Maggie's Audition Pt. 02: Maggie and Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's huge," Jessie said. "It must be about seven inches long."

"Jessie, I love you, girl. But you don't know enough about dicks. A dick this size," Maggie flourished the cucumber like a baton, "-'ud be just about average, from the ones I've seen."

"I guess I don't. I haven't seen all that many. Mostly I do myself. "

"With a cucum ... cumber?"

"I'm good with my fingers. Sometimes I use a banana. Say, Lil, you want to try this one now?"

"Honey, that's not a banana," Lily said. She sounded like a mother instructing a young child. She was fingering her clitoris.

"I haven't got any bananas," said Maggie. "It's this cuke or ... , wait a minute. You girls stay right there." She went off down the hall, waving the cucumber.

Jessie took her glass from the table. "Here, Sweetie," she murmured, holding the glass up to Lily's lips.

Lily took an obedient swallow. "Ooohh," she gasped. But she didn't stop working her clit. Her juices were starting to flow. "Let me have another."

Maggie came back with a box and a bag. She had the cucumber tucked under her arm. She set the bag on the floor beside Lily's chair, put the box on the table, and opened it. "I've got stuff here better than a ..." She set the cucumber on the table. "... than a cuumber. Or a bananana." She began to pull various objects from the box. "This one is just a plain vanilla dillo ... diddler." The much discussed cucumber fell to the floor as she laid a flesh colored dildo on the table, shaped like an erect phallus. The flange of its exaggerated head flared outward. "Plain vanillia," she said. "I got ..." She poured the box out on the table. One of the toys rolled off, fell to the floor, and rolled under the table. "Can you get that?" Maggie said, to no one in particular.

Lily was crooning in her chair, "Oooohhh. Ooooooooooo. Mmmmm. I can stand this all night."

Jessie left her station between Lily's knees to crawl under the table. "What is this thing?" she said. She held up a gleaming sliver torpedo. "Is this one of those pussy toys? I read about them—sex aids."

"That's right," said Maggie. "It uses two batteries. Look in that bag over there." She was still sorting out her sexual aids on the table top. "It vibrates. High, medium. Low. You can use it any way you want. I've got some other stuff up here too. Take a look." She had lined up two more torpedoes of different sizes, another dildo that was curved in almost a C-shape, a tiny thumb sized vibrator, and a strangely shaped purple object.

Lily hadn't stopped singing to herself. Without ceasing to rub her pussy, she broke her concentration on her vulva and looked up. "That vibrates? I bet I could use that."

Jessie was already rummaging in the plastic bag that Maggie had dropped beside Lily's chair. She inserted two batteries, capped the torpedo, and turned the switch. "Here," she said, just open up your pussy and ... pull back the hood as much as you can." She touched the vibrating tip to Lily's clitoris.

"Oooooooww," sang Lily. Oh, that's ... Oh, Oh. Ooohhh. Aaaahhhhh!" Her young body twitched in a strong orgasmic spasm. She had to hold on to keep from sliding off the chair. "Ohh. Ohh. Ohh. I wasn't ready for that! Do it again. Put it inside me! No, wait. I'm still kind of sore."

"Here," said Maggie. She produced a tube from the bag and smeared lubricating jelly over the silver shaft. She slid it inside Lily's still pulsating vagina and turned the switch up to maximum vibration. At the same time she rubbed her thumb on Lily's clitoris in a rotary motion.

"Wwwwhhhoooooo!" Lily yelled as another, stronger climax gripped her. "Yiiiiii!" Her butt bounced rapidly on the chair as she thrust her hips forward.

Maggie didn't let up. She eased the humming torpedo into Lily's vagina, pressing it lightly against her cervix, and held it there. Lily rose to yet another level of intensity as still another orgasm shook her. She fell off the chair, and the vibrator slipped out of her flowing cunt. "Oooooohhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" she screeched. God Damn! Oooooiiyyyyy!"

Maggie wrapped her arms around the young girl. "Good girl," she said. "Good girl.

"I thing, thing, think I need to cool down," Lily stammered. "Ju ... just a little, I do." She stroked her vulva lightly. "It doesn' matter if I'm sore," she said. "That, that was ... that was ... Ooooohhhhhhh!"

Jessie cuddled Lily from the other side, fondling the girl's breasts. All right," she said, "All right. You're some kind of woman! I never came like that."

"Me neither," said Lily. "I only ever came once before. I got fucked four times yesterday, and I only came one time. Wwwwhhhhhoooooo! That thing might be better than fucking. Where can I get one of those ... those things?" She was still stroking her vulva.

"It's easy. You can order them online. I'll give you a few websites. Or you can come over and use any of these any evening after work."

"Oh, Mag. That's why I love you. You're way better than having a mama."

"Right now I'm a hot mama. That made my clit tingle, just watching you come like that. Look, girls, let's take this to the bedroom. Put all this stuff in that box and follow me. Oh, and bring the box."

In the bedroom, Lily stripped her dress off over her head and threw it in the corner. Her ripe young body fairly shone in the still-lingering afterglow of her multiple orgasms. She

Rubbed her palm over her crotch again and again. Then she took the box from Jessie and dumped it on the bed. "What else have you got, Maggie?" she cooed. She crawled on the bed to look at the toys. "Let's do Jessie the way you did me."

"If you can give me a come the way you did her, I'm all for it," said the little waitress. She unlaced her shoes and set them carefully against the wall. She undid the waist of her regulation blue uniform skirt, zipped it down, and stepped out of it. She folded it neatly and laid it atop her shoes. "You sure this is OK?" she said, a bit hesitantly. "You hardly know me. I don't want to horn in ..." The effect of the liquor was wearing off. Jessie felt like an outsider in a place she shouldn't be.

"Hush," Maggie said in a motherly tone. "You've been waiting on me at the café for over a year now. Me and Lily both. We think of you as our friend. Relax. Let your hair down." She unbuttoned Jessie's blouse and pulled it off.

Lily hooked her thumbs in the waistband of Jessie's panties and eased them down over the other girl's hips. The hair at Jessie's crotch was light brown, the same color as the hair of her head. "That's a pretty pussy," Lily said. She placed a light kiss on Jessie's twat.

"It's just your average, run-of-the-mill pussy," Jessie said. "Every girl's got one."

Lily ran her finger up and down Jessie's slit a few times and kissed it again.

"Oooh," said Jessie. A thrill ran through her. "Nobody ever kissed my pussy before."

"That can't be so," Maggie and Lily said in unison.

"You're such a beautiful little girl," Maggie went on. "Any man would die for a chance to kiss your cunt."

"They don't kiss it. They don't even look at it. They just rub it a couple of times and get on with the screwing. I only let them do it when I get so horny I can't stand it." She was still in her white cotton bra, with her panties around her knees. She bent and slipped them off, stepping out of the panties with delicate grace.

Lily said, "Your pussy is prettier than mine anyway. See? My inside lips stick out. I think that's ugly." Her inner lips protruded an inch outside her mons. She twiddled them with two fingers.

Jessie laid her panties on her folded skirt. "No it's not. Lots of girls are like that. You're a beautiful girl. You're beautiful all over."

"You want me to kiss your pussy?" Lily smiled brightly. "You said nobody ever kissed it. Come over here. Sit on the bed."

"Come on, Honey," said Maggie. "You'll like it. She's good at it. She did me yesterday. She got me all wet and ready."

Jessie was in conflict. Here she was with these two women whom she know only slightly, naked except for her bra. She still felt a bit like an outsider, but she had already participated in helping Lily to multiple orgasms, to discovering how to use her clitoris. And she was aroused. Watching the other girl in her multiple orgasms had heated Jessie's hormones. And Maggie seemed like a mothering mentor, ready to lead the girls in sexual adventures.

"I don't know," she murmured. "But I am kind of hot, watching you come like that. Are you sure?"

Lily took Jessie's hand and led her to the bed. "Sure I'm sure. I want to do this for you. But you need to take off your bra. You're the only one of us wearing anything at all."

"Oh. Yeah." She reached behind her back to release the catch. She folded the cups together and placed the bra on her stack of clothing against the wall. Suddenly she was acutely embarrassed. She covered her breasts with her hands. Her shy little breasts were barely B-cup sized. Lily, and especially Maggie had generous, large breasts, C-cups at least, that she could think of only as tits.

"Okay, Jessie," Lily said. "We're all girls here. Don't be shy. I bet your tits are just as pretty as the rest of you."

"Well, all right." Hesitantly, Jessie took her covering hands away from her breasts as she sat on the bed. She still felt shy about showing the two others how small her breasts were. Her areolas, pink against her milk-white skin, were small and narrow. The nipples were tiny little buttons. She felt like an underdeveloped little girl compared to two fully mature women. She moved her hands protectively toward her breasts again.

"I got no tits at all," she whispered.

"No, no, no," Maggie said. "They're very pretty. You're a lovely girl, and you don't even know you are."

"Oooh," Lily crooned, "you have beautiful tits. You're just beautiful all over," echoing Jessie's words. She stroked and fondled Jessie's breasts. She took Jessie's left nipple in her mouth, licking her tongue slowly over it. On the other side, Maggie began to stroke Jessie's right breast. She placed her palm beneath the breast so that she could lift and knead it.

Jessie felt a delicious chill run through her body. "Ooooohhh," she said. "Oh, that's ... that's ..." She could feel her nipples growing hard, her areolas crinkling. "That's wonderful! Nobody ever loved on my tits before. Oh. Oh. Oh." A warm wave swept through her body. Her pussy began to tingle and grow moist. It felt like an electric current running from her nipples to her vagina.

Lily moved her mouth down Jessie's body, kissing and licking her pale skin. She twiddled her tongue in the girl's navel. Jessie shuddered. "Mmmmm," she said.

Lily began to stroke Jessie's pussy as she worked her way downward with her mouth, leaving a wet trail on Jessie's skin. Her right knee was planted behind Jessie's left shoulder, her body pressed against Jessie's naked skin. She dragged her full breasts back and forth across Jessie's belly, feeling the thrill as her own nipples began to harden. She used her fingers to separate the light brown hair covering the girl's pussy. She spread the cunt lips apart, teased back the hood of the clitoris and licked the tip of it with a stiff tongue.

Jessie felt as if her body were melting. All shyness, all hesitancy had vanished. She felt lust, pure lust building inside her. None of her dates had ever foreplayed her. Joy sang in her blood. It was like flying into a new world.

Maggie moved behind Jessie on the bed, splayed her legs around the girl's hips, and wrapped her arms around Jessie with her hands covering her breasts. She began to knead and tweak Jessie's nipples, rolling them between her fingers.

Lily knelt between Jessie's thighs and started to work on her pussy in earnest. She spread open the girl's wet pussy and began to lick. She mashed her open mouth hard against Jessie, thrusting her tongue deep inside. She pushed two fingers deep inside, massaging Jessie's G-spot as she sucked her clitoris, flicking it furiously with the tip of her tongue.

Jessie was transported. Her vaginal juice was flowing. She could feel the blood throbbing through her body. "Oh!" she cried. "Ohhhh! Oh, yes, Lily. Oh, don't stop doing that!" The throbbing built inside her like a fire. She was poised on the edge of an orgasm like none she had ever had before. Lily was rotating her thumb on Jessie's clitoris and thrusting her two fingers deep in Jessie's vagina in a rapid fucking motion. Suddenly Jessie was over the edge. The climax crashed over her like a giant wave. Her body erupted in spasms as the pulsations of her vaginal muscles spurted her juices out in a jet of liquid.

"Ohhhhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!' she yelled. "Yes! Yes!YES! YES! Oooooooowwww!"

She grabbed Lily's head and mashed her face into her streaming cunt. She clamped her thighs around Lily's head in a fleshy vise. Her body bucked and heaved. Maggie held on tight.

As Jessie's spasms subsided, Lily lifted her head. Jessie's juice dripped down her chin. "Wow, Honey, that was a good one," she said. "I did you real good." Her smile sparkled. "Your pussy tastes delicious."

Jessie was sweaty and glowing. She snuggled into Maggie's arms. "Hold me, Mama," she said. "Nobody's ever done that to me before. I never knew it could be like that. I've made myself come, and I came once or twice from getting fucked. But it was never like that. It's like a whole different world! Maybe I'm just a Lesbian?"

"Not likely." Maggie stroked the girl's hair and breasts. "You like sex with men. You just never had a man who knew how to pleasure a woman's cunt. Trust me, little girl, there are men out there who can do that."

"I never really had a man at all. I just went out with guys when I needed fucking. But, Damn! that was good!"

Maggie had helped both girls to intense multiple orgasms. The rum and vodka had relaxed her. Her pussy remembered the pleasure of her own orgasms, and her disgust at being used had faded into a distant haze. She was highly aroused, feeling her body heating up, and feeling her pussy growing wet. "I need something like it pretty soon," she said.

She put her finger in her mouth, licked it wetly, and rubbed it over her clitoris. "Mmmmm." She slipped two fingers into her wet vagina. "Oh, that's good. But I want a full cunt. Hand me that... , one of those ..."

Lily picked up the curved dildo. "How about this one? It looks like Bill's dick," she giggled. "It hasn't got any balls. Bill had nice balls. He broke my cherry. In the movie."

Her sore cunt grew warm and wet, remembering how Bill had fucked her the day before. His cock was above average in size but not huge like his partner Rod's. It was so strongly curved that it pointed to the ceiling when it got hard. She had had to hold Bill's pecker down hard in order to suck it. She squatted between Maggie's knees and pushed the head of the rubbery dildo between the lips of Maggie's cunt.

"Ow. No," Maggie yelped. "It's dry, too dry. Rub some of that stuff on it."

Jessie found a tube on the bed, black and purple. The label said, "CINFUL ESSENCE." Lily took the tube, squirted some of the oily gel into her palm and smeared it on the dildo. It smelled of cinnamon. She licked her finger. "Your pussy's gonna taste good, Hon." She pushed the lubricated rubber dick into Maggie.

"Ahh! Yes!" Maggie crooned. "That's right. That's good. Fuck that thing into me. Ooooh. Oooohh. Aaaahhhhh."

As Lily pumped the C-curve toy in Maggie's cunt, Jessie was stroking and kissing the inside of Maggie's thighs. Both girls were rubbing their own snatches, working themselves into increasing pleasure.

"Ooooh!" crooned Jessie.

"Ooooh!" sang Lily.

The CINFUL ESSENCE was designed to heat up with friction, and it was heating up Maggie's cunt. She felt the tension building within her. The rhythmic rubbing of the big toy on her G-spot had built her up to readiness. She reached a high plateau, ready for the final rush. She grabbed the dildo away from Lily and plunged it deep into her creaming pussy, working it hard and fast. Her cunt was burning. A crashing climax swept over her.

"Ooowoooo!" she yelled. "I'm coming, I'm coming again!" Aaaaaaaahhhh! Wwwhhhoooooo!" Her body bucked in spasms. She clamped her thighs together and thrust her hips upward as she jammed the dildo into her creaming cunt as deep as it could go, rotating it like a kitchen mixer. "Wwhhooohhhooooo!"

This was too much for the two girls. Maggie's climax was contagious. It brought both of them to simultaneous orgasms. They writhed on the floor at Maggie's feet

"Aaaiyeee!" Jessie cried.

"Ooowhhhoo!" Lily shrilled.

The three exhausted women lay in each other's arms on the bed in a tangle of sweaty, cooling female flesh. Maggie hugged the two girls to her on either side. "I hope the neighbors didn't hear us," she murmured.

"I bet they heard me," said Jessie.

Lily giggled, "Oh, I hope they did."

"Sleepy time, little girls," said Maggie. "I'll fix breakfast in the morning, and then we'll try some of those other toys."

-§§§-

12