Making Me Beg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pamela reached into one of my cupboards and pulled out my favourite big vibe. She giggled at the surprised look on my face as she licked and sucked the vibe to get it wet for me. She spit on my pussy, making me even wetter as she started rubbing the vibe over my clit. "I learned a lot from Jane; she was my first and only lover until you, Megan. I want you to teach me things too."

With that, she shoved the vibe deep into my cunt and turned it on to max vibrate. She fucked me fast and hard with the dildo, licking and sucking my clit to make me cum and keep the climax rolling until I was screaming her name. Pamela stopped fucking me but held the vibe deep in my cunt moving it in a wide circle to make the edges of my cunt ache for more harsh fucking. "I want you teach me what you like, Maggie; you like it when I fuck you with this big vibrator don't you, lover?"

"Yes, Pammie. I like the way you fuck me so that it almost hurts." I gasped when she jerked the vibe in and out of me again pulling it completely free of my cunt to shove it deep so deep into me. "Oh, yes, Pammie, just like that."

She stopped suddenly. "Do you want more, lover? Tell me you want more, Maggie; beg me to keep fucking you."

I looked at her sweet smiling face and realized she was truly enjoying her chance to fuck me. It excited me to see her so turned on by just using the vibe on me. "I want more, Pammie, please fuck me some more. I want it so bad. Please, please fuck me, Pammie."

She moved so that she was almost lying beside me, so that she could just reach my tits with her mouth. I leaned up and we kissed while she started fucking me again, slowly pulling the big vibe out of my aching swollen pussy and slowly easing it back into me so deeply again. We kissed and kissed until she brought me again with the slow gentle fucking. "You're a good kisser, Maggie. Is it time for me to fuck you again? My horny little slut."

I laughed and bit her lip gently, gasping again when the vibe penetrated deeply into my cunt. Pamela fucked me over and over telling me I was her dirty girl and her horny slut and other wonderfully playful and dirty things. It seemed like she had fucked me hours but I hadn't had my chance to get my face into her pussy since that first sweet taste.

As my last orgasm died, I put my hand on her wrist and pulled her close for another intense kissing session. I have to admit that I love necking, and necking with another woman with soft sweet full lips is better than a thick slice of chocolate cake. I kissed Pamela and eased the vibrator from her hand as I slowly reversed our positions. Now, I had the tender young woman on her back with her legs spread and my head between her legs eating her out like I was starving.

I looked up at her as my tongue stroked over her clit and spoke slowly with my lips against her pussy. "Do you want me to wash the vibe before I use it on you?"

"No, Maggie, please don't leave me now."

I leaned back and smiled at her lying with her legs spread wide for me like a wanton thing. "Do you like to be fucked the way I do, Pammie? Do you want it hard and fast and deep the way you fucked me? Are you going to be my nasty little horny bitch now?"

"I can't take it like you can, Maggie; you'll have to be gentle with me, especially at first." She stroked my cheek with her hand as she spoke. "I am your nasty little horny bitch but my pussy is small and tight that's why Morris was always trying to get his cock into me."

"Sweet gentle Pammie, my Pammie." I licked her slowly and sucked her clit for several long moments. I licked the vibe and tasted myself as I made it wet. I spit on her cunt and smiled when she gasped. I used the vibe on her pussy to spread her own juices all over her so that her entire crotch was shining with wetness. I rubbed the tip of the vibe over her clit and she lifted her hips to reach for it. I kept teasing her as she moaned. I wanted to hear her beg me to fuck her without having to ask her to beg. I didn't have to wait long. Her soft young sexy voice was breathless when she spoke.

"Maggie, lover, oh – please, please – fuck me. Please, Maggie."

I eased the vibe into her cunt and felt the resistance; she was tight. I pulled the vibe out of her to use my fingers instead; the vibe was a big one and I was almost sure it would hurt her if I got carried away. I slipped my finger into her slowly, just one of my long slender fingers gliding in and out of her tight hot wet cunt. I couldn't help but lean down and lick her clit as I finger fucked her slowly and gently. It was obvious when she came; so much juice all at once it was almost as good as taking a shower. I licked my tongue over my finger as it moved in and out of her snug swollen pussy.

Pamela called out my name as she came she kept begging me to fuck her. It was hard, but I managed to control my urge to use the big vibe on her. I wanted to see her strain to take it; a part of me wanted to hear her beg me to stop because it was hurting her too much. So, I just kept finger fucking her, and as she had climaxed a second time I slipped two of my fingers inside her. Pamela had noticed; and another orgasm seemed to slam into her body after only a few strokes of two of my fingers deep into her pussy. My new young lover certainly had a sensitive sweet tasting cunt; I knew I could eat her out for hours and never get tired of the taste of her hot juices.

By the time we were spent, we were both nearly naked. I was wearing just my business skirt, garter, and stockings; Pamela was wearing just a t-shirt bunched up under her armpits so her round young tits were wantonly exposed. As we lay beside each other on my kitchen floor casually playing with each other's tits and kissing each other lazily, Amelia called from the other room. She reported to her mother that the movie she was watching was over and asked if could she come into the kitchen to get a drink.

Pamela laughed, kissed me hard, and pinched one of my nipples sharply. "The movie I put in the player for her was an hour and a half long. We've been fucking each other in here almost the whole time. I still want to get into bed with you and use that wonderful double ended dildo with you."

I leaned up on my elbows, spread my legs, and looked down at myself. "I'm going to be tender in the morning if we do much more of this. I haven't been this red and swollen in a very long time." I pulled in a deep breath as Pamela leaned between my legs and licked my spread pussy lips slowly up and down a few times.

"I can't get enough of you, Maggie, my love, and I've only known you for about twenty-four hours."

I reached for her and kissed the taste of my own juices from her lips. "I want you to stay, Pammie? Will you stay with me?"

Pamela smiled and kissed me again before she stood to dress. "I was going to ask you if I could stay. Yes, I'll stay with you, Megan. I have to go out to Amy now though, before she comes in here and sees us in our naked glory." She laughed and planted another wet kiss on my lips before she went out to see her little girl.

I got up after a few more minutes of recovery and put my blouse back on so I could walk through the living room to my bathroom to get freshened up. I noticed the time on my bedside alarm as I walked through to my bathroom; because tomorrow was Tuesday, I would have to get to bed in the next hour or so. Unfortunately, if Pamela wanted to play more, we'd have to keep it short. It was certainly going to be an interesting week of adjustment, getting used to having frequent vigorous sex again and trying to get enough sleep to be functional at work. Damned if I didn't love idea though.

Postscript: I'd love feedback on this one - do you think it's good enough for a sequel? I've started working on one - I'll submit it if there's enough interest.

12