Making Fantasies Reality Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't get back until about half eleven, and noticed that Claire's car wasn't parked outside the house like it had been the previous day – she must have gone home already. Even so, I knocked on the door rather than let myself in, and heard Tricia running down the stairs to greet me. She opened the door wearing only a long t-shirt and a beautiful smile, looking sexy as hell. "Morning gorgeous," I grinned. "Did you have a good night last night?"

She led me into the kitchen, filled the kettle with water, and sat down at the table. "Yes, I think it's fair to say I had a good night," she said. "What about you? Sorry to chuck you out like that, but I thought it might be a bit much for her if, you know, you showed up as well!"

"No, don't be sorry, I understand, I think that was right. What happened after that then, come on, I want to know all the details!"

Tricia spooned coffee into a couple of mugs and poured out hot water onto them, placed the drinks on the table and returned to the seat opposite me. "Well, first off, did you enjoy what you saw?"

"I thought you were beautiful, you set the mood perfectly with the candles and flowers, and then it was all so slow to start with, you know, really sensual. And then you were showing off to me, and I just had to jack myself off, I'd have come in my pants if I hadn't. Yes, I enjoyed what I saw, thank you! You two didn't really look like you hated it either!"

"Ha, not really. I thought it was fantastic, it just felt really erotic, you know? I know you've been going on about the shapeliness of the female body, and yeah, it did feel nice to touch someone, well, soft, I suppose. The whole naughtiness thing turned me on too, and knowing you were watching just added that little bit extra as well, I think. She made me come too, after you'd gone, but I don't want you to worry, I'm not going to be swapping you for a woman full time!"

I smiled. "Well that's good, I don't want to have to be jealous, you know! I'd have loved to watch your face as she made you come, sometimes when we're fucking I think I'm too close to you to appreciate how you're feeling, it'd be nice to step back out of my body for a bit, see what's happening to you all over, you know?"

"Yeah, I think so," she said. "It was a weird experience though, felt very odd to wake up holding someone who wasn't you somehow. But a cool, weird experience, not a horrible, weird one." We sipped our coffees for a few moments, lost in our thoughts.

I had to bring the subject up. "So, do you think Claire would really have minded if I'd have joined in then?"

Tricia thought about it for a moment. "Well I don't think you should just walk in unannounced, but I don't see why she wouldn't want to try a threesome." She looked at me, knowing exactly what I was thinking. "Do you want me to ask her, then?"

"I've always fantasised about being in bed with two women, you know that," I said. "Depends on if you'd be okay with that, I mean, I don't think you'd be left out, but, you know, if I was having sex with another woman, would you be okay with that?"

She laughed. "Well now you've seen me have sex with another woman I guess I'm not really in a position to retain the moral high ground, am I? No, I don't think I'd mind at all. I think it'd be cool to watch you as well, you know." We looked at each other, checking whether we were both really happy with this. Tricia's eyes were sparkling with mischief, and desire. "In fact, it makes me pretty horny just talking about it," she said, standing up and walking round the table to me. I squeezed her arse and she jumped up onto the table, sitting in front of me and putting her feet on my thighs. She pulled her long t-shirt up her own legs, and I licked my lips with pleasure at the sight of her nakedness. Leaning forward, I pressed my head between her legs and bit gently on her thigh, running my hand up the backs of her calves as I did so. "Come on Joe," she said, "I want to do it on the kitchen table."

I glanced upwards – Tricia was peeling her shirt off, revealing her gorgeous round breasts, stiff nipples desperate to be touched. "Do you think we should close the blind?" I asked, standing up.

"No," she whispered, "it'd be cool to be seen." The kitchen looked out onto a small front garden, and then onto the street. Sunday morning wasn't the busiest time, but there were always a few people walking past. I turned back to her, laughingly.

"Ooh, you're as bad as I am!" I teased her, pulling her neck towards me and kissing her lips, hard. She responded, throwing a leg round my waist to pull me closer. We broke off the kiss, panting for breath, and I moved my head lower, nibbling her neck, kissing her shoulder, and down to her tits. She gasped as I sucked hungrily on a nipple, her head thrown back to push her chest at me. I kicked my chair back and knelt on the floor in front of her, and she wriggled her arse closer to the edge of the table and pulled her cunt lips apart, guessing exactly what I wanted. I pushed my tongue into the pink folds of her pussy, and she shuddered at the first touch. I was always amazed at how quickly her cunt juices started flowing, it was only a few seconds since our first kiss and she was soaking wet. Tricia was pretty much lying flat on her back now, one leg over my shoulder and the other dangling down. I glanced up to see her rolling one of her nipples around between tow fingers, and wondered if anyone on the street or the houses over the road could see her. The thought sent a bolt of electricity through me, and I drove my tongue into her a little harder, bringing a finger up to graze lightly over her arsehole at the same time.

Tricia's legs squeezed my ears, and I felt the first trembling – it wouldn't be very long before she came. I felt her grab at my head, pulling my face into her pussy, and her arse began squirming on the table. I was finding it harder and harder to retain my tongue's grip on her, but suddenly the squeezing on my ears stopped and I heard her low moan. Pulling my head back, I stood up and pulled open the buttons of my jeans, pushing them and my boxer shorts down to my knees. Quickly I pulled my t-shirt over my head, and grasped my thick cock, rubbing it at the entrance to her cunt. Slowly I slipped it inside her, pushing my hips to meet her returning thrusts. God that felt good, I'd been desperate for this since last night! I fucked her hard now, needing the release of my orgasm, and she sensed how close I was, encouraging me with cried of "yes, yes!" I stood on tiptoes and buried myself as deep as I could in her, groaning loudly as I filled her cunt, and almost falling on top of her with my final spurt. She stroked my head, and I slowly stood up again, pulling my cock from her and bending to kiss her clitoris one more time, gently. She sat up, and we kissed again.

"Better get dressed, I suppose," she said. "It's half twelve, and Andy'll be back any minute." We laughed, and I pulled my jeans up.

"So you don't mind the people over the street seeing us, but not your housemate?" I queried.

"Okay, okay, I can see the contradiction there," she agreed, "but I'm the one who's got to live with him, not you!" She grabbed her shirt, jumped off the table and strolled from the kitchen and upstairs. I followed, and we retreated to her room. Andy got back about five minutes later.

...to be continued...