Friends with Benefits

Story Info
Amanda has some fun with a girl in a bathroom stall.
1.9k words
4.44
14.3k
14

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers

~~ Amanda ~~

Finally I finish brushing out my long dark hair, so long it reaches the bottom of my butt. I pull on a black thong, fishnet tights, and miniskirt over it. Over my head I pull on my new dark purple crop top. Definitely a few sizes too small and it fits uncomfortably as it squeezes my chest, but at least it looks hot. Looking closer into the mirror I quickly do my mascara, eye liner, and finish it off with some lipstick and eye shadow to match.

The constant back and forth between my boring office job and my boring home life is absolutely unbearable. I need some fun. And what better way to bring some life into my boring one than to go out every night and bang some randoms? Maybe not the best thing to do, but it sure is enjoyable, and makes me a couple extra bucks on occasion.

I hurry out the door and fumble with my keys to quickly lock it, acting like I'm in a hurry. No one's waiting on me really. It's a cool night, so quiet as everyone's in their houses sleeping soundly most likely. Sadly I still have work again tomorrow so I can't get too hammered, but some booze is better than none. With how this week is going I'd love to get wasted out of my mind tonight, though. If I see one more piece of paperwork I'll actually vomit on the spot.

The drive to the club is quick and getting in is easy. I'm a regular and easily recognized. Thankfully for me I get to skip the insanely long line to get in. A perk to coming so often. I walk in and the blasting music and raging lights beat through my chest. I quickly go up to the bar and down two shots before heading to the dance floor. That's where the heart of it all is. Everyone there is already drunk out of their minds. They dance, and scream, and try to sing as they grope at whatever they can that's around them.

A hand grabs my tit and I follow up the arm of whoever it is. A woman in a little black dress is at the end of it. I grab hers in turn and wink as I pull her and I closer together. We feel each other and dance closer together as the alcohol I've just downed and the bass of the music buzzes in my mind.

It's good. So good. And I want more. I always want more.

"You haven't taken your hands off 'em once," I say into her ear, lips brushing against her earlobe. She squeezes my chest again at the statement.

"Mmm," she moans back. "Do you want me to?" she asks, raising an eyebrow at me. "I wish you'd hold me more."

I chuckle back at her. Grabbing her tit I kiss her neck and nibble, just a little bit. "Mm, would you like to see them?" I ask.

She leans her head away, giving me more area to move my lips across her neck. I nip and leave light kisses around the skin she's opened. "Ah, I'd love to."

She starts pulling up my shirt and I quickly grab her wrists. "Ah, ah, ah," I shake my head at her. "They're not to share with everyone y'know."

"Agh," she groans. "I have no problem with it," she says, pulling up her dress. In doing so she exposes her black underwear and black lace bra she has underneath it. Fire lightens in my stomach as she pulls aside her bra to let one of her breasts come into full view.

I don't need to think to act. Quickly my mouth makes it's way to her, and swiftly it hides her nipple within the shelter of my mouth. My tongues traces around it and I feel her tremble at the movement. I move my head back and guide her hand down to cover herself up again.

"I'd love to see yours too, but your too shy," she says, pouting her lip. Is she, mocking me? That's new.

"Shy?" I cock up a brow. "I just don't pull my tits out for a room full of people, sweetheart." I look around and move my hand to the back of her neck, letting my fingers wrap around and run through bits of her reddish blonde hair. "But if you'd like we can take this to a bathroom stall."

"You know, normally I'd say no, but I guess this time I can make an exception."

"No one says no to me," I reply. Normally I don't necessarily have to ask either. Typically I'm quickly being whisked away to some corner to be fucked against one of the rarely occupied tables. Either that or a toilet. I typically prefer the former.

Looks like tonight it'll be a toilet. I guide us towards the bathroom and quickly push her up against the back of the stall.

"Must be hard straddling the toilet in that dress, want help taking it off?" I ask huskily as I kiss up her neck.

"Not necessary," she states. Quickly she steps out of the way and pushes me down onto the toilet. She gets on top of me and starts swaying her hips, wrapping her arms around my neck and she grinds into my thighs. The friction feels so so good too.

"Mmm," I groan as I place my hands on her thighs, lightly rubbing circles onto them. "Not your first rodeo, I presume?"

"Of course not," she states, flipping her short hair behind her shoulders, breathing quickening now. She grabs the bottom of my shirt. "I believe I was promised I'd get to see these?" she inquires cheekily.

"Go for it," I say, lifting my arms above my head. Quickly she pulls off the top and my boobs bounce down in front of her.

She lifts off her dress and then unclips her bra, letting it fall to the floor of the stall. She quickens her grinding and presses our bodies against each other. I move my hands to her back as she moves her mouth to one breast, her teeth teasing a nipple, her other hand fondling the other. Down my hands go and trace against the band of her underwear. I lean my head back as she presses our boobs against each other and she starts kissing up along my neck. My hand rubs down her back before it reaches into her underwear and down her ass. I let one of my fingers move around, lightly touching and teasing her asshole.

"Mmm, ahh," she moans against me. She's struggling to keep herself up at this point, and I'm close to going off at this point too.

I move my free hand to my pussy and start quickly moving my hand against it.

"Keep moving against me," I groan against her. "Get off on my thigh. I know you love my finger against your ass, your tits against mine. Keep going. Keep going."

Our eyes roll back at the same time. She quickly moves back and forces my finger up into her ass. A loud moan escapes her lips and I have to bite mine to stop from moaning at the look of pure pleasure she has on her face. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, oh my, ahh," she continues panting as her face moves to the ceiling. She grinds faster against my thighs, and I in turn I move my hand faster against myself. I throw my head back and let out a long moan at the same time she does. Together we slow down as the wave of pleasure hits us both.

Finished we lay back and rest. "That was so amazing," she sighs against me.

"It was," I reply, breathless.

"Spank me."

I quickly move my head up to face her. "What?" That was very unexpected.

"Spank me. I want this to be in my head all tomorrow. I have a new job tomorrow, and ah, it'd turn me on so much if it hurt every time I sat. Thinking of you, even if I never see you again. It'd be amazing to be able to get through the day with that on my mind."

My eyes widen, and arousal flutters in my stomach. This girl may be freakier than me. And I thought I was pretty bad. I mean, I go to these clubs or masturbate everyday, if not multiple times a day. But I never bring work into it.

"That's not very professional, now is it?" I tease, smirking.

"Just do it."

"Bend over," I answer. "Bend over my lap."

She does and she looks back at me.

"You're gonna remember me," I say. "For days. My hand is gonna be burned into your ass, understand?"

"Ah, perfect," she says, continuing to stare at me. "I'm curious if you can actually hold up to that statement, though," she says, sticking out her tongue.

I raise my eyebrows. "Oh?" I raise my hand and smack it against her, not holding back. She cries out and clenches her fists. "Too much after just that?" I ask.

She quickly shakes her head. "No, keep going! Don't stop until you've met your claim." She rolls her eyes. "And pull down my underwear for God's sake. I want you spanking me raw."

My heart skips a beat. Holy shit, the affect she has on me. And I just met her. Maybe it's better we don't meet again. She could be dangerous for me. No one's ever pushed me far to do things like this for them before. I bite my lip as I pull down her underwear. At least I can jack off to the thought of her having to remember this and me tomorrow.

I bring down my hand on her, she cries out again, but this time I don't stop. I bring down my hand again and again and again. Her ass is bright red, but I keep going and going and going. I'm mesmerized by her face, and the expression that comes upon it with each slap. And the noises she makes are like drugs. It's driving me insane and I continue slapping, desperate for another noise and squirm.

"Last one," I whisper, after who knows how long. I raise my hand and bring it down with as much force as I can muster. "You're gonna remember me for far longer than just tomorrow."

We stand and pull on whatever clothes were discarded from each other.

She looks at me, face completely red. "No one's ever actually listened before," she says. "I'm so glad you did. I hope we meet again. Well, I have to get some sleep. As you know first day of my job tomorrow." She grimaces as her finger lightly touches her ass. "Wonderful job. I'll be well aware of this all day." She raises her hand and waves. "I mean it. I really hope we meet again. See ya."

And with that she walks out. Goodness. I hope we meet again too. But also I don't.

I've never been that loud in public with activities like this. She's definitely made me do some new things. I suppose I also am making her do something new as well. Only because of people not listening to her wants. I could give her everything she wants.

Will we meet again?

Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers