All Comments on 'Making a New Friend'

by snowbo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KathyFKathyFalmost 12 years ago
First Time

Hmmm I Love To Read Of Other "Girls" First

Time Lesbian. I've Introduced A Few To The

Pleasures Of Lesbian Love. And Two Of Them

I Intoduced To Each Other Got Married Last

Year.

I Enjoyed being A Brides Maid.

Kisses,

Kathy

BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Hottttt

That was very hot! Dude more please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

plzzzzzzzz write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

its innocently hot and made me quite wet eventhough im straight. :)

Winter LotusWinter Lotusalmost 12 years ago
Shouldn't read this at work...

Jesus... Despite a few typos, that was ridiculously hot. I hope that my first lesbian encounter goes as smoothly and starts so simply.

I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice

I LOVE a good pussy story and big tits. Enjoyed reading this, fondling my big tits and fingering my shaved pussy. Great story!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 12 years ago
A lovely fun story...and hot, too.

Really the title says it. I was very pleased with how you told the story. I fancied I could hear someone telling me, rather than my reading it. So, please let yourself go and give us another, real or made up. Your writing style is just so easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep Writing!

Nice Job! A cute story well told. Can't wait for the sequel - or similar stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Oh God this makes we want to fuck another woman so bad, let my wet pussy ride over hers, this was well written. Please write more to get me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Get to Writing!

Can't wait to see the sequel to this tale! Good beginning - keep it rolling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Me and my friend Angela were having a sleep over and after we both fell asleep I woke up with her hand up in me! I freaked out because I never wanted to be lesbian, but when she started to move her hand back and forth I had second thoughts about that. Then she slowly pulled her hand out and told me to lie back down. She came to my face and started kissing me and I kissed back! Then she put her boobs right in my face and told me to suck them and I did. I was getting really warm when suddenly she moved so I was sucking her clit! I started to tast some really good juices when suddenly I reliesed I couldn't breath to I pushed her ass out of my face and told her to lick mine. She started to lick my clit and I had the most amazing feeling in the world...then I blacked out. When I woke up she was still stroking and licking my clit, but her clit was in my face, so I started to lick hers. We did this for around two hours and have ben doing it every sleep over since.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome wetness!!

I read it and I masturbated it's amazing effective i'm completely wet and I can feel my juices pouring out really nice write more please write more this is my favourite story that makes me go to bed any time anywhere I am loving it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersnowbo@snowbo
I've always enjoyed reading the stories on here so more recently thought I would make the effort and put my dirty mind to use and write some of my own. Really enjoying the writting and am hopefull people enjoy my stories. I love to receive feedback or just to chat to ne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES