Making Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came, she reached up to hold my hips, concentrating on swallowing my load. She was almost out of breath and her tits were rising and falling. Absolutely delicious sight. She swallowed the entire load without choking and when I finished spurting into her mouth, she held me in her mouth sucking gently.

"Clean me off real good, honey."

She obeyed, sliding up and down my dick. When she took it out of her mouth, she ran her tongue over my knob, licking up any residual jizm. When she finished, I gave her a hand to help her back to her feet.

"Now, bend over for Fred."

She looked at me plaintively, but she had no choice. Fred was on his feet, cock in hand, his big gut wobbling as he waddled over to us. She shuddered at the look of him, then leaned over the to give us a great view of that taut ass, her thigh muscles tight, her twat winking at us under her ass cheeks. As I got my package back in my pants, Fred somehow adjusted that fat gut and penetrated her.

As he entered her, she grunted and I heard her whisper, "Oh God." She stared straight ahead with an expression that she would rather be anywhere else but bent over that desk.

Mercifully, it didn't look like fat fuck Fred was going to last long. Stroking himself off while watching me bone her had him very excited — plus he was boning Joey fucking H.! — and he went right to the short strokes. I was watching her tits bounce every time he slammed into her. Her ass cheeks quivered on every thrust. No squeaking sounds from her this time, no fuck face. Just clenched teeth and the occasional grunt when Fred gave a particularly violent thrust.

Ordinarily, I might have walked around to the other side of the desk to put my cock in her mouth, just to see if I get hard again so soon. But, given that she was having to deal with Fred, I decided to give her a break.

Fred lasted a minute or so. As he came, he planted his hands on the desk and leaned forward. I imagined that he was driving his rod deeper into her and the look on her face seemed to confirm that. That big fat gut spread out on her back and was probably crushing her. Finally, he pulled out and stood up. Joey stood up, dazed. Her trademark shag hairdo mussed. Immediately, Fred had his hands all over her, pawing at her tits, patting her ass.

I let him play for a few seconds, then pulled Joey over to the chair where her clothes lay. I nodded at them and could see only gratitude in her face. I thought that she might drop down and blow me again in appreciation. She badly wanted to get away from fat fuck Fred.

"So, Joey. I'll be in contact with your agent. We'll put together a contract. I expect that filming will start in 8 weeks, but we'll want to do table readings in 3 or 4 weeks."

As she dressed, she gave me her full attention, grateful that she didn't have to look at Fred. I could see that he was getting his pants back on and shirt tucked in. Not a pleasant sight as he wrangled that mound of fat into his pants and tucked his shirt in around it.

Joey finished dressing and looked at me in anticipation, obviously wondering what was next. I put an arm around her waist and escorted her to the door, explaining how the contract would be structured. She was nodding her head as though she comprehended what I was saying, but I think that she was still dazed from the double boning.

When we reached the door, I slipped both hands up her top to cup her tits, pushing her top up and off them in the process. Instead of any kind of resistance, she leaned back into me.

"So, Joey. I'm having a couple of the other girls on this project over to my place tonight. Can you join us? It'll give you an opportunity to get to know the girls you'll be working with."

Of course, it would also give me the opportunity to bone three very attractive women. Joey was familiar with the process. She knew to bring an overnight bag.

A moment of hesitation. I gave her tits a little squeeze. She nodded and whispered, "Yes."

I tweaked her nipples. "You were good." She gave me an appreciative look, grateful for acknowledging what she had done to get the job. I gave her tits another squeeze and let go. We both looked down at those beautiful orbs poking out from under her top bunched up around her neck.

She looked back to me. "Are we finished?"

I patted her on the ass. "I'll see you tonight."

She wrestled her tits back into her flimsy top. I held the door open for her and smiled at her as she left. I was thinking that if the other girls watched the lead actress take it in the ass, it would impress on them what was necessary to succeed in this business.

12