Maid to Order

Story Info
Motel Housekeeper checks out a room's occupant.
1.1k words
3.24
20.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZZ_Todd
ZZ_Todd
4 Followers

Sophie, or "Dimples" to her friends, pushed the housekeeping cart slowly to the next room on her list. She wasn't wearing any dimples on her cheeks after the ordeal she just had in the last room. "Christ," she groaned under her breath. "Three more to go. Fucking pigs."

There must have been some kind of wild orgy or something the night before in the room she had just cleaned; a room that should normally take 20 minutes, but took an hour and a half. Overflowing ashtrays, empty pizza boxes, empty beer cans, trash all over the place. The stains did come out of the carpet, but the king-size bedspread, sheets, pillow shams, even the pillows... ruined. And forget the towels! There's not enough Clorox in Clorox's plant to get those things sanitized and clean again.

"Fucking pigs and perverts," she grumbled again as she slipped the master card key into the slot for the next room down the hall. "My gawd, that was sure a lot of cum stains!" she kinda giggled when the door opened.

Room 517 wasn't so bad; compared to Room 515, this was the Taj Mahal! Nothing weird about this one, she figured. Just the normal stuff that she'd expect to find in a room the morning after. She walked inside and the sound of the shower startled her. It was well past check out time, so she wasn't expecting the room to still be occupied.

"Housekeeping!" she announced, tapping on the bathroom door. No answer. She knocked a little louder, but still got no response. 'Oh well!' she thought, 'I'll just have to come back for the bathroom... great. Overtime today, of all days.'

Room 515 had set her back quite a bit, and normally overtime wouldn't have bothered her, but she had made a date for tonight with a guy from out of town whom she'd met from some adult internet dating site, and wanted to take time to get herself all gussied up, just right. "Shit!" she grumbled, and went out into the suite to do what needed done there.

Just as she figured, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary. No ripped curtains, nothing broken, no big stains on the carpet, no cum stains on the sheet. Just the usual stuff of a regular kind of man. His overnight bag lay open on the foot of the bed, beside a clean pair of white Fruit of the Looms; another pair, obviously the "worn" pair were on the floor with a pair of rumpled socks. She picked up both items with her finger tips and carried them at arm's length to the wall rack and put them in the courtesy laundry bag with the Holiday Inn logo.

"Nice threads," she smiled, noticing his street clothes hanging there, and reached down to pick up the Steeler's jersey that had apparently fallen off a hanger. For no apparent reason, though, and without even planning it, she held the shirt to her face and smelled the familiar scent. Old Spice, just like her Dad wears. She suddenly felt just a little giddy, thinking about her "date" that night. He too was from Pittsburgh.

"Enough of this!" she declared, and went back to the hallway to get a fresh supply of sheets and pillow cases from her cart. The shower was still running when she walked by the bathroom door, and this time she could clearly hear a tenor's voice above the noise of the spray singing what sounded like an old Brooks' & Dunn tune, but with a whole nother set of weird words to it. She listened for awhile and started laughing when she heard "Yeah! up, down, all around! You know Baby, you make me Giddy!"

"Oh my God!" she snickered under her hand, tears forming in her eyes as she tried to control what she knew would be a loud outburst if she didn't get away from that door, like right now. "Oh! Yes Ma'am, Hot Da-yum, dick in hand... I'm Goose Bump Giddy!" the man's song trailed off into the next verse.

Sophie stumbled out of the room holding her side, and nearly fell on the floor laughing, but somehow managed to catch her balance on the housekeeping cart just in time. She composed herself quickly when another hotel guest appeared from the room across the hall, then returned to Room 517 with the bed linens she had come for. The shower was still running when she walked past the bathroom door, but instead of some weird Brooks' & Dunn tune it sounded like an old Eagle's song.

"Damn! This guy's neat!" she smiled when she heard "'cause I gotta pleasin' eager hard-on. And I know it won't let me down; 'cause it's already leaking in my palms."

"Okay, Sophie... get a grip, work to do!" she scolded herself as she hurried back into the room. "Ah! He sleeps commando!" she giggled, noticing a few stray pubic hairs on the sheet as she began to strip the bed. "Hmmm..." she wondered, finding herself feeling less irritated about the slobs from Room 515, and not even so fumed about having to work overtime to come back and do this room's bathroom. As she made up the bed, wiped the surfaces, and set out clean ash trays, her mind roamed to the man in the bathroom now. She wondered if he was still in the shower, or was he drying himself at this moment. Her own hands unconsciously found her breasts as she leaned against the bathroom door; he must be drying himself she thought... no noise from the shower, and no more singing.

"I can't be here when he comes out," she moaned, but she was finding it difficult to snap out of her trance and leave the room. She kept one hand on her chest and massaged her thighs and ass with the other. What is he doing now? What part of himself is he touching while he dries himself right now...

The sound of water running in the sink brought her back to full awareness, and figuring that he must be shaving now, she hoped she could slip out undetected.

"Shit!" she squeaked, and immediately covered her mouth. 'Oh God please don't let him have heard that!' She dashed back into the room to get her dusting cloth, and when she turned to head out the door again, she bumped smack-dab into the man who had been singing in the shower.

"Hi!" he beamed, holding the towel around his waist. "I'm Todd. Am I in your way?"

"Uh, no! Not at all! I'm already done in here, well, almost... still need to run the vacuum, and I'll get the bathroom when you leave. No problem."

"Well, you don't need to do that... I'm here for the weekend; I'm meeting a woman I met on the internet."

"How nice!" she smiled, shaking his free hand. Oh my God! she thought, trying not to let on that she suddenly "got it." Her date for tonight... ZZ_Todd... in the flesh!

ZZ_Todd
ZZ_Todd
4 Followers