Maid, Princess, Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
A princess in love finds herself kidnapped and ravished.
2.1k words
3.38
96.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hand falls to her waist. A gentle sigh escapes her lips and she leans into his body. This man, this Prince, her husband, was leaving that day and she would be alone in his manor house in the country. Sure there were serving girls, but they spoke of nothing interesting to her and if anything they envied her status. She herself had been just a maid in another household, even lower than the noble servants. But she somehow caught the heart of this man who would turn out to be a prince. That was a story all on its own! What a whirlwind romance that was. Her heart beat and she clutched her husband close, not wanting to leave his side. She knew he had love for her, not like some of the nobel women who were given away like commodities, bought and sold for favor with higher nobles and family status. Her husband kissed her forehead with a whispered promise "I will be back before night falls on Saturday." It was Tuesday. She had never been alone in the manor by herself for more than a day or two. She walked her husband to his horse and they kissed one more time before he departed. She put her hand to her lips and blew a sweet kiss as he galloped away. One of the hand maidens came to stand by her side and ushered her back in as she was left quite alone.

The woman brought her back to her room and they chatted over silly things, the maid speaking carefully. Too carefully. Too careful for regular conversation. She grew frustrated with the lack of substance and withdrew herself into a bit of stitching,the cross stitching of a dove onto one of her favorite handkerchief. She thought life as a princess would be free and careless, but it was anything but free when her husband wasn't around to free her. When they were alone the whole world stopped existing and they could fly to new heights that had never even been explored! But when he was gone,or when they were on royal business.... oh what drudgery.

Soon dinner time drew near and dinner was served to her alone in her room. She sat at a table by the large window and stared at the beautiful rolling fields. Perhaps she'd take a horse ride along the golden waves of sweet grasses and daffodils. A gentle sigh escaped her lips as she took a bite of some poor creature that had been cooked up to please her palate. It looked like a quail but it had been decorated so pompously she could hardly scry whether it be beast or bird! It tasted good at least, wonderful in fact. The herbs and spices she had become accustomed to were rare, the servants weren't allowed such frivolity in their food. She called a handmaiden in and told her to eat the rest of her quail if she liked, only to be informed that she had been eating pork all along. She sighed again but raised her eyebrows hopefully. The maid hesitated but after a long while she took the pork and ate a few pieces, saving the rest for later. Unorthodox but..whatever. The servants could talk about her all they liked, she would still be civil...she didn't see herself as above them but jealousy proved to be a hard horse to break.

She set herself to bed soon and was changing into her night gown, a white lace up thing, when there was a knock at the door. "Who is it!?"

"The royal adviser is here to see you, your highness" came a sly voice from the doorway as the door swung open without her bidding. She jumped a little, it had frightened her to have a man who was not her husband enter her chambers but she quickly slid a robe over her bare shoulders, blushing. "How dare you enter without my permission!" She looked quite flustered which made the adviser laugh. "Without your prince, you are just a maid who captured the heart and the sensibilities of a member of the royal family" The adviser had always hated the girl, ever since the prince laid his beautiful eyes on her. There was obvious jealousy from him too. A hint of longing whenever he saw the prince, his every movement watched with lust with a facade of royal protection and humility. The girl saw all of this but said nothing, in hopes to gain the adviser's trust but it was an impossible task. "What do you want of me so late at night."

"Where is your prince off to?"

"He never tells me these things, for fear I be captured and tortured for the information" A shudder crawls through her body at those words.

"He won't be back in...what...days?"

"Yes...but I think I may ride a horse tomorrow to cure the boredom"

"Oh you will be doing much tomorrow..."

"How do you mean?"

"Come with me"

"No! I won't leave this room! Guards! I am finished with this man!"

"the guards are on my side, so are the maidservants..."

"What..?"

"You will not be here tomorrow, you will never see your prince return and he can go back to serving his country the way he was meant to, without your hinderance.." His voice fell to a low sneer and two guards stepped in.

"What will...wha..what are you doing!?"

"Come quietly"

"What are you doing!" The guards, her guards, reach for her.

She grabs the heater from under her matress and casts the glowing coals at them and takes into a sprint. Out the door, down the hallway. She nearly makes it down the stairs before she is caught and tackled to the floor, knees hitting hard, bruising. Fingertips gripping her delicate arms. She groans in paina nd frustration as she is brought to her feet, her hands bound behind her back, blindfolded. She is stripped of her rope, left in only the night gown, she is slung over a guards back. She sobs, fighting, praying her prince would come save her, but there is no way he would know to come for her. She is paraded over the shoulder of the guard through the castle. There seems to be no hand that does not clap and no voice that is not raised in excitement as the maid turned princess is captured and brought to what they consider justice. Soon they retreat to the stables and force the girl into a cairrage of sorts, locking the doors. She hears the breathing of a man echoing on the cairrage walls and feels his presence close to hers.

There is silence in the cairrage, except for breathing and gentle sobs. Then the cairrage driver begins strikes the horses and they set on their way. Kidnapped. It is fifteen or so minuts before the man with her speaks. "Hello, Katrina" for thsi was her name.

She does not speak in turn and tries to free her hands.

A slap across the face.

"You ought to learn to speak when spoken too, I thought you'd have learnt that in the royal courts and your life as a maid..."

"I'll not speak to the likes of vagabonds and kidnappers!"

Another slap echose through the cairrage and this one has force to send her to the ground. She sobs, still blindfolded, she trembles, helpless. The mans foot finds her stomach. He reaches downand pulls her onto his lap. His lips go to her neck and bite, then eager hand tear through her dress, biting and licking down her body, which is held in place by strong hands. Even though she struggles he maintains easy control of her as he tears the cloth from her delicate body. She shakes her head and begs him to stop, but there is no use in it. Soon she is naked, and then she is tossed to teh floor of the cairrage, still bound, still blindfolded, still helples.

"Who are you!?"

A slap, this time across her breast. She cries out in pain and twists her body away from him.

"I'm your fucking God for right now. So stop fighting and do as I say, princess"

She cried and he kicked her, and slapped her again. He knelt down and gripped her legs.

"You're going to regret questioning me..fucking slut"

He pulls her knees apart, exposing her warmth, her womanhood.She had only shared herself with one man, the Prince. And now that was going to be taken away from her! HEr mind paniced and she struggled, but her mind went still oce his cock shoved its way into her tight body. She cried out in pain as he fucked her, taking her roughly, like a toy and nothing more. Not like the princess she was, not like the woman she was.He pulls out and comes over her stomach, then leaves and sits back on the seat. Teh girl naked and covered in his come at his feet. Maid..princess...reduced to cairrage slut....She wouldn't have it. As soon as the door was opened she would run, even blindfolded, she would run.

The ride was long, and the man took her twice more before it was done. By the end of it, she was exhausted, and she never learned who the man was. As soon as the door was opened she attempted to run, but fell into another man's arms. She left the man in teh cairraige forever, still not knowing who it was that had fucked her and used her so wholley. She struggled against the man and heard the cairrage drive off. She was taken inside, she could tell, and then down. A door was unlocked, mettal upon metal as the door sung open. She was throw inside, skidding against the harsh stone of the floor, scratching her side.

She whimpered and lay there for an hour, not moving, cum drying on her body. Then she heard movement around her and she sat up. "Who is there!?" She cries out, frightened. She can tell wherever she is that it is dark.

"Come neared to the wall...." A hiss, feminine, and the jingle of chains.

She moves to the wall and finds the body of a woman, chained. The woman is chained, but they are not pulled taught, so she reaches out and unties the girls hands, then assists with the blind fold. "There we are darlingl..." Another low hiss of a voice.

She blinked and opened her eyes. The woman was older than herself, in her 30s. She had dirty hair, blond, but dirty, and black eyes. There were red bumps over her body at parts, she too was naked and she looked eheavily used. A whimper escaped the girls throat and she stumbled backwards.

"Oh I scaaare you, what a sight am I! Welcome to the dungeon, you will be likeme too in a year....."

"I',..I'm sorry I..just..you startled me...where are we?"

"We are in the dungeon of a prominant trader, this is his base, we are in the woods...I have been here in this cell for years without company..glad to have you join me...the trader, Master, keeps me here as his own...perhaps you will joine me in service?" She laughs, tosses her hair back and pushes her pelvis upwards. "You'll get fucked raw!" She laughs again and twists against teh wall.

The girl pulls away from the woman further, rubbing her wrists. She stands and goes to the other end of the room, embarassed by her nakedness. "Is there a way...to escape?"

"Once you try, they put you in chains..."

"Oh.."

"How old are you girl?"

"19..."

"Young."

"Yes."

Quite for a while, then echoing footsteps. A guard walking down through the dungeon to check on them. It comes to the girls attention that their cell is not alone. In other cells there are other girls, chained. In yet other cells there are men chained. Across from their cell is a cage of men. Handsome, but thin for their builds...they look like they could have been warriors...they probably were at one time. They spoke another language.

She closed her eyes, she wished she still had the blindfold. One of the men was staring at her fresh body and masturbating furiously. "Ugh" the girl said and sat down, curling her knees to her chest in the corner of the cold cell. The man grunted and stood up. He pressed his cock through the bars of the cell and shot it across the hallway. There wasn't enough power to get it to Katrina, his target. But she still recoiled. The man smiled and licked his lips, then wandered back to a wall of the cell to fall asleep.