Experiment 12

Story Info
Testing subject's ability to control orgasm.
2k words
4.46
5.9k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Experiment 12

"August 4, Experiment 12, Subject Gamma."

The room was as bright and sterile as I remembered. I was again strapped to the strange examination table so tightly that I couldn't move.

"Today's test will be a look into the subject's ability to control their orgasm."

I glanced around the room, trying to locate the voice. The room looked the same from the last time I was here with the counters to my left and the two cabinets to my right. I glanced at the large object covered in a sheet and wondered what it could possibly be. Knowing my captor, it was going to be something torturously enjoyable.

I tried to shift a little but like last time, the straps were too tight for me to move. The cool air of the exam room made my naked body erupt in goosebumps. My nipples tingled in anticipation. A part of me was curious to see what the man had planned for me.

The door opened and the same man walked in. His head was down as he read the file in his hand. He was wearing the white lab coat again and I noticed this time that under the coat, he was wearing a pale blue button down tucked into dark jeans.

Anxiety began to build as the man ignored me and walked over to the counters. He placed the file on the counter and continued to read whatever was inside it for a few long moments. Then he nodded and began moving around the room. The man walked behind me and I craned my neck to try and see what he was doing. I didn't have to wait long though because after a few seconds, he came back into view pushing a small metal cart. He pushed the cart over to the cabinets and rummaged around in them. It took him a moment to find the things he was looking for but as he began removing stuff, I gasped.

Three different sized dildos were placed on the cart followed quickly by a large butt plug. The tinkle of chain filled the air as the man placed a set of nipple clamps on the cart. Finally, he grabbed the same wand vibrator he had used on me in the last experiment.

Satisfied with his selections, the man wheeled the cart close and finally looked at me directly. His eyes were piercingly blue causing me to shiver. His eyes ran over my body with such intensity that I could almost feel it.

I debated asking him what he was going to do to me but I remembered his lack of answers from the last experiment.

The man finished examining my body, seeming to be satisfied with what he found. Without a word, he reached into his pocket and pressed the button to force open my legs.

I whimpered loudly as the straps pulled my thighs wide. Cool air brushed my holes as I was exposed to his view. My pussy immediately got wet and my anxiety spiked.

"As stated earlier, today's experiment will be testing the subject's orgasm control. The scientist will use a variety of toys and techniques to force the subject to orgasm with the understanding that the subject does not have permission to cum."

I gulped at the implication but then a thought occurred to me.

"Wh..what if I don't want to stop myself from cumming?" I managed to stammer out.

The blue eyes immediately hardened. Looking me dead in the eyes, the man said, his tone steely, "Try it and see what happens."

My eyes widened at the unspoken treat. My mouth snapped shut and I tried to look away.

The man wasn't having any of it. He took a few steps forward and grabbed my chin, forcing my eyes back onto him.

"You are not to cum without permission" He growled. "Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir." I whispered, anxiety bubbling in my stomach even as the intensity of his demand made my pussy wetter.

We stared at each other for a long time before the man nodded, satisfied with whatever he had seen on my face. Stepping back, his face returned to its usual blank expression. He looked at the cart for a moment before moving over to the large object covered with a sheet. With a flick of his wrist, he removed the cover. My eyes widened when I realized what it was. A fucking machine. I gulped understanding exactly what was going to happen to me today.

The machine was sat on a moveable table that allowed it to be rolled around the room and adjusted to whatever height was necessary. At the moment, there wasn't a toy attached to the machine but I quickly realized that the dildos the man had removed from the cabinet earlier were designed for it.

The man quickly moved the fucking machine between my legs and adjusted it to the correct height. Once it was ready the man looked at the three dildos on the cart. He seemed to be debating with himself and after a quick glance at me, he grabbed the biggest one.

"I was going to work you up to the largest size but I think I will enjoy watching you stretch." The man said in a quieter voice.

Before I could do more than gulp at his words, the man began rubbing the tip of the dildo on my cunt. As wet as I was, the tip slid easily into me. I moaned loudly as my pussy stretched open as the man slowly but steadily pushed the dildo into me. The dildo was both long and thick so there was a bite of pain mixed with pleasure as it was slid into place. Once the toy was all the way in, the man connected it to the fucking machine. I whimpered in anticipation.

Once everything was ready, the man took a step back, the remote for the machine in his hand. I could make out that there was a dial on the remote. The man gave me his half smile before turning the knob just slightly. The machine began to move. Slowly at first, the dildo was pulled out of me then firmly pushed back in. The pace was agonizingly slow. Just enough to get my attention but not enough to really get me going.

The man's eyebrows furrowed and after a few more thrusts of the machine, he turned the dial up. The thrusting got faster forcing a moan from me. It was still too slow for my liking but it was starting to make me climb toward orgasm. I moaned again, remembering the man's warning and quickly tried to distract myself from the pleasure in my cunt.

"Step one of the experiment is underway. The fucking machine is in place and the subject is controlling her orgasm."

I grit my teeth at his words. Orgasm control was a huge turn on for me. I loved it but always cursed my enjoyment during the experience. I glanced around the room trying to find something I could distract myself with as the machine continued its steady thrusting.

The tinkle of metal made me look back at the man. In his hand were the nipple clamps he had grabbed from the cabinet earlier. I gulped as he walked around me.

"Step two beginning momentarily" He said clearly before reaching out and pinching my left nipple. I whined at the pain but knew it was about to get much more intense. My nipple pebbled under his pinching. Once satisfied, he clipped one of the clamps to my nipple.

"Ouch!" I moaned, the bite of the clamp intense.

The man ignored me, grabbing my other nipple and repeating the process.

"Oww" I said loudly, as the second clamp was attached.

"Breath," the man said softly. I took a choppy breath as the pain in my breasts leveled out.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how close to orgasm are you currently?" He asked.

"4" I stammered out. The clamp was a mixed blessing. The first bite of pain had given me something to concentrate on other than the machine that was still slowly thrusting into my cunt. But now that the pain had leveled out, I was back to trying to distract myself.

"Hmmm." The man said thoughtfully, "that's a bit low."

He walked back between my legs, picked up the remote and turned the dial up to medium.

"Oh fuck" I swore, as the machine picked up speed, thrusting harder and faster into me.

"What number now?" He asked.

"7" I panted out.

"Still a bit too low." He said again,

"Oh god" I gasped out.

The man turned the dial up again, this time to high. The machine picked up speed, thrusting fast into my dripping cunt.

"Please!" I begged, desperate to cum.

"Number." The man responded casually.

"9" I said loudly.

"Perfect," He said with a nod, putting the control down. "Now, I want you to hold at this level for 5 minutes."

5 minutes! I thought to myself, I'll never make it.

The man walked back over to the counter and grabbed a timer. Setting it for 5 minutes, he placed it back on the counter before turning back to observe me.

"You will inform me if you are close to orgasm." He said firmly.

I nodded in understanding and went back to trying to distract myself. It was so hard. The thrusting was driving me insane. My brain was melting from the pleasure and the pain from the clamps was causing my breasts to throb. I began to pant and sweat at the exertion.

"Half way done." The man said.

I was losing my mind.

"Please, Sir," I begged, "I can't hold it much longer, please let me cum!"

"No," He said, crossing his arms and continuing to watch me struggle.

I began to struggle against the restraints, desperate for anything that could get me away from the pleasure. I wanted to do well but the thrusting was so intense. My pussy was flooded as the dildo moved in and out.

"2 minutes left" the man said before moving back to between my legs.

I was moaning and panting constantly now, everything in me trying desperately to hold back the orgasm. The man watched me take the dildo for a long moment before reaching over to the cart and grabbing the wand.

"Oh please no!" I begged instantly. The wand was my kryptonite. It was the fastest, most reliable way to make me cum. If he added it now, I don't think I would be able to hold off.

"1 minute left" He said, ignoring my pleading. He turned the wand on high and pressed it hard against my clit.

I screamed. The pleasure was so intense I couldn't think anymore. I was shaking hard, desperately trying to hold off. I clamped my eyes closed tight, trying everything to distract myself but it was too much. I was so close I could taste the orgasm,

"30 seconds" He said, continuing to press the wand hard into my clit. "You're almost there."

I tried to focus on the pain in my nipples but it had morphed into pleasure. My body was tingling and I began to beg.

"Please please please please please!" I begged, over and over, "Please may I cum?"

"10...9...8...7..." He started counting down.

I sobbed loudly but held on.

"...6...5...4...3...2...1...Cum for me, Angel." He said finally.

I exploded, writhing with pleasure as I finally came. Wave after wave of orgasm crashed over me. My body shook with the exertion and my mind went blank. I floated away for a long moment.

The sound of panting was the next thing I registered. I realized it was my own panting and I worked to slow my breath. My vision cleared and I glanced around the room, looking for my husband.

"I'm here, Angel," He said from between my legs. "You did well."

I gave him a tired smile. "Thank you, Sir."

"Next time," He said, an evil smile crossing his face, "We are going to try for 10 minutes."

I gulped in anticipation and excitement.