty of time to think about what she had thrown away.

Of course the biggest scumbag in the story was her son. Too bad he did not get a bit of justice.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
AT WHAT COST IS IT TO PAY FOR

a wild time of maddness. TK U MJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with this picture?

Oh right. Everything.

She is pimped out and has a gangbang in her house and noone notices? Seriously? Including the husband who is watching a ball game downstairs that apparently ended at 1130? Who the fuck plays any sports on New Years Eve? No one you fucktard! Then you compound thatostake by saying that there are numerous families attending this party, with their kids, and no one notices the smell of pot or the fact that 7 guys plus the lady of the house are upstairs for the better part of 6 hours...including her "friends". Seriously? Are you a moron or something?

Then you have her son jack off to visions of his mom who is laying in a pool of her own vomit and urine, suffering from a prolapsed rectum and infected with who knows what kind of STD's because that is such a turn on. Then he pimps her out because an old whore can make sooooo much money right? Oh yeah, no one wants a young and tight 18yr old. They would rather have some fucked up coke head than a beautiful woman....and this is only the TIP of why your story sucked ass.

The author is an idiot who should stop writing stories. Stick to your night job of delivering pizzas you halfwit and save up your money so you can move outta your parents basement.

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Who was Julie?

She was mentioned twice during the upstairs party. (HA!) I agree with a previous comment that Ken should have had a concealed carry handgun to use on Richie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your wimps !

are getting to be far to many ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crap story

So glad you finished this shit of a story. Not madness just pure filth

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only madness

is that of the author for coming up with such fucked-up story and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An Weak Woman Surrounded By Predators And A weakling

While this is a story and far fetched, often when one is weak it triggers the predatory instinct of predators. Sort of like the gazelle starting to run triggers the lions. She was an addict, out of her mind, surrounded by predators with no morals and a weak husband who couldn't/wouldn't or know how to help his wife. Maybe the orgy evening could have been the BOTTOM to get her out of the shit, but her predator son and fed up husband didn't make that possible.

There are so many souls like this walking the streets of inner cities, selling themselves for predators and drugs.

Kerry3579Kerry3579over 5 years ago
LMFAO

Yea it's all way's someone else's fault she did it no one else

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree with Kerry

She has no one to blame but herself. At every step along the way, SHE made all the choices, no one else. As popular as it is these days for people to blame all the shit in their lives on everyone else, we are all responsible for the choices we make.

She made the choices in her life, so it's only fair that she should suffer the consequences.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bad

After writing so many good stories, I suppose you had to write this.one. If you were trying to get sympathy for poor Jill, it won't come from me. There is not enough evil that I could wish on all the characters in this story. A whore, a wimp, and their devil spawn. What a family.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Not nearly

Not nearly enough punishment for this whore. She should have died in the ditch.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

What a stupid story this ended up being. A waste of time. I still believe the whore got off way too lightly for what she did. As to the son……Words fail me.

1/5

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Great story, a cautionary tale!!! 5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dreadful

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Well it couldn’t have happened to a nicer wife, ain’t love grand.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Sorry mate but your obviously pretty fucked up and I can only assume you get off sucking cum out of women's pussies and assholes because you highlight that act ALOT. All in all just an absolute cluster fuck of a story and in the end a complete waste time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hideous story. And the son is just terrible. Sick.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Brad needed so much punishment. Ken should have made it his purpose to inflict as much pain on everyone who was in that room and his son. Then go find a better woman and live his best life.

PorterrhPorterrhover 1 year ago

Title sums up the author

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uggh. Hideous story. Brad should have ended up in jail or in a ditch. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Pretty tame orgy

She calls herself a whore? Please.

No double vag. No double anal. No fisting!

FFS. I've had 2 12 inch cocks in my ass and a fist up my cunt on my quiet nights!

Honey, if you wanna be a proper whore, ditch the junk and come see me. I'll teach you a thing or two.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Gross. And Brad was pure evil. Her own son! Sick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous