All Comments on 'Making Dad Cum with My Hand Ch. 02'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sounds just like me

This is exactly what I want to do to get my dad to fuck me. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you wanna hit me up. Great story. Got me off big time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Peter H

What a very lovely story! So special when a relationship develops like this. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
do you like a girl with daddy issues?

Hi, I'm Brooke. I have not had a daddy daughter encounter but I love beinng submissive and I don't just mean in the bedroom. If you can handle that hmu at my Gmail: Brooke.bowman77@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stil so frigg'n hot

Ok; so the story isn't going where I'd originally hoped "because I believe in love, romance & reconciliation when cheating isn't involved". Since you haven't introduced us to mom, nor actually told us "why the marriage is failing" we have to now have to hope that things work out for the best between these two. Even if it's not lifelong sex; at least the support can survive and help them stay close.

Thx;

DKP

MrBill36MrBill36about 6 years ago
Another fantasy tale!

There's more to life than fucking and sucking, but OMG, I DONT KNOW WHAT IS BETTER. Just think, if you were independently wealthy, you could enjoy every day to the utmost if you were fortunate enough to have a mate who loved loving you also with total abandon. Omg, I love eating pussy, and experimenting in analingus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot naughty hot

and they moved in together and lived happily ever after

my my how many daughters want their father and father wants her

it is real love

secret

and HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my soo hot !!!!

Wish I had a daughter like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, it IS SO Hot!

My wife often had intense thoughts of her dad deep inside her pussy. We both had seen him naked and knew how fulfilling he could be to a woman. She never admitted that she did him, but we would role-play and she would cum so hard and intense. She would moan and scream, "Oh Daddy, fuck me!" Her pussy would throb and gush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I suggested to my wife that she should jack off her dad on a regular basis--since he had no one. He was very much in need of getting off and needed a woman to help. She is an expert at jacking a man off. She resisted and was reluctant to start doing it. But, she finally agreed, and often did so for many years. She never told me, but I know that she eventually let him fuck her--and frequently. She would come to bed after giving him a "hand job" and she would be drenched with his sperm running out of her pussy. I would make love to her and her pussy would be so much bigger than normal and her nipples would be red and tender. I love her for doing that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous