Make a Wild Widow Ch. 10

Story Info
Continuing chapter in this saga…
2.8k words
4.54
5.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing chapter in this saga... Important to read the previous chapter(s)

Chapter Ten

Mitch's balls slammed against Nellie's asscheeks.

She threw her round little hips in the air.

"Fuck me, big man! Fuck me hard!" she wailed.

Mitch was happy to oblige.

"Jesus, sweetheart, you're really something!" he groaned. He proceeded to fuck her asshole as hard as he could.

Nellie met him blow for stinging blow. The washcloths were tickling her cunt walls more with each rough stroke of his swollen prick. She was overflowing with wild, wanton passion.

"Fuck me!" Mitch groaned. "Move that sweet ass and fuck me! Jesus, you're good!"

He reached down and massaged her ripe tits and rubbed her tiny nipples between his callused fingers.

"You're so good, sweetheart! Fuck me harder! Come on, fuck me!"

"Turn me over, Mitch. Let me get on my hands and knees."

Mitch grabbed hold of her legs and helped her roll onto her stomach. His cock was still embedded in her ass. She popped up onto her hands and knees and ground her milky white ass against his thighs.

"Oh shit! I think I'm going to die!" he growled. "Do that again!"

She did it again and she kept on doing it until he couldn't take anymore.

He was on the verge of coming. Reaching down between her legs, he massaged her tiny clit with his fingers and slammed his cock up inside her as hard as he could.

His swollen balls banged against her cunt-lips.

Nellie let out a passionate little squeal of pure rapture and her hungry pussy walls began to contract.

Mitch threw his head back and closed his eyes. Her body was squeezing and milking his rock-hard prick.

"I'm coming, sweetheart!" he bellowed. "Oh shit! I'm coming!"

Giving his cock one last hard, forward thrust, he shot his load deep inside her quivering pussy.

Nellie collapsed against the rug. Mitch let his spent prick slip free of her tight little asshole. Then he lay down beside her.

"You're terrifice, Nellie!" he groaned in her ear. "You sure know how to move that sweet ass. Are you okay? You didn't hurt yourself, did you?"

She shook, her head.

He nuzzled her soft blonde hair and planted hot little kisses all over the side of her face.

"That's good. I wouldn't want to hurt you."

She turned onto her side and wrapped her slender arms around his neck.

Mitch locked his wet lips over hers and his tongue invaded her mouth, tasting every corner of its sweet depths.

She was returning his kiss with unrestrained enthusiasm when suddenly, the cabin door opened and an amused voice said, "So that's why you're not out patrolling the lake."

Mitch dropped his hold on Nellie like he had just discovered she was on fire, and raced for the bedroom.

Staring down at her naked flesh, the stranger commented dryly, "I don't remember seeing you before, honey. What's your name?"

Nellie had fallen against the floor with a heavy thud. She was staring back at the stranger through a gray mist, feeling as if she might pass out again at any moment.

"Is something wrong?" he asked. "You look a little pale."

She wanted to answer him, but she couldn't seem to make the words come out. He knelt beside her and repeated his question.

"I-I'm okay," she finally stammered. "I bumped my head, and-and--"

Her eyes closed and her slender body went limp.

Nellie opened her eyes and stared up at the ceiling. She was still lying on the rug in front of the fireplace, but her naked form was hidden beneath a blanket and neither Mitch nor the stranger was anywhere to be seen.

She sat up and glanced around the room. The smell of freshly brewed coffee came drifting out to her from the kitchen. She struggled to her feet, wrapped the blanket around herself, and set off to find out what was going on.

A rumpled looking individual in a dirty I T-shirt, faded blue jeans, and sloppy rubber thongs was standing at the counter pouring himself a cup of coffee.

Glancing over his shoulder at her, he said, "I just made this. Do you want some?"

"I-yes. Thank you," she told him in a confused voice.

He handed her a tall mug and asked if she wanted anything in it. She shook her head.

"Who-where's Mitch?"

Seating himself opposite her, the stranger said, "Where he's supposed to be. Out patrolling the lake. You're Nellie?"

She nodded numbly.

"I'm Adam. Mitch's uncle. I just came up here to borrow his chain saw. Are you okay now?"

She nodded again. Adam was eyeing her with what appeared to be a cross between amusement and cool disdain, and it was fast rubbing her the wrong way.

"Mitch said you fell down in the water and bumped your head," he went on smoothly. "It's a good thing he was around to rescue you."

There was no mistaking the insinuation in Adam's words. Nellie set her cup down on the table and looked him in the eyes.

"I wouldn't have fallen if Mitch hadn't started swearing at me," she snapped, "and I bumped my head when he fell on top of me trying to drag me out of the water. You said something about not seeing me before. I take it your nephew is a womanizer as well as a coward."

Adam cleared his throat and said, "Sorry. You really do have a nasty bump on your head. I checked it out when I covered you up. It was stupid of me to practically accuse you of doing it just so you could put the make on my stud of a nephew. He isn't that good. And you're right, he is a womanizer as well as a coward."

Nellie looked down at her hands.

"I guess I can't really blame you for thinking it," she told him. "After all, I did end up in his bed. Or rather, on his rug. I wonder if my clothes are dry yet? I think I'd better get dressed and go home."

"Are you sure you can drive? You've passed out twice already. It could happen again."

"Oh. Do you really think so?" she asked, her smooth brow wrinkling into a frown.

"Uh-huh. Where do you live?"

"On the south side of town."

"So do I. Look, Nellie, I'd feel a lot better if you'd let me drive you home. I can take a taxi from your place to mine and have Mitch bring my car back to me tonight."

"I-that's an awful imposition. I mean, I don't even know you. I hate to put you to all that trouble."

"I don't mind. If it'll make you feel better, you can pay for the taxi."

Adam kept overriding her objections, and in the end Nellie reluctantly agreed. He brought her clothes in off the line and sent her into the bedroom to get dressed while he loaded the chain saw in the trunk of the car.

She bent over to pull up her panties and felt a stirring in her cunt.

Good Lord, she thought. I've still got those washcloths stuffed up inside me. I wonder if Mr. Big Mouth told his uncle about that too.

She pulled them out, rinsed them, and hung them in the shower.

Adam helped Nellie into the car and headed for town. They were halfway there before either of them spoke.

Adam glanced over at her and said, "You look a little better. Not quite so pale."

"It must be the drive," she replied. "I love riding in the country."

"Me too. It always cheers me up."

Nellie studied him out of the corner of her eye. He was quite a bit older than Mitch, about thirty-five, she guessed, and he was fairly good-looking in spite of his uncombed hair and wrinkled clothing.

"How close do you live to the Riverside Apartments? If it isn't too far maybe we should go on to your place instead of stopping at mine. Surely I can drive a few blocks without any trouble. I can always pull over if I get dizzy."

"About a mile," he replied. "How are you feeling?"

She felt fine, she told him. And she was sure she could manage a mile without any trouble. He agreed, and a half hour later they pulled into the driveway of a modest, three bedroom home on the city's south side.

He shut off the engine. "I just have to unload that chain saw, then you can be on your way. Why don't you get out of the car and walk around until I'm done? It'll give you a better idea of how you feel."

Nellie climbed from the car and wandered across Adam's front yard. It was small but neatly kept, and she couldn't help noticing the colorful array of petunias growing along the edge of his porch.

Why won't mine grow like that? she wondered with a twinge of jealousy.

She turned to ask him about them. He was in the process of hoisting the heavy chain saw from the trunk of the car.

My God he's got sexy arms, she thought. He must be terribly strong.

A little shiver of wanton delight raced up her spine. Davey and his wrestler friends were big, and they had big muscles, but their arms didn't bulge the way Adam's were bulging as they strained to lift that saw.

Catching her eye as he closed the trunk, he said, "I'll just put this in the garage. Do you want a cup of coffee before you go? I've got some made. All I have to do is warm it up."

Nellie silently followed him inside and sat down at the kitchen table to wait while he dug through his grimy garage for a place to stash the chain saw.

Adam was looking even more ragged by the time he joined her. He washed the dirt and grease off his hands and heated up the coffee.

"You're sure you're okay?" he asked as he pushed a tall mug of steaming liquid under her nose.

"I'm sure," she told him. "Anyway, it isn't that far from here to my place. Do you live alone?"

"Un-huh. Just me and my cat. I wonder where she is. She usually jumps up on the table and tries to climb in the food."

"Oh. I'm afraid I chased her off," Nellie confessed sheepishly. "I didn't know she was allowed on the table."

"That's okay. She'll come back as soon as she's done pouting. So tell me, do you live all alone in that fancy apartment of yours?"

Nellie bristled. The disdain had crept back into his eyes and his voice as he spoke, as if he didn't believe she could afford such a place.

"For your information," she replied hotly, "I live there with my sister. Not that I owe you any explanation. If I was being kept in that fancy apartment by some man it wouldn't be any of your business."

Gazing solemnly down at his coffee, Adam said, "Sorry again. It seems that where women are concerned I'm real good at jumping to all the wrong conclusions. I was married up until two years ago when my wife ran off with some jerk who promised to buy her all the things I'd never be able to afford."

Nellie said, "Oh. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. She was a bitch. Always complaining about something. It isn't that I miss her, the experience just soured my thinking.

Brought out the male chauvinist pig in me."

"I don't think you're a chauvinist," she told him. "I think you've just gotten used to expecting the worst from women."

"Thanks. You're a nice lady, Nellie. And you're very pretty."

He placed a big hand over hers. His touch sent an erotic thrill racing through her sensitive body. She turned and stared out the window. The last thing she wanted right now was to have her overactive glands make her fall into this man's bed two hours after she met him. It would probably just prove to him that his first impression of her had been right.

The sun disappeared behind a cloud and a cool breeze set the curtains to fluttering.

"It looks like it's going to rain," she commented. "I really should get back home."

"So soon?" he asked in a soft, sexy murmur.

She glanced up at him in surprise. Somehow she just hadn't been expecting him to make a pass at her. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze, sending a bolt of electricity shooting up her arm.

"Why don't you stay a while?" he went on in that same sexy voice. "I can't saw logs in the rain and this big house gets awfully lonely sometimes. I'm a terrific cook. If you stay, I'll whip up a pot of my famous homemade chili."

"I-I don't think that's a very good idea," she stammered.

The gentle pressure of his callused fingers on her skin was making her feel all tingly inside. He gave her hand another squeeze. She saw the muscles in his arm ripple and her sensitive pussy began to twitch with desire. He asked her why she didn't think it was a good idea. She looked up into his eyes. He seemed so sincere.

"Because I'm afraid one thing will lead to another and you'll end up proving you were right to have a bad opinion of me," she whispered.

"Oh. Well, I guess I can't blame you for that. Not after the things I said."

He lifted her hand up to his lips and gave it a gentle kiss.

"Nellie, honey, I really am sorry. It's just a bad habit I've fallen into. Please give me a chance to prove that I'm not as obnoxious as I act sometimes."

Nellie's cunt responded to his tender words by sending a stream of sweet cunt-juice down to soak her furry muff. She wanted him. He was gentle and sexy and good-natured. If only he wasn't so grimy looking. She hesitated and her eager pussy twitched again, as if in response to her doubts.

"Please," he pleaded, his eyes boring into hers.

Nellie glanced out the window. It had started to rain with a vengeance.

Looking back over into his eyes, she whispered, "Okay. If you're sure you want me to."

"I want you to, honey," he told her. "Real bad. There's a cozy little glassed-in porch at the back of the house, off my bedroom. We can sit out there and drink beer and watch the storm. Unless you don't like watching it rain."

Nellie couldn't have refused him even if she had wanted to. The soothing patter of the rain against the window and the sensual feel of his strong fingers gently clutching her hand were almost more than she could bear.

"That sounds wonderful," she replied softly.

He grabbed the beer and quickly hustled her out to the porch before she could change her mind.

The little room was just as warm and cozy as Adam had said it was. He led her over to a pair of beanbag chairs and they settled back to enjoy the storm, and it wasn't long before Nellie was feeling as mellow as her drink.

"I love it out here," she said, sighing happily. "It's like being in the rain without geting wet or cold."

She leaned back and closed her eyes. She was enjoying the sound of the rain beating on the glass when Adam locked his lips over hers and gave her a long, wet kiss. It startled her at first, then she melted into his strong arms.

"Let's take our clothes off," he whispered as he released her lips. "The humidity has made it awfully warm in here."

He unbuttoned her blouse and gently caressed her ripe tits.

"You have beautiful tits, Nellie," he murmured.

She moaned softly and arched her back.

The sound of the rain was so soothing, and his hands felt so good on her skin. He gave each tiny nipple a suck, then quickly unfastened her skirt and pulled it off her shapely hips.

She rolled her ass and moaned, "Eat my pussy, Adam! Please! I'm so hot!"

"You bet I will, honey," he told her, sounding a bit breathless. "Just give me a second to get out of these pants."

Nellie watched him strip through half closed lids. His long, muscular body looked even better naked. She couldn' take her eyes off his cock. It was almost as big as Davey's.

She slipped off her bikini panties and spread her legs wide.

"You've got the prettiest pussy I've ever seen," he said in a husky voice, "and I'll bet I've got the horniest cock you've ever seen."

Nellie giggled happily.

"Really, handsome?" she teased. "I find that hard to believe. But I'd just love having you prove I'm wrong."

To Be Continued