All Comments on 'Making Love in the Mom-Mobile'

by SandyWho

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

Sounds like a selfish whore that cares about nothing but herself. No self-esteem leads to this type of trash.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 9 years ago
A quickie

A nice little story. A bit short, and it would have been nice to have a bit more character development on the boyfriend. This could be the start of a longer series... one caveat...

The age thing is a bit confusing. The author makes it sound like the boyfriend is much younger, yet she is still ready to have children. I'd try and be a little more declarative on that topic. I do like the drama potential, though!

Please keep writing along this theme! :)

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Details, Details.

Nice plot, but short on details & background. The ending you chose leaves it open for more storys. To include her being preggy by him, & how hubby takes it, & what they do.. It was an ok story, but short, & missing "details".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Are you the same Sandy.....

The web site called the Dark Cavern has long had a section of stories that I believe were yours with some quality artwork. This posting had lots of spelling and grammatical errors, just not up to your quality of work. If you are the same Sandy, it would be great to see you republish your works on this forum.

SandyWhoSandyWhoover 9 years agoAuthor
Yes, the same Sandy Who

Dear Anonymous,

The danger of posting a story is that you suddenly discover typos that you never knew were there. This is my first posting of a story in Literotica and I am really pleased with the feedback but bothered by the lack of ability to correct what I see now as now obvious flaws. Had I been more prudent, I should have sent this to one of the on-line editor but was careless.

I have always associated my art with a story. Many of those have been posted on Dark Cavern but I am going back an revising many of them. It is a maturity of style and reflection on my life and experience.

Thanks to all who have commented and I appreciate your taking the time to make me a better writer.

Sandy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed the story. Hope to read more.

Well written

chief573chief573over 9 years ago
More please

We want to find out if she gets pulled back fully under her lover's sway and has his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then why not divorce her husband and be with her lover?

Or does she actually love her husband? Because in confused, who is she in love with?

younghungblackyounghungblackalmost 9 years ago
Wonderfully told tale...

of sensuality and sexuality, love and lust, giving and taking. It's only weakness is brevity. Please submit again. Don't let those who disapprove of the topic discourage you.

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
thank you!

very enjoyable story!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

I hope this is taken in the spirit in which it was meant. :)

2014!!! Come on Sandy!!! I love the art you posted and I love this story. 5 Stars. It was very well executed.

Now grab some smut and start writing!

Love you. Hope all is well you and yours.

God bless. :)

SandyWhoSandyWhoover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the encouragement! Take care!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous