Maid to Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell back into the nearest chair, my body spent. Jessica, her shoulders sagging, had been exposed. Fighting back the tears, she slunk from the room a broken women. I wondered if there was a maid's uniform in her future.

When Marlene's phone rang, I was nearest to it. I answered it instinctively.

"Could I speak to Marlene please," the voice said sternly. "This is Laura Stone calling."

I put my hand over the mouthpiece. "Marlene," I whispered. "This is Laura Stone...for you. Isn't she the Senior Vice President of our company?"

Marlene quickly moved to her desk, grabbing the phone from me. "Yes, Mrs Stone," she said almost reverently. "This is Marlene. How can I help you today?"

I could only hear one side of the conversation but it was telling.

"Yes ma'am," she said, responding in a sweet submissive voice. "Yes, I'll take care of it. Oh yes, I can do that for you. I'll take care of it today. Yes ma'am, I'm completely at your service. Whatever you say. Yes, I'll get back to you immediately."

Glancing at me furtively. she turned her back to me and whispered into the phone: Yes ma'am...I miss you."

As she hung up the phone, she nervously reached for a pile of file folders on the corner of her desk. It was then I had a illuminating moment. Everyone is someone's bitch, Even Marlene. It was so obvious. There was a pecking order.We were all susceptible. We were all, under certain circumstances, cruel and domineering. By the same token, we could be Maid to Order....


*

little miss blair, author

©copyright 2009