Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 03

Story Info
Meave is blackmailed by her boss to become sex slave.
1.5k words
4.04
67.7k
10
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in a cage; I can only assume is built for large dogs. My body aches, especially when I move. I curl up into a ball and try to make my mind go blank.

I focus on my breath, in and out, in and out. I eventually fall into a restless sleep. I wake up every time I move because of the pain.

Finally, I hear the door open. I stifle a moan of dread, and try to pretend to be asleep.

"Maeve, it is Aedan. With a little encouragement, Mr. Diabhal had too much to drink. He is passed out, and I don't expect him to wake up until morning." He says.

I look up and say, "What are you doing here?"

"I want to take care of your wounds, first a warm soapy shower, then I have some salve to put on them. I also want to see if he broke the skin." He tells me.

He opens the cage and helps me out. It is hard to stand after so much time in the cage and the injuries I have.

He takes me to the bathroom, and starts a shower. I am beyond caring about my nakedness. I get in the shower, and he washes my whole body, then carefully helps me dry gently to keep the pain down.

He puts antibiotic ointment on my cuts, then massages some salve on my injured areas.

"I will have a talk with him tomorrow about making sure your wounds are treated properly, sometimes he just doesn't think. I know he does not want to do any real damage. He has long term plans for you." He tells me.

"Long term plans?" I ask.

"Yes." He says.

That is all I can get out of him.

"OK back in the cage, I am not sure he will sleep all night, and don't want him to come in and find you on the bed." He tells me.

I reluctantly get back into the cage.

"No matter how tempting it is, don't resist him. Work hard to pretend he is breaking you. This will go much smoother. His wife is in Paris for the week, so he can take as much time as he wants with you. The sooner he thinks you have resigned yourself to this new role, the easier it will go." He tells me.

"Why me?" I ask.

"I don't know the answer to that question." He tells me.

Then he leaves me alone with my thoughts. Now that my body feels a little better, I sleep into sleep. Every time I move, I wake up either from pain, or hitting the edge of the cage. I wake up well before dawn with muscle cramps. I try to stretch and massage them out, but I can't.

By the time the door opens again I am in tears, the cramping is so bad. I need to get out.

"Good morning, Slave." How are we this morning? Already crying I see, what a great start to our day." Says Mr. Diabhal. "What is the first thing you are going to do when I open the cage?"

"Stretch out, and use the restroom." I respond.

He kicks the cage.

"You forgot to say master!" He yells.

"Stretch out, and use the restroom, Master." I hate adding that.

He kicks the cage again.

"You may stretch a little, but the first thing you do when I let you out is give me a blow job bitch. Unless I instruct otherwise." He tells me.

"Yes, Master." I say.

"Much better." He tells me.

He opens the cage, and I crawl out. I painfully stretch my arms and legs, trying to work out the cramps.

"Enough, crawl to me. Kneel in front of me, and beg me to let you suck my cock." He tells me.

I painfully crawl over to him, my muscles still cramping. I kneel in front of him.

Remembering what Aedan has told me, I say "Please master, may I have the honor of sucking your cock?"

In answer, he smiles and pulls it out.

I put one hand around it, open my mouth and start sucking. While doing this I am trying to work out my muscles to stop the cramping. I suck hard and deep, trying to get him to cum quickly. I really need to use the toilet.

As he did before he puts his hands in my hair and starts fucking my mouth roughly. I gag and tear up as he ruthlessly thrusts in and out.

"Look at my eyes slave, I want to see you cry and gag." He tells me.

I do, and he thrusts harder. It feels like he is trying to choke me with his cock. He pulls me to him, his cock stiffens and I can't breathe while he comes in my mouth.

He pulls me away, "Swallow, slave."

I resist the urge to throw up and swallow it. Finally, I take some deep breaths. How in the world did I find myself in this position? Swallowing the cum of my bosses, boss.

"Now beg me to use the bathroom." He tells me.

"Please Master, may I use the bathroom?" I beg.

"I am not quite sure you need it." He says.

"Please Master, I really need to pee and can't hold it much longer." I say.

"Slowly crawl to the bathroom, if you move too fast I will whip you with my belt." He tells me.

Oh so slowly I start crawling. It is humiliating and my face is hot. I am guessing that is the point. Every inch, I feel like I am going to pee before I make it.

Finally I make it, and stand and sit on the toilet. He follows me into the bathroom. He is going to watch me pee?

"Stop." He orders.

What now? I can barely hold it, but I manage.

"When we are in master, slave role you don't ever use the bathroom without my permission. Do you understand?" he tells me.

I want to let out a groan, but manage to keep it in. When did I get so good at withholding responses? Probably because he scares me so.

"Yes, Master." I say and wait.

Finally he says "You may pee."

"With you in here, master?" I ask.

He slaps me.

"Do you want to lose the chance to pee?" he says.

No way, so I pee. I am so embarrassed, I have never peed with someone watching.

"Wash your hands, and then crawl out and sit by my feet." He tells me.

I do as instructed. He is sitting on a couch in the room. I sit at his feet. There is a knock at the door. I try and cover myself as much as possible.

"No slave, get in your kneeling position, stay there eyes down." He tells me.

I do as instructed, I hear a cart being brought in.

"She is erotic, isn't she?" he says to someone.

"Yes, she is, sir." A voice I don't recognize responds.

"We are having a training session later, where she will give blow jobs. If you have a recent STD screen that is clean you may help train her." The devil says.

"Yes, sir. I will see if I can get one faxed over." The strange voice says.

I can feel my face burning. Training on blow jobs? That does not sound fun at all.

I smell food as he wheels the cart over. Bacon, eggs, sausage, and pancakes. He puts a bowl of oatmeal in front of me. It has cream and blueberries.

"Eat, you will need your strength for the training session I have planned later." He tells me.

"Master, I don't have a spoon." I say.

"I know slave, you are learning your place, eat it from the bowl." He tells me.

I just kneel there, not sure what to do.

He grabs my hair, pulls my head back with it, and says very softly "You are my property, if you don't eat right now I will put you back in that cage with no breakfast."

I eat, after which he instructs me to shower, and brush my teeth. I crawl to the bathroom.

I hear him chuckle behind me "Good, I didn't tell you to crawl and you did. You seem to be learning quickly."

I stand and take a shower. I find a wrapped tooth brush, and paste. I brush my teeth. I am so grateful to have the toothpaste taste, and not his cum.

When I get out he instructs me to lay on the bed. I do and he binds my hands to the headboard.

"See I am not totally evil. Since you were so obedient this morning, you can nap on the bed. Rest up, later today you have some training. I have invited some very special guests."

He again turns out the light and leaves the room. I manage to wiggle under the covers, and cry myself to sleep.