Making a Woman of Him Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look...beautiful, Chester. So much more beautiful this way. Don't you think, Hannah?" He got the sense the two of them were more than friends. The thought left him a little confused. Looking at Lyssa, he saw she had done something with the panties -- cut them open and added a new panel in front. "They won't look like much, but I think I have solved the problem that's been plaguing me. Can you try them on?"

He took the underwear and bent to slip them on, blushing again at the image he saw reflected back at him: he was almost a little boy again, trying on his mother's panties, his skin smooth and pink. The feeling of the silk against his hairless legs brought back the memories of when he first discovered his love of the material. Against his conscious mind, his penis began to harden, rising up to midlevel as he pulled the panties over it.

"Oooohhh, would you look at that?"

He stared at the figure in the mirror -- his penis was lifted up, the head pointing at his waist as if it were completely erect, even though it wasn't. They weren't nearly as tight -- the new panel Lyssa had put in provided a lot more room. He closed his eyes as the feeling of the silk across the underside of his shaft hit him.

"I think he likes these, Lyssa. I think he likes these a lot." Yvette had sat back down on the tub, the towel draped across her shoulders, her legs open. When he looked in the mirror again, he could see her sex in the reflection, a pink glistening beneath the dark thatch of hair. He swallowed, the jolts running up his spine from the silk against his peter confusing him. He saw Hannah staring, not at him, but at Yvette, between her legs.

"Sure, Hannah. Be my guest. You wouldn't mind, would you Lyssa?"

Hannah didn't wait for an answer, dropping to her knees and spreading Yvette's legs open with her hands. He watched in the mirror as Hannah moved her face deep into Yvette's thighs and he suddenly realized, she was going to put her lips on Yvette's vagina. The thought anyone would do such a thing was so awful, so incomprehensible to him, he forgot to breathe. A stinging slap on his buttocks brought him back.

"Chester! Turn around when I talk to you!"

He looked at her head on, Hannah's face and mouth making slurping sounds, Yvette's face a mixture of joy and...it looked like pain to him. Her hand brought his to the panties, rubbing his fingers across his peter.

"Show them what you like to do with silk, Chester. That's what they've come for."

He tried to pull his hand away, shocked and hurt she'd exposed him, but she held his hand firmly against his shaft, rubbing it harder, moving the silk across his skin. He closed his eyes and kept up the motion after he felt her hand slip away. He was lost in the feeling, the memory of his mother, the rush of electricity in his groin. He could feel his ejaculation starting when Lyssa batted his hand away.

"Not on those, Chester. Not on those. I need those." His eyes sprang open at the sensation of the panties being peeled off of him. She was on her knees, next to Hannah, but facing him, pulling them off and down. "You can use this, if you want." He felt her place a swatch of fabric in his hand and then back away.

His peter was fully erect now and he knew what was coming was inevitable. The silk was so smooth and felt so clean against his skin. He closed his eyes and stroked until the milk bubbled up and shot out.

"Oh that was just precious! Marvelous! Do it again! Yes, oh that's just fantastic!"

Yvette held Hannah's head tight against her, watching as Chester's jism flew across the gap between them, landing on her back. The kneeling girl knew what was happening but was trapped, or didn't really want to stop, in spite of her faint struggles.

And as the feelings of guilt and shame washed over him, he heard Yvette gasp and moan, like he'd heard her earlier in the evening, until she vibrated, holding Hannah tight against her.

12