Making of a Dolly

Story Info
Coed will do anything to get in with the cool girls.
1.4k words
3.46
29.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane had always done OK at school, never in with the coolest group but always had a good bunch of friends she could rely on. However all this changed on one night out, Jane was at the bar when she noticed Sophie and Alicia walk in. Jane had always looked up to these two girls, they were the girls which always had the latest fashion, money and the hottest boyfriends.

Later that night Sophie noticed Jane looking over, spotting this Sophie let out a small grin as she smiled back.

Waking up the next morning Jane looked at her phone noticing she had a new message, it read

"Hey Jane, its Sophie. Me and Alicia are having a few drinks around mine tonight before the party. Just wondering if you fancied joining up with us? Could do with a new member to our group! Xx"

This was the message Jane had been waiting for, finally she was going to be going out with the two coolest people in the school! She couldn't wait and after she had sent a text confirming she would be there she started to plan her outfit. She had noticed how both girls always wore tights with hot pants and tight vests, so to fit in she decided to wear black patterned tights, with denim hot pants and a plain white vest. Looking in the mirror she was pleased with how she looked, simple but still attractive, Jane had always had a good body with larger than average breasts for her age.

Knocking on Sophie's door Jane couldn't believe her luck to be drinking with these two girls. Alicia opened the door and invited her in, "Sophie's just in the shower then the drinking games can start!"

Jane was a bit nervous at this, she had never been the biggest drinker in the world and struggled when shots were involved but she wasn't going to give up now she had been invited in to Sophie's house.

After a few drinks Jane could feel herself becoming more and more drunk and when she lost the game again she couldn't bear to bring herself to drink the shots. Sophie and Alicia didn't look best pleased with this and Alicia broke the silence.

"I thought you wanted to be with us 2 tonight Jane? If you can't deal with us then maybe you should go to the party with your old friends?"

"No I really want to be with you two, it's all I have ever wanted was to be your friend!"

Sophie finally spoke after being silent, "Well Jane, I think its about time we told you the truth, you may of noticed of how close me and Alicia are, well this is because we are lesbians, well bi-sexual but anyway. We are also very dominant and both need to release some of this domination every now and again! And we all know that you really want to friends with us? So its up to you to decide how much you want to be friends with us? So your choices are walk out the door, drink the shot and carry on playing the game, or give up and go upstairs to wait for your punishment of not finishing the game?"

Jane's head was spinning, maybe it was the drink but she was sat there thinking how much she wanted to be their friends and how bad could it be? A bit of rough kissing? Surely I can go through that so I can be their friends. So without saying a word Jane stood up and walked up stairs to Sophie's room.

Sitting on the bed she noticed a note, it read

"Jane, so glad we managed to get you up here! Incase you hadn't worked it out, this was all part of the plan. You will be the first girl to be transformed into a group that will be known as Sophies and Alicia Dolls. You have one more chance to walk away, but we all know how much you want to be known as out friend so you might as well lay down on the bed with your legs and arms spread. Now that's a good dolly isn't it!"

"HAHAHAHA can't believe how easy it was to break you Jane, I never realised quite how much you wanted to be our friends!" laughed Alicia.

"Now Jane you will be known as Dolly001 and there are a number of rules. These are

1. You will do exactly as asked by either Miss Alicia or Miss Sophie

2. You will be humiliated but don't worry your parents won't find out, as long as you behave well of course!

3. You will no longer be in charge of your life, any choice you have to make will be decided for you, including toilet breaks, clothes, nights out.

4. Your training will be filmed so that it can be used as a reference for the next dolls that come along."

After Sophie had read the rules out there was a silence as Jane took all this in. "Now answer Dolly!"

"OK Sophie, but will I always be your friend?"

Alicia stepped in "Well Jane there was two things wrong with that, one, you address either of us as Mistress and remember you don't have a choice in your life do you? You are now Dolly001, no going back now!"

"Right now to start your training you will learn to become our play toy, and to make it more fun for us we are going to strip you and just check that your body is good enough for our high expectations! So get in front of Mistress Alicia and I and start stripping Dolly!!"

Standing in front of her new two best friends Jane started slowly stripping and when she was down to just her lingerie she was told to stop.

"Well Mistress Sophie I don't know about you but I think that that lingerie is a little plain for a dolly. Is all your lingerie like that?"

"Yes Mistress Alicia, I only really have plain lingerie."

"Well Dolly, from now on you won't wear any lingerie, we will take you shopping soon to buy some new stuff but until then you might as well give all the stuff you own away. Now carry on stripping for Mistress Sophie, while I get some equipment."

As Mistress Alicia walked back into the room with a shoebox, Dolly001 was fully naked and being forced to dance in the corner.

"OK dolly, here is a collar and some cuffs, get them on then stand back there facing the wall with your hands behind your back!"

When the collar and the cuffs were on Jane did as she was told, Mistress Sophie then took a length of chain to connect to two cuffs on Jane's wrist and then threw her on her back on the bed.

"OK dolly we only have a little time before this party so tonight's humiliation will be short, but now as your tits are well formed we start abusing them and making them ours. Which one do you want Mistress Sophie?"

"Well I think I can abuse this one on the left Mistress Alicia."

With the two Mistress's got on with abusing Jane's tits. Rope was tied around them with nipple clamps then attached. Clothes pins were attached before the Mistress's got out permanent marker pens.

"OK then dolly this should be fun, we are going to write what we think of you and what you are on your tits so that when you go this party with no bra and just a tight white vest on, other people will be able to exactly what you are if they look closely enough!!"

After writing SLUT, CUMBUCKET, WHORE, DOLLY, BITCH all over Jane's tits the two Mistresses untied the cuffs, ripped the clothes pins and clamps off and sat her in a corner.

"OK then dolly there are a number of rules you will follow for when you are going out from now on, these are --

1. Always wear plenty of make-up, bright red lipstick is a must.

2. You will always wear skirts, and they will be no longer than 10inches

3. Heels will be at least 3inch

4. And of course, NO lingerie!

Seen as though you never brought a skirt dolly you will have to borrow one of ours. This denim one should suit you just fine! So get dressed and get downstairs, our taxis will be arriving shortly!"