All Comments on 'Making Amends Ch. 05'

by Headhuntertales

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Way to go!

Way to go Sally! Bill might be a horse's ass for not forgiving her and not loving her, but Sally is showing that she is willing to do anything to get her husband back. The offer to screw each of the wives is quite an offer. WIll Bill take it? I hope so, but then again, I hope not. Will it make amends? If that is what it takes for Bill to forgive his wife, yes. Sally is everything a man can want in a woman - good looking and willing to love and do what it takes to love. Waiting anxiously for the next chapter

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Yes

And I hope the offer alone will make Bill realize that Sally is sincere in her quest for reconciliation.

If he fucks the other women, than he is no better than Sally.

Keep up the good writing and the story.

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Revenge

Well it's certainly getting there. Might even be interesting to see if this loosens old Bill up a little. Every horny males dream, having a Harem. I like that you finally arranged for the Hubbies to suffer some marrital punishment. Serve them right if their wives took on regular lovers behind their backs. Turnabout is fair play. Bill sit back and enjoy it, it will never come your way again. Maybe the sex will help him realise it's not worth losing the important thing with another person. Sex is sex but you don't want to lose love for each other.

Lou NuttickLou Nuttickover 19 years ago
Not even close

Her offer is not even a start to making things right. The sex was only a small part of the transgression, and offering to let him screw other women of *her* choosing does little to make up for her betrayal.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Hmmmm No improvement in the writing

Get angy with me if you want but my advice is: start using an editor!

You mix tenses, the plotting jumps around to the point that you lose me. I know they say they aren't looking for perfection on this site, but I have read enough of your stuff to know that you do have potental and I do expect better from folks here. But when I read her talking about promise three before he fulfilled promise two and I have to use "find" to see what I missed, I get perturbed. As a reader I should not have to work at following the flow of the story. Also, do a "find" on the word "try" and see how you used it. A fifth grader should have caught that one on a first review!

The story line is way too predictable. No surprises here. I saw her leading up to him screwing the other 4 women when they walked through the door; a very worn plot device. And the descriptions! "Dear I love you and so to make amends I want you to fuck these 4 skanks! I love you, dear!" What a loving wife she is!

Bill needed to have her hit the pavement three installments ago!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a mess

the more you write, the worse it gets....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
2 wrongs don't make a "right"

He should have just divorced her. What next, he ties her up

and has sex with a Roller Derby team (female team I assume?) while she watches?

Nah, I like your writing, but we are going off the cliff here.

A train wreck coming...at this point, he should just stop her

and tell her she does NOT have the right to commit him to screw these ladies unless he chooses to do so. What if her

last "promise" from him is shooting Jim? I exaggerated to

make a point, she has totally fucked up their lives. Totally.

No problem is so bad that a good drunk can't make it worse!

Drinking got her where she is...another cliche here " you

can bull shit the fans, don't try to bull shit the players."

She is practicing holding her booze? He believes that?

Oh yeah...right. My ex was a boozer, then she became a

druggy...and I tried to save our marriage a couple of times,

I made promises...she made promises, but being in a stupor

makes it hard to remember. "I promised what??" or the ever popular "You made that up..." comes to mind.

Best way to get on with your life is to start doing just that!!!!!! You keep on doin' whatcha been doin', you keep

on gettin' whatcha been gettin' Ya got a whore for a wife,

someone who apparently would screw the 101st Airborne if she

had a few drinks (according to her...it WAS the booze).

Last comment, those of you who can only criticize the writers syntax, his ability to put a comma in the appropriate position...be careful. Look at all the writers

we used to have that have quit writing. WOULD YOU WANT TO

WRITE IF MOST OF THE READERS CALL YOU NAMES OR DENIGRATE YOU

FOR SOME ERRORS IN YOUR STORY??

I have thought about writing some stories, but am probably

too thin skinned. I would blast back!! I have emailed several of these writers and you know what?? They have feelings too! Instead of flaming our writers, how about

volunteering to help them? Editors are probably needed.

If I were better with English, I might offer, but we have

lot's of very educated readers...maybe they can do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
And the Award Goes To---

This site isn't about literary genius or tenses or etc. - it's about amatuer authors trying to entertain us and hopefully get better. Loosen up you extreme critics. Now, anger about theme has made me write a few comments that could have been more constructive than spiteful. Editors can be part of the solution but in the end it's the author where the buck stops - praise or critique. Those authors who don't even use spellcheck - well thats another story. And - While there is the invitation to comment and or score on the appreciation or the theme or the effort --Take a moments pause before you do so - let the emotions simmer - make it a step back considered score or comment if you can.

So, lets try not to kill or maim an author unless thier direction and efforts don't show signs of change or improvement.

Then think a moment, are there really any new erotic or non-erotic themes, twists, edgynesses, situations? - perhaps only variations, settings or character changes, etc. So, can we reasonably find fault with the paths long estabolished? Perhaps so, but latitude should be considered when everything else is done reasonably well.

I think this author is talented, is growing, and trys to do as well as he can at that time and most of all isn't a full time writer. Authors probably know all to soon they can't please everyone - let alone themselves, all the time - it's a growing experiance until they plateau (which may still be fun for them and entertaining to us).

So think before you score, comment, spew or vilify - perhaps we readers can do better some of the time as well. Thanks and Regards

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 19 years ago
very good story but ...

a couple of comments...

1. readers, back off. if perfection is so important to you show us how it is done. write a story and post it here.i dare say very,very few of these authors a professional writers,writing for pleasure only.as an alternative, remember this authors name and when you see it in the future,avoid reading his story.

2.i agree with joe nuttick in that what she is suggesting is not even close to making amends.even if he should have sex with all four,all that does is make both of them wrong.beyond that, why does she get to decide who? why did she pick them? as wife said herself they are the innocents here.i think her selection has less to do with making amends as having her revenge against the men.she's using these women a pawns.using these women will also give her husband revenge against these men who abused his wife.

this will not resolve the real problem for this marriage though. if she loves him so much and is so willing to do anything make things right, why didn't she talk to him before any of this started?her actions were 'over the top' before she started,not after things got out of control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep Going!

Luckily there's still time for him to dump that whore. Why would he even agree to all of these bullshit promises? She's gotta go. He can screw whmever, whenever he wants after the divorce. Please don't wimp him out anymore by going along with her plan.

Thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A true definition of the "loving wife" catagory

While I don't agree that he's being a "horse's ass" for not forgiving her at the drop of a hat - let's see that happen to you, bright boy, and see how forgiving you can be - I agree that Sally is definitely striving to repair her marriage, and to make things up to Bill for the very fucked-up thing she did. That, in my opinion, is the definition of a "loving wife" (well, my definition would be sans the extramarital sex, natch, but there wouldn't be a story, now would it?), and fits that catagory's implicit definition better than many of the entries. Makes me wonder if there shouldn't be a seperate catagory for stories where the spouse is being cheated on or cuckolded.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Good, but could be better....

I rated this story low, mainly because there was not enough continuation from the other chapters to this one. It needed a more definitive reference to previous chapters. I will go back to the other chapters to get a better idea of what happened in them, but an author should do as I do and refer back to previous chapters more than you did with this one. If yo want to see my stories, I do not post here because of this site's extreme difficulty to post on. I post my stories on StoriesOnline.com and Preggoman.com, so please do not criticize me as not writing something.

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
I am trying really harfd to read this story

Have you ever heard the word 'editor'?

A spell checker is NOT an editor.

It lets through STUPID mistakes like:

"They road in silence for few minutes."

Now, please tell me, have you ever 'road' anything??

If you do have an editor, (s)he is next to useless.

Please email me and I will put you in contact with a few who may have time to help you.

Your stories will improve immensely if you get a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow, is she ever a ditz!!!

ok, ok, so there are editorial errors and such...and I do wish that kind of stuff could be caught, but are we paying for an editorial board to do that??? lighten up..

as far as the story, the guy is righteously indignant, and for good reason, but he's a wimp for letting his friends push him into what he didn't want, so we have a sometimes wimp married to a ditz with a screw loose. If the author is consistent, the husband will tell his wife where to put her suggestion, explain that two wrongs don't make a right, and just how stupid she is! My guess is that some of the wives will say the same thing, and then a couple of the wives will be on our wimp-hero's tail to get him into bed! Good luck wrapping this all up so that no pieces are left unfinished...I really want to read your attempt but I think it's going to be tough!

HeadhuntertalesHeadhuntertalesover 19 years agoAuthor
OK, I surrender

You are all correct. I am sorry that it was so terrible that you had to suffer through 5 chapters. The LAST chapter has already been submitted and should show up soon. So do yourself a favor. Don't read it.

I am going back to lurking. I think all readers should ATTEMPT to write something for this site. It will open yours eyes.

Headhunter

EffectEffectover 19 years ago
You know....

I honestly liked the other series that the author wrote. I'm not refering to the grammer but simply due to content. It was good to finally see a story where the husband wasn't a damn wimp.

I never understood the whole "Loving Wives" section. I see nothing loving about majority of the stories in this section. Just husbands being taken advantage of or being screwed over. I really wish Lit would just make a real section for stories like this so as to not confuse readers, so they know what they are really reading. What is it called? cockolding or something like that? They simply should just make a section for those type of stories. Anyone know exactly how to suggest this?

As for this story. Seriously, I trying not to hate this woman but its hard I feel. What she did was so extreme it doesn't even make any fucking sense. What she did no way balances out anything the husband did. Had it just been one of his friends or workers then maybe the show story would be more understanding. The very fact that she even went as far as she did, drinking or not, shows that she doesn't love him. All she wanted was revenge, screw everyone else. And her plan to make amends, please. All it is done is constantly cause the husband more pain, pain he clearly did nothijng to deserve. If she did love him she should have simply let him go instead of forcing him to relive part of the whole situation again. If she wants to save their marriage, she should be on her hand and knees begging for him to take her back. Suggesting to move to a new house and even state. Or something of that nature and do everything to make things up.

I'm sorry but if a man gets physically sick looking and touching you that should clearly put up some serious flags. I'm glad she was writen as seeing that but her plan makes no sense. It seems more about her making herself feel better about the situation then trying to win him back and showing how sorry she is.

At least that's how I see it.

I am very curious though to see how everything is going to finshed up though and if the author will have him forgive and take her back. If he does I really hope there is a very good reason for why he does. Cause as of right now I see nothing at all for him to take her back. The bit of revenge and the fact that they have a son seems enough for them to stay at least someone friendly to each other for the child's sake but for him to love her to continue to love her and not get sick from touching her, I don't see anything changing that yet. Her number 4 request had better be a good one.

The other story the author wrote. The husbands reaction made sense I feel. He was lied to and decieved for 20+ years and she continued to lie until the very end. Had the wife in this story had been with just one man then the entire story would be a lot better and her trying to make amends would be more understanding and it would be more understanding if the husband took her back but 4 guys? That he worked with and say everyday? What did she expect to happen even if it didn't go as far as it did. She clearly was out to ruin his life from the very start.

I hope the author can make the ending good. I do want to see how this ends. No rush though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Different twist

Holy shit! I never would have guessed this kind of twist in the story. You are a genius when it comes to imagination. Can't wait for the rest of the story, if these wifes go along with this it's going to be quite the hottttt story.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Please don't stop writing due to assholes!

I think that this chapter was great. I see a woman who is seriously trying to repair a mistake she made. She is doing it the only way she can as her husband has made no attempt whatsoever to try to understand. If he is so fucked up and upset, then why doesn't he leave? He would still get to see his child and with a little evidence gathering, he wouldn't have to pay alimony.

But no, he is still being obstinate about how she acted. He doesn't do a damn thing about the assholes who actually caused this problem, but will take it out on the woman that he has lived with and loved for many years. Yeah, she made a serious mistake, but most of it while she was extremely intoxicated. I guess most readers have never had an error in judgement or made a mistake while they were shit-faced. Must be all tee-totalers reading this story.

Headhunter-I don't always agree with what an author writes, but I will defend their right to write it until I die. I hope to one day have several stories on this site and I know that they will be ground into dog food.

I hope that you will continue to post stories on this site. To the readers that can't read something with a mistake in it and those that believe that ALL cheating wives should burn is hell, I have this to say...(lean closer), have a nice day! Get out and see the sunshine. Don't quit your day jobs to be editors.

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Waiting for the finish

I liked your Husband's Revenge better and hope their will be 1 last chapter detailing what happens to everybody ( i.e. the divorce, the wife's prison term and her completely wrecked life afterwards ( i.e. family, job, friends, etc...), the relationship between the father and sons, hopefully getting a paternity suit for child support from the real father, and lastly a honest and loving woman for the wronged man.

As to this story, I agree with several people here. Her husband does have decent morals and ethics, and regrets that he slipped. He would NOT have sex with the 4 wives, because of two reasons: 1) two wrongs do NOT make a right, and 2) he deeply regrets his slip, and would NOT slip again as long as he was still married. He respects the values of marriage too much to intentionally violate it, even with his wife's blessing. He might even resent her more for even bringing up the suggestion.

As to whether or not the marriage can be saved is questionable. They might want to try a trial seperation. I'd certainly suggest that the wife take an STD and pregnancy test every month for at least 6 months. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have both parties take a lie detector too, to see if there was any other cheating. I know for a fact that only about 50% of couples that seek counselling for infidelity do recover. How many couples don't seek counselling is unknown; therefore a guess at a 25% survival rate for marriages with adultery is reasonable. Time may be able to heal his wounds, but there are a lot of factors involved.

I do thank you for including the consequences of adultery. Too many Loving Wives stories either don't touch on them, or make the husband a cuckold. I wish their was a category for cheating partners and one for cuckolds, and this category was strictly for couples that want to do nice things to their partners.

JDsellerJDsellerover 19 years ago
This story line started out bad ,but has gotten !!

This story started out completely wrong with a wimpy husband. Plus a stupid wife. But the writer has improved the story line. Would I write this story? No , but I am not the writer. It is good enought for me to keep checking back for more chapters. Also for the english Nazi out there. Take a very large chill pill.If I want perfect King's english I would not be reading a free erotic web site!!!! Many of the best writers in history have not written with perfect grammer.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticover 19 years ago
comment on comments

A lot of things come to mind from reading these comments.

1. You could post a Pulitzer Prize-winning novel here and people would line up to tear you a new asshole for the things they feel are wrong with the story.

2. Spelling and the use of correct homonyms count. They contribute considerably to the ease of reading a story. If a writer respects his readers, (s)he will try to make reading the story as comfortable as possible. Errors will creep in no matter how much you edit a story. But if they are at a minimum the reader will understand and just read on.

3. Personal comments about an author make no sense. He wrote a story. That tells you very little about him and to launch a personal attack without the slightest shred of information is ignorant.

4. You may have noticed when you go to a restaurant that they don't immediately rush to your table with your favorite meal prepared just the way you like it. They give you a menu and you pick from it. A story may not have been written the way you prefer but all you get is what he wrote. Enjoy it or don't. That is not to say that you can't point out aspects you think don't make sense or don't fit together with another part of the story. If you read a cuckold story that is badly written, and almost all of them are, and you don't like that genre badly written, move on. You can't change the story and he's probably going to write more of them.

Now to this story.

1. He is not a wimp for going along with his work mates. The research shows that people will do things in groups/mobs that they would never even consider doing alone. They will commit murder. To say that he was a wimp for not walking out on their bringing in a stipper is unfair.

2. Comments have said he should get revenge on the 4 assholes who caused this. There were 5. He told her what he did and it was out of her sight and relatively minor. She tied him to the bed while he was sleeping and forced him to watch whatever would transpire. No matter how mild the rest of her revenge, amends, how does he ever develop the trust that she won't take offense at something he has done and tie him up again when he is sleeping? BTW, I'm sure that's the crime of false imprisonment in at least 49 states (Louisiana is based on French law). She put him in a position where not only couldn't he stop whatever she wanted to, he couldn't protect her if the need arose. If a fire had broken out, he would have died. She hasn't addressed that behavior in anything she has done.

3. If he plans on leaving her, this is a freebee. It's not another wrong if they are done.

4. His admiration at her concern for the other wives is misplaced. She didn't have it the first night and she didn't have it when she went with them today. It only occurred to her when they got there.

Thruster9Thruster9over 19 years ago
How will they go from here?

If I was the husband here, my reaction would be that "Three wrongs don't make a right." However, on a site devoted to horny stories, three wrongs might make a write. Realistically though, the offer should be enough for him to see her sincerity and desire to be "Making Amends." If he follows through and has sex with all of them, he just increases the pain and dishonor everyone suffers. The erotic part could be her doing all the stuff for him that she never did before, maybe something even more extreme than she did for the other guys. And of course, testifying on the behalf of all the wives in their divorce trials, which would be her public humiliation as well as the other husbands'. Maybe after that, one of the other wives would decide to join them both between the sheets.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Next

i am waiting for the final chapter of this story to commint on it as a whole. So far it has been very good and I have enjoyed it so bring on the rest of it

chauncygardnerchauncygardnerover 19 years ago
2 kinds of stories

Under the heading of "loving wives" there are 2 kinds of stories. 'Cuckold' and 'standard wife' types. This is a mistake because readers who enjoy one type generally dislike the other. I thought this story started out incredibly hot! It was a cuckold story and the element of emotional and physical betrayal are erotic elements for me personally (and cuckold readers). It seems that 'non-cuckold' readers, due to the mistake of not properly seperating out your story into a proper category, gave you a lot of crap about the story. Now you've flip flopped like Kerry and made it a standard wife story. Please understand the reaction you got was from a flaw in the system at this website. There was no need to change your story plot for 'the masses'.

chauncygardnerchauncygardnerover 19 years ago
2 kinds of stories

Under the heading of "loving wives" there are 2 kinds of stories. 'Cuckold' and 'standard wife' types. This is a mistake because readers who enjoy one type generally dislike the other. I thought this story started out incredibly hot! It was a cuckold story and the element of emotional and physical betrayal are erotic elements for me personally (and cuckold readers). It seems that 'non-cuckold' readers, due to the mistake of not properly seperating out your story into a proper category, gave you a lot of crap about the story. Now you've flip flopped like Kerry and made it a standard wife story. Please understand the reaction you got was from a flaw in the system at this website. There was no need to change your story plot for 'the masses'.

X_BishopX_Bishopover 19 years ago
Do Not Quit!

My friend as a fellow author let me say this DO NOT QUIT!

Every reader and commentor (yeah that word may not be good grammer but if it gets the message across I claim it sanctify it and send it forth.) here has and is trying to fit the story through their own filters, their own experiences, their own faults and strengths. So take every comment with a grain of salt and move on. For those SOB's that think it's their way or the highway you take that grain of salt put it in your mouth and hit them upside the head with the salt shaker.

Mind you I'm not saying that they are 100% right or wrong but they only see and judge what is written and sometimes not even that. The challenge here is for you to develope new phrases and words that paint an even more vivid picture for them. BUT be advised that even as you get better there will still be those who aren't moved. So be it, that's their loss not yours. Most of the naysayers and critics never will even attempt to write a story much less submit it to a site like this or any other.

One critic was quoting statistics. One thing about statistics is that if they are real you can find them and review them for yourself. To many people are afraid to challenge statistics because they feel intimidated by the word. Don't be. Don't be afraid to check them out and don't be afraid to challenge them when they are wrong.

You have a very good story going here my advice is to write what you feel and check your work. If you're like me no sooner do you get a story posted than you find all sorts of typos. Even with a friend of mine editing my recent posting I still found a number of typos. It will happen, note it and move on.

I agree with many reader that the Loving Wives catagory is ill named, but since the webmaster of this site has not decided to make a change you deal with what you have.

A final thought use your writing to answer your critics. Half the time they won't even realize it's them you're talking to. (Their own filters remember) Use their loud, long and all to often wrong comments as inspirations for parts of future stories.

I look forward to the conclusion of this story. My opinion, No he should not fuck the other wives but that doesn't mean that the other guys shouldn't think that he did. Yes the marriage can be salvaged. As one critic said counseling has saved marriages. The choices are yours just like the story. Keep Writing.

Read ya later

Bishop

fdkmanfdkmanover 19 years ago
Oh COME ON!!!!

Now she wants him to screw the other wives to make up for her mistake! Give me a break!!

If this guy is smart (I doubt it however) he'll stand up to her and tell her to shove it! Problem is he won't. He'll take the other wives and then everybody will be happy and they'll go off all kissyface now that they've all cheated to the nth degree!

What started out as a pretty decent story has turned into the usual cuck husband/slut wife BS story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Stupid.

Sure she does and they will. That is beyond the twilight zone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OK, I'm hangin' in there.

I don't know if this is going to work out any better than the last time Sally took matters into her own hands ( and mouth, and pussy, and...oh, never mind). At least someone in this marriage has some balls. You've got me hooked, I'm looking for the next installment. Listen to X_Bishop - damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
All well and good but Bill is still a wimp for not

Kicking the men within an inch of their lives. So now their wives know but it was Bill that they got off on and he shiould be the one to pay them back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
"... am so sorry and I am try to make amends."

Let me see how do you make amends, ah yes I know go back a few weeks and erase everything you did and thought. Once you sucked those guys that can not go away. Once your cunt hairs were shaved by him you cant make that go away. Once you fucked all of them that cant go away. Once you betrayed me that cant go away. Once you humiliated me with my coworkers and cost me my job, that cant go away. My thoughts of you, seeing you on that tv while you had me cuffed, those cant go away. The only thing that can go away is you, you are a mean vindictive, drunken adulterous slut, that can never go away. There is no way to amend, you can amend a broken item by buying an identical replacement but you cant replace adultry committed intentionally by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hm

I think Chauncey feels left out...maybe another chapter where the hubby gets to blow all the guys while the "loving wife" cuts off his nuts. I think that would appeal to the cucks out there....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pitifully unimaginative

The husband is a wimp, the wife is a whore, and I am just sure the 4 other wifes are anxious for revenge fucks.

List this tripe under fantasy or BS.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Every chapter just gets worse and worse....

Tripe. Complete tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Christ !!!!!!!!

What a cretin this writer is !!

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Would benefit from another draft.

Plotwise this is okay but it needs alot of work to make it credible to the reader. There is alot of exposition in the dialogue, making characters' speech often clunky and unrealistic. The emotional response of a character can often be more effective when revealed through action/body language than when spoken. Compare:

Spoken:

'I love you,' he said.

'I love you too, more than anything,' she replied.

Body language:

He took her hand in his, his touch delicate, warm. He looked deep into her eyes, and something exquisit passed between them that was at once intimate, electric, passionate.

This story (including other chapters) has stirred up quite a heated debate, that would probably be better on the discussion board. I will say this though; all criticism is valid whether positive or negative. As the author you need to sift this to see what you agree with, so you can improve next time you write.

Good luck with your writing.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THERE'S ALWAYS A MOMENT OF TRUTH

and time to pay the piper. TK U MLJ LV NV

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
Awful

Two wrongs never make a right. This is a totally wrong approach. What about the broken promises? How do you reassemble a broken promise? No. No. NO!

Maybe even sick ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cluster fuck

Hasn't she learned that the old cliche "two wrongs don't make a right" holds true in this instance? She obviously hasn't learned anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad story getting worse.

I am done, can't bare to go on reading. Bad story, badly developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gawd, author, you must be one sick bitch.

Bad enough to make a sane man puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Word usage and grammar are terrible.

I can't believe how many Literotica authors, including this one, cannot use a simple word processing grammar and spelling checker. To vs Too change the meaning of a sentence entirely, and all the errors are very distracting.

Re: the story line and development, I agree with those who panned it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SHM

Just way beyond stupid.

sinstalkersinstalkeralmost 10 years ago
ugh

author cant even keep track of the names of the people in his own story 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Allowing Additional Infidelity Only Compounds The Problem.

Sally isn't wanting to make amends; she is merely trying to bring Bill and the four wives down to her level. Having Bill be unfaithful makes the marriage exponentially vulnerable and fragile. Worst concept for fixing a marriage ever. This story just gets worse.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Writing is still ok

But I am really hating Sally and Bill.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Still a Twat!

WTF?! ~ This cunt was a goodie two-shoes? Yeah,right!

Bill needs to catch a Southbound train and keep on chugglin' 'til that crazy cunt can't find him!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

"I knew that you had been telling me the truth all along." - In other words, she didn't trust him!

"I needed you to see what I intended to do last month." - As she herself says, even what she INTENDED to do wasn't right! And if she hadn't restrained him so securely he could have freed himself and stopped things from going too far.

As far as what she INTENDED to do, all she had to do was put them in the kitchen and call them in one by one and ask each one what happened. without knowing what lies the previous guys might have said they'd each have to tell the truth.

As she said, she shouldn't feel guilty about involving their husbands since their husbands had been involved with the original incident.

"I want Bill to make love to each of you!" - Now THAT'S just dumb! Even IF it made any sense, which it doesn't, who's to say that Bill want any of them or that the want Bill. Haven't we seen that "revenge" fucks/affairs don't work?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
The restraint and injuries thereby were themain crimes. The sex wasnt

This isn't atonement at all. Nice try.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Don't stop now.

You're on a roll!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
And

you hung there at the edge and then you just went right over.

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Shit

I can’t read anymore, this is just too unbelievable, no one acts like these two do⭐️

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Yeah

it's gone past disgusting to hilarious farce.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Is

Is that all there is? Pretty benign revenge after what they did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Worst Chapter In The Story

I almost ran to the bathroom to puke up my guts. Burn this chapter. Ugh.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Revenge

If you can’t kick their butts, then screw their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stupid Promises

If Bill wasn't already planning to divorce her, the solutions she came up with should have convinced him. It's too bad that every story in which a guy is offered sex he takes it. Bill is supposed to be this straight-laced guy, but he jumps at the opportunity to fuck some old skanks in front of his wife? I'm looking forward to reading a story where the guy says, "thanks, but I'll pass".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bloody hell

Can you stop making the husbands so pathetic and wimpy in your stories? I cannot even feel sorry for them, thats how pathetic you made them. Hopefully you gave the husband some balls in next chapter and let him sleep with those wives.

kencorokencoroalmost 3 years ago

Wow! Let's bring innocent, wronged women down to your level so they can redeem you by becoming you. Let's turn every married women into a damn slut. Disgusting.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

I cannot believe that this garbage is getting worse. I also cannot believe that anyone would subject themselves to this level if ridiculousness. There is zero chance this guy wouldn't leave this stupid bitch the second he was released from the restraints. Most likely murdering her and all 4 shitheads as well.

If he turns down fucking these women in the last chapter and takes this ungodly ignorant slut back in the final chapter this will officially be the worse drivel I have ever read on this site and I only have myself to blame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I promise you Bill, they are in agony now and will be for awhile. I hope they think twice before they try and pull a stunt like they did with me again."

I finally got it.. HHT is either a gay or a tranny.. only they have such a low testestorone level that this story seems normal behaviour of men to them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Zero stars, this series comes across like a 12 year old wrote it, Why are all you writers so unable to portray men realistically instead of zero testosterone no selfworth, wimps. You continually ruin great stories with your fanboys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I do hope that they all turn down the invitation. This was a plan to make the wives really hate their husbands but not through a revenge, revenge fuck. Besides, I doubt that Bill will be able to survive all of those women anyway. He is too much of a wimp to try in the first place. I do like the unique way that Sally is taking control of her life (and perhaps the family). Bill still needs to man up and put some serious hurt on those guys.

mdadaminmdadaminabout 1 year ago

so she fucked their husbands because she wanted revenge on her husband, then she went to them & told the wifes that they used her as a whore, so she wants the wifes to be fucked as whores by her husband to make amend to him??? and they accepted??? what a joke

the wifes should beat her to death because she had no problem to fuck their husbands

and what will happened if her husband was lying? what will she do then?? should she by then spoke to the wifes and told them???

she is a self centered whore who justify every action according to her benefit

she even told her husband that if he left her she will cry but she will make sure that she will live happily after that

she is a slut, and the writer is trying to show her as a victim while she is a real monster

AardieAardie12 months ago

Fucking the wives won’t strengthen the marriage, just kill it quicker.

TLHianhinTLHianhin10 months ago

As if the other wives would fuck him. Ridiculous twist to the story

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

The only good thing about this story is that the author gave up writing. What luck!

RzcanuckRzcanuck24 days ago

The only thing I got from this story is the wife is crazy and the husband is a wimp. I hate to criticize but this was just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Not sure this will help Bill's marriage, but the other guys' marriages are definitely going to be torpedoed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous