Maid to Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe this," Jessica moaned. Get over here, Sandra. Lick me. What a fucking whore you are. Come on...eat my cunt you sick bitch."

I crawled over to her on my knees, burying my face between her thighs. She wrapped her legs around my head, squeezing me tightly to her crotch. With my tongue inching in between her glistening slit, she humped me like a dog. She came within seconds, her ripe cunt gushing her frothy cream. Her scream was a reminder of my role in her unseemly transition to the dark side.

After a month or so it was apparent that twisted sexual pleasures were consuming my life. I also lived with the constant fear and threat of being exposed. I had absolutely no confidence my friends and co-workers would be understanding if they knew. My paranoia was a constant companion and it was taking its toll on me.

Not only was it unhealthy It was confusing why I embraced humiliation and shame, the impetus to my sexual pleasure. It was clearly a tug of war within my psyche. Between Marlene, Jessica, and my work, I bounced between stress and pleasure with agonizing depression in between. I couldn't seem to break the cycle, ignoring old friends and activities I once enjoyed.

My only inspiration, it seemed, was humiliation and shame. I had to be an anomaly, a case study in the making.

I finally sought out a psychiatrist, someone who specialized in sexual aberrations. I was referred to Dr Simmons from an anonymous call I made to a clinic.

During my first appointment I almost ran out of the office. Dr Simmons was a woman, not only beautiful but domineering and stern, the very type of woman who was the cause of my problem. I was afraid of her.

I muddled through our first session, not revealing much about myself or my problem. I was afraid to open up to her, fearing it would lead to more sexual arousal, the very problem I was trying to confront.

By our third session I came to the conclusion I had to open up to her. Otherwise, what was the purpose of seeing her every week. When I finally revealed everything to her. It was no surprise my confession had my pussy leaking like a sieve. One step forward, two steps back so to speak.

"Don't you feel better now that you've revealed your real problem to me?" she asked of me. "By the way, why are you acting so flustered, fidgeting around the way you are? Are you nervous are concerned about what I might think of you now?"

I explained what was happening to me. "So, you're telling me that humiliating yourself by opening up to me is having a sexual effect on you. That's very interesting. Why is that you suppose?"

"I know you're a professional," I murmured, and you can't help me unless I'm total honest with you. Bit I just can't help reacting this way. You're the very type of woman I have difficulty dealing with. You know, beautiful, strong willed and domineering. That's you isn't it?" She smiled, accepting my comments as a compliment.

"Tell me then," she asked as she recrossed her long athletic legs. "What's going through your mind right now? That you would like to have sex with me? What is it you would like to do to me.?"

"If I tell you it might cause me to have an orgasm...right here," I confessed. "I don't want to do that."

"I'm a doctor," she said. "I don't believe you can have an orgasm by just describing your fantasies to me. It's absurd to think that can happen without you actually touching yourself...you know, masturbating. I think you're trying to shock me which may be another fantasy of yours. Believe me, I'm shock proof. Actually, I'd like to believe you. It would certainly alter my research to see someone have an orgasm while doing nothing more that conversing."

She made it sound so clinical. Nevertheless, since she asked, I began to explain what I'd like to do to her. I was very descriptive, even suggesting she lie to me and tell me her panties were soiled.

"Okay," she snickered. "I'll humor you If that's what you want to hear. My panties are extremely soiled, Sandra. I peed through them this morning. I masturbated in them at lunch today They are so stuck to my crotch I don't know if I can get them off."

My entire body convulsed as an orgasm swept over me. I fought for breath as I stared at her, her descriptive panty remarks pushing me over the edge. As the orgasm waned, I slumped down in my chair, fully spent. Contrary to her belief, I could tell she was shocked by my performance.

"You...you...my god, you actually had an orgasm without touching yourself," she stammered. "I didn't think that was possible. I am truly amazed."

"I told you," I said, still trying to catch my breath.

She spoke, barely above a whisper: "I have to confess,Sandra. Watching you just now was truly infectious. It's really not like me to be aroused by a patient. If fact it has never happened to me before. This is going to give me a lot to think about."

It was all I could do not to throw myself at her feet, to nuzzle up between her thighs, to sniff her...eat her cunt. I blurted this out to her. I could see she was becoming more uncomfortable.

"I think that will be all for today," she mumbled. "I apologize for my uneasiness. Your case is highly unusual, to say the least. I'm sorry. I'm not aware of any case study that....uh, never mind. Please, make another appointment with Sharon before you leave. I really want to research this further. OKay?"

I approached Sharon at the front desk to make an appointment for the following week. I could tell by the wrinkling of her nose she could smell the sexual odor emitting from me. ----------------------------------------

I continued to be a large producer for the company. I even received the raise I requested, the request that started my morally objectionable change of life. I think Mr Wylie convinced Marlene that it was in the company's best interest I be remunerated. I'm sure it didn't take much convincing. After all, she had me right where she wanted me, enslaved by my fetishes and sexual desires.

She wasn't very happy when I told her I was seeing a doctor. She made several feeble attempts to discourage me. Jessica, on the other hand, reacted much more strongly. She became frightened, scared that I would reveal her name to the doctor, maybe even claim sexual harassment in the work place. She was beside herself with worry yet she didn't stop her occasional session with me. She would call me into her office and make be sit under her desk for several hours. She was always thrilled when I swallowed her cum juices. She was, in my opinion, a case study in the making too. ----------------------------------------

The following week I met with Dr Simmons again. This would be my fourth session. Sharon, the receptionist at the front desk, licked her lips suggestively at me when I checked in. I didn't know what to make of it.

Dr Simmons was not dressed in her typical conservative suit. Wearing a short dark blue skirt and tight pink sweater, it was apparent she wanted to display her large and heavy swaying breast. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"We ended the last session with you having an orgasm without touching yourself," she began. "Do you think the way I'm dressed may help you repeat that occurrence?"

It was a strange question coming from a counselor. I wasn't sure of what she was trying to achieve but it certainly didn't seem, at least clinically, in my best interest. Why else would she wear something that was sure to arouse my fetish instincts, not help me understand them.

"I'm a little confused," I said. Are you wanting to see me...you know...?"

"Yes, I want to see you cum again," she said firmly. "Who knows, maybe it'll take our session to another level. I'm sure my receptionist Sharon would appreciate that."

That statement baffled me further. What did the receptionist have to do with anything.

"Does this help," she said as she uncrossed her legs and spread them suggestively.

I could make out the crotch of her white bikini panties. I gasped, instinctively reaching up to massage my own breast.

"Why don't you be a good bitch and get down on your knees," she ordered me. "I lied about my panties last week. I'm not lying today...they're are soiled. I've been naughty and nasty just for you."

Her sudden un-professional behavior caused the barometer of my lust shoot up off the charts. I slipped to my knees and crawled to her, never taking my eyes from the prize. Her panties were cotton bikinis, the kind a teenager would wear, the kind that soaks up a woman's nectar.

I didn't hurry, trying to savor the moment. When my face reached her knees I smelled her sex. I breathed deeply, teasing my nasal passages. I heard the door open and close behind me. I knew it had bo be the receptionist entering. I pushed my face between the doctor's thighs, my tongue a flick away from tasting her and her soaking panties. I barely noticed the receptionist standing behind me, lifting my skirt, exposing my ass and crotch.

Suddenly a huge object began poking at playfully around my slit. I spread my legs lewdly. I was ecstatic. I was going to be fucked.

With her pussy so freshly ripe it was like sniffing thick fumes. With the bulbous head of the receptionist's huge dildo probing my cunt, I concerned for my capacity to take it all.

I suddenly had a moment of clarity. Dr Simmons was never going to help me. In fact, she was trying to enable me for her own research and pleasure. I might as well accept my condition...and embrace it.

The doctor's panties were so soaked they dripping onto my lips. I winced at the pain in my ass, welcoming it as a reminder of my position...my domination by controlling women.

The doctor had mentioned to me that maximizing sexual pleasure was about capacity, how much you can take and give both mentally and physically. Apparently I was part of her putting that theory to the test.

"You fucking slut," the doctor hissed. "See what you've done to me. I hired Sharon as part of my research. She's a filthy slut too. Now both of you have drawn me down to your level. You two are the sickest bitches I've ever treated. Well, I can play this game too."

What was there not to like, I thought to myself. Her cunt was sloppy and squishy wet with an odor as strong as a net full of salmon. And the dildo, now in my pussy at least seven or eight inches, the ultimate orgasm was building in me, about to be released.

"Do you like me fucking you like a dog?" the receptionist hissed in my ear. "I'm going to fuck you till you scream."

I didn't doubt her at all. What mattered was being humped and controlled by an arrogant trailer trash whore. That's what made it so shameful sweet.

"Christ," the Doctor moaned. "Look at her Sharon. She's sucking my pussy like she would a raw clam. Her tongue...so fucking good."

Sharon was unrelenting in her assault on me, the huge cock probing deeper than I had ever been fucked before. The seed of my orgasm was growing from deep within. I thought it might be more than I could stand. I hoped so...

Doctor Simmons was nearly losing control, obviously unable to suppress a lust level she had only read about in books. Her thrusting hips became active from the beginning of my tonguing her. She was verbal, spewing out things that excited me. Her degrading and belittling remarks had me crazy with lust. The thick cock, now buried deep in me, was like losing my virginity all over again.

I must have looked a sight, being fucked from behind as I slurped the cunt of this highly educated woman till she moaned for sexual relief.

"Oh god, that's it," she moaned. You piece of shit...make me cum in your pussy mouth, bitch. This is what your good for...swallowing cum, serving women like me. Yesssss....right there....lick...lick harder...yesssss, suck it....suck my...oh god yes, suck my clit."

I soaked up her contempt for me. My ass thrust back against the dildo relentlessly, trying to deepen its reach even further up into my womb. Suddenly Carol withdrew the thick rubber cock. I moaned out my displeasure. But when she began poking at my virgin anal hole, I braced for the maximum degradation.

My muffled scream apparently delighted the doctor. "that's it, Sharon," she hissed nastily. "Hurt the bitch. Fuck her shit hole. Make her your queer bitch..."

They were like overly passionate amateurs, managing to shame me like I had never been shamed before. They were using me for their own twisted pleasure, trying to push me beyond my willingness.

I could feel a tremor building deep in my cunt. Unbelievably, I was approaching an anal orgasm. My piggish grunts sounded nasty and obscene.

Doctor Simmon's clit quivered between my lips, her oozing cunt abruptly becoming a gusher of thick buttery cream. Her orgasm must have been an agonizing pleasure, her body convulsing involuntarily. My own orgasm followed, my anal hole puckering in rhythm with my discharging cunt. It was unimaginable pleasure. My animal grunting was fitting to a slut like me.

I was wrong about Doctor Simmon's domineering nature. When the receptionist suddenly forced the doctor to her knees and plunged the shit covered dildo up her ass. The doctor's whimpers sounded strangely familiar...she sounded like me.

I snickered to myself...wondered how this was going to effect her research...the study she mentioned repeatedly during my sessions with her.

There was little doubt this would be my last appointment with her. I didn't need to pay someone two hundred dollars an hour who had, as it turned out, the same symptoms as me.

At work next morning, there was extraordinary news circulating around the office. Kyra, my former friend and client, had been arrested for possessing and trading in child pornography. Apparently some slut she picked up in a lesbian bar turned her in.

I wasn't all that surprised. But my friendship with her was so well known I feigned disgust in my attempt to distance myself from her.

Marlene summoned me to her office. I hurried down the hall, assuming she wanted her pussy licked. I hoped so.

"You heard about Kyra I suppose," she said. "Too bad. You know, I met her two daughters once. Cute girls. Good thing they're away at college and don't have to face this embarrassment. On the other hand, if they were here, their mother's predicament might make them ripe for picking if you know what I mean."

"That's sick," I muttered. "They're just young innocent girls."

"What the hell you talking about?" Marlene hissed at me. "They're almost twenty years old. Any way, the reason I called you in here was to make sure you stay on top of things with her Company. Make sure sales don't dip too much. Okay."

"Yeah, okay. I'm sure Phyllis, her assistant will be handling things over there for awhile."

"So, how did your doctor's appointment go," she asked, changing the subject. "Is the good doctor going to cure you, make you believe you're not the piece of shit slut you've turned out to be?"

Marlene's stinging words aroused me.Reluctantly, I told her what happened at my last appointment. She didn't act surprised, even musing aloud making an appointment with the doctor to solicit her as a maid also. My body was really warming up now.

Her remarks about Kyra's daughters, even though disgusting, had an effect on me. It was, as much as I hated to admit it, an alluring fantasy.

I wanted her to use me, to take the edge off. For whatever reason she seemed content in continuing her chatty mode.

Someone tapped on the door. It was Jessica, the bookkeeper. Her stern librarian look was especially appealing today. I really needed some dirty sex to calm me down.

"Did you hear about Kyra?" she asked Marlene.

"Yeah, the whole office has heard," Marlene said.

"What's this slut bitch doing in here?" she asked Marlene, referring to me. "You getting a cunt licking on company time?"

Suddenly Marlene's disposition changed. "It's none of your fucking business, Jessica. That is unless you want to lick my pussy. Is that what you came in here for? To lick my cunt?"

Jessica had mistakenly assumed that in our small sexual network she and Marlene were equals. Marlene was offering her a moment of clarity. Even among dominant women there was a pecking order. I was Marlene's bitch, but, in a way, so was Jessica. This was Marlene's way of giving her a jolt of reality.

Jessica's stern composure was shaken for a moment. Perverted office sex was still new to her. Marlene, seeing weakness in Jessica's eyes, pounced on her. She loved playing mental games.

"Why don't you come over here and eat my cunt, Jessica," Marlene said teasingly. "You've never licked a woman's pussy before but you've watched Sandra lick yours. I'm sure you could get the hang of it in no time."

Jessica's eyes blinked nervously, trying to figure out how to extract herself from an uncomfortable situation. Unlike me, she wasn't accustomed to being humiliated, especially in front of me.

I could see Marlene was enjoying this distraction from work. She continued her harassment of Jessica.

"Maybe you're like Kyra," she hissed at Jessica. "Maybe you like little girls. Is that it, Jessica? Do you prefer little girls?"

I was sure Jessica didn't see that coming. I know I didn't. Poor Jessica, she didn't know how to respond. If I wasn't so turned on by the conversation I would have felt sorry for her.

"How about that step-daughter of yours, Jessica?" Marlene continued her attack. "Isn't she one of those sexy cheerleaders. "Do you ever fantasize about her. I'll bet she has a sweet pussy, all pink and luscious. Do you fantasize how succulent it is...all ripe to be licked."

"Oh god," Jessica gasped. "Please, don't talk about her like that. Leave her out of this. Please...I...I can't stand this. You're such a cruel bitch, Marlene. Why are you turning on me like this?" "

Because I know you, Jessica. Or I know women like you. In denial. Admit it, you fucking slut. You would love to suck your step-daughter's cunt. Say it. Don't lie to yourself...or me."

Jessica, the woman who made me do all those nasty things to her, looked at me for support. Her pleading eyes took on a look of disgust when she saw my hand disappear under my skirt to fondle myself.

"You rotten bitch," she spat out at Marlene. "I never thought of my step-daughter sexually. She's only eighteen years old for god's sake. You are one sick bitch and I'll see you fired from this company before I allow you to defame me like this."

Marlene never blinked. Rising from her desk, she walked over to Jessica, slipping her hand under the bookkeeper's skirt. Jessica closed her eyes. She didn't pull away.

I heard the moan from Jessica's lips...watched the slight thrusting motion of her hips. She was responding to Marlene's caressing fingers between her legs. Marlene was unbelievably astute.

"I'm sorry I brought your step-daughter into our conversation," Marlene whispered into Jessica's ear. "I know you think she's an innocent teenager. But that's her charm. I also think hose short little skirts she wears to show off her tanned athletic legs might be sexually tantalizing to you."

"Uh...yeah, legs...strong tanned legs," Jessica stammered. "Sweaty cheerleader...all of them...their white scanty panties...pretty sweaty panties."

"Yes, I understand," Marlene continued whispering. "Tight clinching ass cheeks...perky tits."

"Oh god," Jessica moaned as her body shook uncontrollably, an orgasm that virtually maimed her with pleasure.

Jessica's hips, humping Marlene's fingers in total abandonment, thighs spread lewdly in a silent pleading to be fucked.

My own orgasm exploded, cum juice puddling in the palm of my hand. Jessica and I moaned in unison, the room becoming sated with the odor of our discharging cunts. Marlene had orchestrated this...all of this. She was a master...my master.