All Comments on 'Maggie is "Taken" By The Law Ch. 03'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
something for everyone

Very hot story with something for everyone. As a lifetime voyeur I would love to watch a group like this. Very steamy and erotic scene. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So sorry

Soon there will be no more Jack in the picture, as he will no longer be able to satisfy the slut that Maggie is becoming. Sorry when you open a marriage like this one ( that it is evident it's all about the woman getting hers) she is now just a slut, not a loving wife. With all that is in this story: "wife sharing", cuckholding (as Jack isn't getting his an is just an observer) and, swinging; these are all fetishes and not really about a loving wife in a stable relationship. So, for being in what I would consider the wrong category I can only rate this a 1*; would rate it A LOT higher if came across it in a different category; like fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yes oh yes!!!!

Loving wives they way they aare meant to be. Scorching hot description. You're ok Jack and a hell of a lot more man than the dozen once cuckold pussies who will rush in here to condemn you.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Not much action for Jack

He didnt get to sample any of the pussies, how is that fun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Too much bs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous