Maid Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"I was thinking of those outfits at the back of your wardrobe. We'll try them out and see which one is the sexiest." Jim told her.

The smile on his face was so wonderful she eagerly rushed up the stairs. Stripping off she stood naked in the bedroom while he delved in among the clothes. A glint of light attracted her attention to the mirror. In one corner she caught the movement again. She couldn't see anyone but could see a neighbours' window. Howard was spying on her from the house next door. Had he seen her stripping off? She had closed the blinds to the window looking out over the front lawn but had been ordered to get undressed before reaching that small window. If he had a pair of binoculars he would be able to see everything.

She groaned inwardly, unable to say anything to warn Jim or move away from the window or the mirror. From behind her neighbour had a clear view of her bottom and everything else in the mirror. Melody hoped Jim would hurry up with some clothes. She felt so vulnerable being helpless and naked before that awful man.

"Climb on the bed, on all fours." Jim told her. Though feeling humiliated there was no choice but kneel on the bed looking out through the window now seeing for sure he was there. He watched as her body was being worked upon, as thoroughly as yesterday, with less effect now as she was being watched. She couldn't look away from the binoculars that were clearly in sight watching everything. He was watching her move up and down with her breasts bouncing in a steady rhythm. At some point she ceased to see anything, her eyes tight shut, as she came. Again it was a tremendous expansion of sensations coursing through her body bringing her to collapse upon her young lover.

There was no escaping what happened even as she descended the stairs her thoughts were in overdrive. It was clear in her mind, Howard had watched her undress then watched her dress and everything in between, her secrets all revealed. What was she to do? Events were piling up getting out of control but of course they already were way beyond her control.

She had freely let her husband hypnotise her over the months until it had taken a firm hold of her mind. But then she hadn't foreseen how it could turn into this dangerous torrid game, a game where she was just a pawn. Being hypnotised for a whole weekend was tying the already strong knot so much tighter about her mind she wondered how much resistance there was left. Melody wasn't even sure how much she enjoyed being the young mans plaything and how much it was a command that she must enjoy it.

Her mind was in turmoil as she went through the usual routine of preparing a meal in the kitchen. What must her neighbour think of their antics in the bedroom? She would have to wait and see what happened. At least tomorrow Jim would leave for the office leaving her free to untangle this web she had helped create for herself, if that were possible. She would have to try, try something.

12