All Comments on 'Making a New Fan'

by Noj

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant!

Top quality story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
incredible

super awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW

That was quite possibly my favorite story ever (I've read a lot).After that story, you just made a new fan too. I've read some of your other work and would like to tell you that this was my favorite, you can never go wrong with good writing and Jessica Alba. My one hope for you is that you find the time to write more about Jessica Alba instead of Kylie Minogue. Once again, thank you for giving me a new story to read over and over and over again.

Slappy101Slappy101over 16 years ago
Great Job!

Definitely one of the best written stories I've read here. Great detail and a perfect seductress. I love Jessica Alba and I beg you to write another about her. You captured her perfectly. There were some typos, but that happens to everyone. I'm a celebrity fanfic writer as well, you should check out some of my work. Again though, great job.

blikstblikstover 15 years ago
One of the best...

Along with your Megan Fox story, it's one of the best celebrity story on this site.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent

Love this and your Megan Fox ones - amazing. Could you possibly do one from first person point of view? I think it would work really well, I imagine you'd eb good at it.

inyotefiinyotefialmost 13 years ago
great work

I do a bit of writing myself, did 2 Alba fanfics and busy with a Dark Angel series (Jessica Alba is a great visual). I'm also always looking for good Alba/Dark Angel stories. This; I must say is one of the very BEST! Just disapointed you only did one on ms. Alba.

James7594James7594over 6 years ago
"I'll never understand guys fascination with coming on a girls face,"

That kind of summarizes my frustration!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous