All Comments on 'Maid to Measure'

by All Red

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
finger licking

You go Girl i truly loved it i was reallyyyy turned on to Connie and jenny please write more i can`t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

I loved the way the erotic temperature built, withthe teasing and the preparation. would have liked the denouement to have lasted a little longer, but that's nit picking really. cant wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great!!!!

Lovely story, slow erotic build up, marvellous climax (in more senses than one) ...look forward to the rest of it ...including I hope the seduction of the nurse ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mrs Davidson Next I Hope

Looking forward to when Mrs Davidson comes to visit. Keep up the good work

SweetJosie1SweetJosie1over 17 years ago
A wonderful tease.

That was a well writen story that had me touching my pussy as the teasing began. I loved that part of the story where Jenny was displaying herself for her mistress. well done, i'll be looking for more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What an incredible turn-on!

What a hot story! My pussy was on fire reading it! How I would love to be seduced like that by a woman. It was so erotic and the the buildup was so slow and delicious! What a great story, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The longest twelve weeks ever !!!!!!

Poor, Mrs. Davidson; if only she knew... but we know what we know and we can't wait to see how hard, or easy, it will be to divest her of her clothes. Dear authoress... you simply must continue and let us, your readers, know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely amazing. The buildup was so erotic and sensual, I took my time reading the story. The wordplay was the icing on the cake. Looking forward to more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh, my

Dear, you simply must continue with this amazingly erotic story. As an older woman, I appreciate how Madam Draycott would enjoy having Jennifer's love and devotion.

Thanks, Elizabeth Chu. Hong Kong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is the author still alive ?

I wonder if the authoress All Red is still alive because there has been no updates since 2006. Does any body know ?

Would the authoress post a reply here, so that we know ?

All RedAll Redover 16 years agoAuthor
A message from All Red

Many thanks to all the readers of my stories who have been so kind as to leave such possitive comments and a very special thank you to those who have sent me their very kind good wishes during my recent and very long period of ill health. The long periods of treatment are now hopefully at an end and I have now started writing again. I hope to post some new stories soon and am working on some further chapters to some of the existing ones (including 'Maid to Measure')

Love to you all,

All Red xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lass, are you well ?????

I ask this as you haven't submitted any more of your writings, or continued with more chapters to your already published literature. I do hope that you are well and I still anticipate perusing more of your erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sexy girl

your a very naughty young girl i desperately need to go to bed with you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I liked the slow tease between the two.

I'm glad you made it a loving experience, but think you backtracked when you brought in a third person for them to "play" with.

Great writing aside from my personal tastes on your decision in your personal story.

P.LighthouseP.Lighthousealmost 12 years ago
Very nice job!

I close my eyes and imagine their sex action. I almost can feel the scent and taste of Jenny's pussy...

Please continue writing and bring Mrs Davidson next time.

If they can convince the nurse to join the party... much better!

Thank you!

softredsoftredabout 11 years ago
love it!

This was a wonderful sensual, naughty story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Moar!

Love love loved this!

We need moar! We need moar!

Where are you?!

Why you no post updates?

secretLacesecretLacealmost 9 years ago
Would love another chapter

I really love the slow progress and the gentle feeling. Very well written and I wanted to read on to see what would happen.

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hot story. Made me want to watch a few cunts cleaning cobwebs over my bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was hot, if you wanna chat text me 7028478169

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAll Red@All Red
228 Followers
I am a 100% gay girl who likes to have a good time, and like my partners to have the same. I have been writing for a few years now and under a pen name have had much work published. My erotic writings are for pleasure only and not done on a commercial basis.