Making Fantasies Reality Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was New Years Eve that we finally got to talk about it. We were at a party at a friends' house, lots of people, all very drunk. We kissed long and hard as the New Year bells sounded, and romantically held hands outside as we stumbled outside to watch the fireworks. Somehow we had managed to bag a bedroom more or less to ourselves, and it wasn't long after one o'clock that Tricia nudged me as we sat chatting on the sofa. "Come on," she said, "take me to bed, lets see in the New Year properly!" It was an offer I could hardly refuse!

We walked quietly up the stairs, and pushed open the door of the bedroom we'd dropped our bags in earlier. Without turning the light on, Tricia pulled me inside, and turned to kiss me hard, on the lips. My hands reached behind her and squeezed her arse towards me, her breasts crushed against my chest. She broke off the kiss, and guided me towards the bed. We both sat down, and kissed again, more gently this time. I ran my hand down her neck, feeling her shiver of anticipation, and we fell backwards, heads landing on the single pillow together. Tricia leaned up over me, and pulled her shirt up and over her head. Reaching behind her, she unclasped her bra, and threw it onto the floor. I reached for her tits, stroking them gently as she held her arms above her head to push her breasts forward more. With one hand I undid the top button of her jeans, and she reached down to unzip them fully, before falling back onto the bed, raising her hips and sliding her trousers and knickers off in one movement. She looked beautiful, lying naked in the half light, and I looked longingly at her, reaching for her and pulling her to kiss me. Tricia was impatient though, trying to pull my t-shirt off. I wriggled to allow her to do so, and she kissed my bare chest, running her fingers across the light hair on it. I undid my jeans, and with her help shuffled out of them. She ran her hands over my boxers, causing my hard penis to twitch under her touch. "I want you naked," she breathed into my neck, and I slid my shorts off too.

Tricia seemed to want to take charge no we were both unclothed. She rolled on top of me, my cock hard against her stomach as we kissed again, and then moved down, lightly flicking my nipples with her tongue, running her hand over my thighs. Her hot breath was on my cock, teasing, and I pushed her head down onto it, needing her to take me in her mouth. She swung her leg over me, and I reached up to caress her pussy, pulling it back towards my waiting tongue just as she wrapped her lips around my cock, sucking me in deeply. I gasped with pleasure, darting my tongue out towards her cunt, tasting her arousal. She ground her pussy onto my face, rubbing against my nose and chin as I lapped furiously on her clit. "Oh, Joe, that's too good!" she cried, lifting her mouth from me and turning back to face me. "I gotta have you inside me, got to!"

Quickly she spun around, and swung her leg back over mine. Putting her hand between her legs, she grasped my cock and guided it towards her wet cunt, and I helped by pushing it straight up into her, hard. She gasped as her pussy got used to it, but it was only seconds before she was humping up and down on me, desperate for the release she craved. I reached behind her and placed one finger over the tight opening of her arsehole, feeling the quiver of her sphincter as I lightly touched it. That took her over the edge, and she sat upright, noisily moaning as her cunt contracted tightly and she came, hard. I was seconds behind her, trying hard to squeeze her as tight as I could to me as I emptied my balls into her womb. It was a glorious, quick, hard fuck – and as we parted and lay back on the bed, getting our breath back, I reflected that I couldn't have wished to see the New Year in any better.

"So what do you want for 1996 then?" Tricia asked me, leaning up and looking straight at me. It was now or never – I had to talk to her.

"Well you know the last weekend we were in Birmingham," I started, "where we were talking all about our fantasies. I wondered if we could try and explore them a bit more. What do you think?"

"I think I'd love to!" she exclaimed, "But I don't think it'll be that easy, you know. Not sure you can just go up to people and ask if they want to watch you fuck, and I don't know any girls who'd want me kissing them. Why, do you?"

It had been gnawing at me for a couple of weeks now – I had to tell her about Claire seeing us. "I don't really know any girls who'd want you kissing them, but I reckon I know one who likes looking at your body." She looked at me blankly. "You remember the night Claire slept on my bedroom floor, and I woke you up in the morning by making love to you? Well I think Claire saw us. And I think she liked seeing us."

I waited for Tricia's reaction. "Really?" She sounded interested, and even a little excited. "How do you know this, have you talked to her?"

I told her the whole story, leaving out none of the details. It was amazing, like reading the fantasies in the book multiplied several times. Tricia was breathing heavily, turned on as much as I'd ever seen, and I have to admit it was a hot story. She squirmed as I talked about seeing Claire's wet snatch, closing her eyes as she tried to imagine the picture in my head, and suddenly, without warning, she was holding her shaking body against me, squeezing her legs against mine. "Hey, hey, you okay?" I asked.

Tricia eased away from me, eyes bright. Were they tears I could see? "Oh jesus," she said in a small voice. "That's never happened to me before, I've just come without even my clit being touched, amazing!"

I hugged her tight to me, stroking her back as her shudders subsided. "Are you okay, I didn't want to upset you, it was just, you know, a really horny moment, and I couldn't stop myself. Don't think she could either. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes!" she turned towards me. "That's about the sexiest thing I've ever heard of, it's the sort of thing you were fantasising about, and it happened! I want you to be as happy as I am with our sex life, and I think we should try all these things this year – let's make our fantasies happen!"

We talked more then than we had at any time since that first weekend with the book, and it was great to do so. I really thought that she should talk to Claire too – if she wanted to get it on with a girl then it should be someone she liked, and judging by a couple of weeks ago Claire wasn't scared of showing her sexuality. Tricia thought that she might have too much to lose, that it could cause problems for her friendship with Claire if her friend was upset by her suggestion that they sleep together, and I could see her point of view. "But do you fancy her?" I finally asked.

"Well, yes, I do," Tricia replied, quietly, and at that moment I think her mind was made up.

The night before she was due to go back to university, Tricia and I went for a couple of drinks and then back to my house. Once we were in bed, Tricia leaned over to me – "So, do you want to come up and see me in two weeks then?" she asked.

"Sure, of course!" I replied. Her eyes were gleaming, full of mischief. "What are you planning then?" I said, suspiciously.

"I think might be onto something with these fantasies," she said, grinning from ear to ear. "I talked to Claire last night, and we decided that we could do a little experimentation together – cool huh?"

"That's fantastic!" I said. "So, did you snog her last night then, come on, tell me all about it!"

"No, we didn't do anything last night, we just talked about it. I told her that you'd told me about her watching us, and she got all embarrassed, and I said there's nothing to be embarrassed about, and we talked about our enjoyment of sex, and I sort of steered the conversation round to girls, and we sort of agreed that we were both interested in girls as well as boys, and then we kind of agreed that if we were gay, that we'd be interested in each other, and, well, then I invited her to come up to Birmingham for the night so we could explore these things in a bit more detail."

It sounded great to me. "So if Claire's coming up to Birmingham, why are you inviting me too?"

She looked at me as if I was an idiot. "Because you can watch us, of course!" Ah, now I understood. Trying to kill two fantasies with one evening! "I've got that huge walk in wardrobe, you could make yourself quite comfortable in there, and I think I could take Claire out for a drink or two, you know, loosen us both up a bit, take her back to my room, and it'd be great if you want to be there too."

"Have you told Claire about this part of the plan?"

"No," she said, "but I can't see that she'll mind. And if it's not going to plan you'll just have to stay in the wardrobe until she goes to the loo or something, and then sneak out. I reckon it'll work a treat though, she sounds like she's up for anything. Like me!"

With that, Tricia bent her head and placed her mouth over my stiff prick, sucking me hard and running her tongue over the head. I lay back, loving every minute of this attention, shaking my head in wonder at my luck in finding this beautiful, sexy, sexual girl, who seemed to want to experiment as much as I did. I cradled her head in my arms as my cock erupted in her mouth, and she slid up towards me, licking her lips before kissing mine. It promised to be an exciting year.

Chapter 4

Two weeks later, I was driving to Birmingham again, this time on a Saturday evening. Claire had gone up that morning, and the girls had a shopping expedition planned for the day. Tricia had told me that they'd be out by eight o'clock, and that I should arrive before ten, let myself in with her spare key and wait in the wardrobe for them to return. I parked round the corner from her house at half past nine, let myself in and went upstairs.

Tricia's room was a decent size for part of a student house, and the wardrobe couldn't have been better for hiding in. There was a low chest of drawers in it, ideal for resting on, and the doors were slatted wood, with more than enough gaps to see through into the room. I could easily be comfortable in here for two or three hours, and after that....who knows? I settled in to wait for the girls to return.

It was around half past ten that I heard a key in the lock and then footsteps on the stairs. They were giggling together as Tricia walked into the room. "Come into my boudoir, madam," laughed Trish, ushering her friend in. She walked over to the stereo and chose some music, a slow, chill-out compilation, and turned back to Claire, who was standing in the middle of the room, not really knowing what to do next. "Do you think we should have candles?" Tricia asked.

Claire nodded, and the two of them went round the room lighting as many candles as they could find. I guessed that they'd discussed the evening over a few drinks, but it seemed that the candles broke the ice even further, and when they'd finished the room looked beautiful. Tricia took Claire by the hand and led her to the middle of the room, and they started a slow dance, Tricia's hands on Claire's hips, Claire's arms draped over Tricia's shoulders. They were both casually dressed, as normal, in jeans and shirts. Tricia was wearing a pair of black boots that made her nearly as tall as her friend, and Claire, unusually for her, hadn't tied her hair back. They danced slowly for several minutes, just getting used to being this close to one another, circling the room in the flickering candlelight, before Tricia reached up and pushed Claire's long hair back from her face and looked her in the eye. There was a delicious pause, only a second or two, and then Tricia bent forward and kissed Claire lightly on the lips, once, broke away, and then once more, slightly longer. They stopped swaying to the gentle music, and now Claire bent her head slightly down to kiss my girlfriend's lips too, her hand sliding from Tricia's shoulder to run down her side. The kiss was long, slow, tender – as I watched from side on I could see both girls had their eyes shut, revelling in the gentle intimacy of the room.

Without words, as if they were thinking on the same wavelength, they moved slowly towards the bed on the far side of the room, under the window. Tricia sat down first, Claire standing in front of her, and Tricia reached out to stroke down her arms, always keeping eye contact, squeezing her hands and stroking back up her arms again. I heard Claire sigh quietly, her back to me and her head bent to one side, almost on her shoulder. She reached forward and caressed Tricia's hair and down to her neck, bringing her finger up under Tricia's chin and then bending lower to kiss her lips once more. She stepped on the back of her trainers, kicking them off under the bed, and moved closer to Tricia, encouraging her to lie back on the bed, which Claire then knelt on above her. She reached down to Tricia's feet, and Trish raised her legs so Claire could tug her boots off, throwing them on the floor too. They lay next to each other, slightly frustratingly for me as I could only see Claire's back, her arm running across Tricia's chest. I shifted position a little, feeling my penis twitching and having to reach down to move it to a more comfortable position in my trousers.

Claire seemed to have taken a little control of the situation now. Whilst Tricia was on her back, she was kneeling above her, tugging her t-shirt up to reveal her bare, flat stomach, which she bent to kiss gently. I saw Tricia's eyes close, her pleasure obvious, and she moved her hands to touch Claire's head, stroking her hair as her friend moved her kisses up, pushing her shirt up all the way. Tricia was wearing a black bra, thin lacy material through which I could see her large nipples. She moved her hands above her head, and Claire pulled her t-shirt up, over and off, before kneeling upright and slowly undoing the buttons of her shirt, teasing Tricia, who I could see straining to look at her girlfriends chest. Finally, the buttons were undone, and she slipped her shirt off, expansively discarding it on the floor. Claire's tits were probably a little smaller than Tricia's, and her bra was not quite as revealing, something I think Tricia had noted, because I saw her says something quietly, and then Claire reached behind her and unclipped her bra. Again teasing, she held it across her breasts for a couple of extra seconds, before slowly revealing all. Tricia reached up and gently ran her hand across the top of her chest, and then eased herself into a more upright position, allowing her to unclasp her own bra and discard that too.

God this was getting hot! I was tempted to undo my jeans and start rubbing myself, but I was afraid I'd come too soon, I wanted to enjoy watching this slow, sensual process of seduction. Claire leaned forward and kissed Tricia again, their breasts touching gently, before Tricia reached round and pulled her friend towards her, the kiss obviously harder and more insistent now. They broke away from each other. "Lets get naked," I heard Tricia say quietly, making my heart jump – she'd said exactly that phrase to me a few times too!

The slow process of taking their tops off was replaced with a frantic dash to become fully unclothed. Claire sat on the edge of the bed, undid her jeans and quickly slid them down her long, slender legs, whilst Tricia raised her hips from the bed and wriggled out of her own clothes. Claire turned to Trish, her fingers hooked in the waistband of her knickers, a slight questioning look on her face, and when Tricia nodded, she pulled them down and off as well. I'd never seen Claire fully naked before, and I loved what I saw. As she stood and turned round, I smiled at her curvy arse, wide hips, and long legs – I knew Tricia would be appreciating the sight too. They fell back into each other's arms on the bed, and began another long, slow kiss.

It was Tricia's turn to break off, and she propped herself up on an elbow and gazed down at Claire's body. I noticed that her left leg had snaked its way over Claire's, and realised I was licking my lips in anticipation as Tricia ran her hand over her friend's firm tits, circling around the nipples, down over her stomach and lightly grazing her pubic hair. Claire's legs squeezed together, and then parted gradually, and Trish edged down the bed slightly and bent to kiss her neck. Her knee was in between Claire's legs now, and I imagined, but couldn't quite see, her pushing her cunt down on Claire's thigh. My girlfriend was kissing all over Claire's chest and stomach now, the desire quickening her touches, and I could see Claire's tits rising and falling with her heavy breathing. Almost unconsciously, my hand went to the buttons on my jeans, and pulled them open. My cock sprang forward, and I grasped it firmly, giving a long stroke to free it totally from my boxer shorts.

Tricia's head was level with Claire's waist, and her hand was encouraging her legs apart. I wondered if it was partly for my benefit when Trish turned slightly away, dropping her head between Claire's thighs and pointing her beautifully rounded arse straight at the wardrobe. I so wanted to step outside, kneel behind her and tongue her wet pussy whilst she did the same to her friend, but no, this was all about two fantasies – Tricia and a girl, and me watching. My cock twitched impatiently in my palm, and I turned back to see Claire's back arched, her neck exposed and her face screwed up as Tricia's tongue probed her slippery snatch. Trish slid one hand back between her legs and opened up her cunt lips for me to see, and slowly, teasing me now, ran a finger round her tight hole. I was so close to coming right now it was untrue, and Claire was in the same place, her fist tightly balled around the bedclothes, willing Tricia on. "Oh, God," I heard her gasp, "yes, yes, I'm coming, coming." It tipped me over the edge too, and I pumped my shaft hard as my hot spunk shot out onto the floor and the wardrobe door.

Tricia lifted her head and smiled down at Claire, who was still writhing gently on her back. She moved up towards her and they kissed again, softly. Claire caught her breath and struggled free, sitting upright. "Hey, that was amazing," she whispered, stroking Tricia's hair. "I'm going to do the same to you too, but I'm really sorry – I gotta go pee!"

Trish smiled back at her, nodding. "Okay, okay. But hurry back!" Claire rolled out of bed, and walked across the room. As soon as she was gone, my girlfriend jumped out too, came over towards me and pulled the cupboard door open. She glanced down, noting my undone jeans and come covered hands with a knowing smirk. "Come on, get out of here," she said. "Andy's not here till tomorrow night, you sleep in his room. Claire's got to go in the morning, come and find me then. Go!"

I knew when I'd been told! I kissed her once, quickly, on the forehead, and as quietly as I could, walked out of the room, past the bathroom and into the other bedroom. Just as I closed the door I heard the bathroom door open and Claire go back to Tricia's room. "Who was that?" I heard her ask, but the door clicked closed again before I could hear the reply.

I breathed out heavily. Whew, that had been hot! I would have loved to see Tricia's face as Claire went down on her too, but it made more sense for me to get out now. By the sounds of it I could catch up with later developments in the morning. I lay down, and when I realised I wasn't going to be able to hear anything through the wall, was quickly asleep.

Chapter 5

I'm not sure why, but I woke up earlier than I expected the following morning, around nine o'clock. I listened carefully for any signs of life in the rest of the house, and crept out to go to the bathroom. There was no sound when I put my ear to the door of Tricia's room, and I didn't want to simply sit in Andy's room until Claire left, so I went out for a walk into town – some fresh air and some breakfast would, I thought, really set me up for the day.