Making of a Sex Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over to Benjamin to get his reaction to Sal's calling me a sex slave. Something else Sal had never done before. Benjamin was just smiling. My first thought was that I should have been humiliated at being referred to as a sex slave. But I was amazed that I was not ashamed. In fact, I was turned on even more. My arousal level was rising with each passing moment.

Then as I got up and began to pick up the dirty dishes Sal smacked me hard on my naked left ass cheek. It hurt and I flinched. Again, I found my self getting more and more aroused.

After I cleaned off the table, I began to wash the dishes. But no sooner had I begun when Sal ordered me to get him a beer from the refrigerator. He asked Benjamin if he wanted one but he declined. I brought the beer over to Sal and he grabbed me around my waist. He turned me so that I was facing toward Benjamin -- my back was toward Sal.

"Isn't she the most beautiful woman you ever saw Ben?" He reached around my waist and ran his fingers through my dark pubic hair.

Now I was embarrassed. Not for myself, but for Benjamin. My husband was treating me like I was his personal sex toy and our guest was being forced to go along with it.

Benjamin stood up. He looked down into my eyes and smiled -- my eyes are about level with his chin. His look captivated me, made me want him. He cupped my left breast and caressed my nipple with his right thumb. "Why don't we forget about the dishes Sal and finish this in the living room."

They say you can read a person's thoughts through their eyes. I don't know whether or not that's true. But one thing I do know, as I looked up into Benjamin's deep brown eyes my thoughts were telling me that he was thinking how much he wanted me. He was going to have me. He was going to use me anyway he wanted to and there was nothing that I could do to stop him.

I swooned. I don't think I have ever wanted a man as much as I wanted Benjamin at that moment.

The two of them ushered me into the living room. Sal sat in his favorite chair and directed me to suck his dick. I got down on my hands and knees in front of him. I pulled Sal's pants and drawers down while Benjamin took his own clothes off -- regardless of what Sal had said earlier, neither of them had removed their clothes before supper. Then as I fondled Sal's balls and ran my hand up and down his shaft, Benjamin knelt behind me and started to rub my ass cheeks.

I quickly looked over my right shoulder at Benjamin. I didn't say anything to him but my eyes told him 'go ahead and do to me whatever you feel like doing. Enjoy yourself, I'm yours.' At least that's what my thoughts were saying to him.

I turned my attention to Sal's cock which was starting to get hard. I kissed his opening and licked his head while glancing up toward him with a sultry look on my face. Sal took a swig from his beer and ran his fingers through my hair. I stroked my tongue over his opening and then I took the head of his circumcised manhood into my hungry mouth, suckling it.

But my concentration was not on what I was doing to Sal's dick. There was nothing to think about. He had me suck his cock many times before and I knew just what to do to get him hard, to keep him hard and get him off. My actions in doing that were automatic. There was no real emotion coming from me just as there was nothing but pure selfish lust coming from Sal.

I was concentrating on what Benjamin was doing to my ass and pussy. I opened my legs a little bit to give him easier access to my womanhood. He slapped my right cheek once, not very hard just hard enough to let me know that I was his. Next he began to massage my mound and lips. I felt him push his finger into my vagina.

"You are one wet cookie Deidra," he said to me -- the juices in my pussy had been flowing all during dinner. Then while still massaging my clitoris, he slapped me on my left ass cheek with his other hand. Again, it wasn't very hard, just hard enough to let me know that he was in control.

By now I was hotter than I have ever been. I took all of Sal's cock into my mouth. I began to suck him avidly. I sucked him harder and deeper than I have ever sucked him. The animal lust in me was taking control of my fuck hungry body and my wanton desires. I wanted Sal to explode into my orifice. I wanted him to shoot his hot cum down into my parched throat.

I also wanted Benjamin to fuck me. I wanted to feel his cock deep in my pussy. I was nothing but a shameless whore, a sex starved minx. I only wanted him to fuck me until I was a used up ragdoll who was delirious with joy.

Then Benjamin did something that Sal had never done; he pinched my clit. He pinched it hard and pulled even harder on it. A lightening bolt of pain charged through my pussy. I had never felt anything like that in my whole life. It was a sweet, delicious agony that left me wanting more. I wanted to scream out for him to pinch harder and pull harder but Sal's dick prevented me. I only moaned in delirium and hoped the ecstasy would not stop.

The torture Benjamin was delivering to my body was a new feeling of bliss that I had never before experienced. Like I said earlier, whenever Sal and I had sex it was just slam bam thank you ma'am. He would hump me until he got off. Then he would roll over and go to sleep. I nearly always had to masturbate afterwards in order to get any kind of enjoyment out of it.

But what Benjamin was doing to my body was something entirely new. I didn't know if it was the novelty of sex with two men or if it was Benjamin's expertise. Nor did I care. I only knew that I wanted it to continue.

Benjamin put his left hand around my waist and his right hand between my legs. He began to vigorously rub my pussy lips with his right. He stopped momentarily and smacked both of my ass cheeks, twice to each cheek, then immediately returned to massaging my vagina.

He pinched my clit and pulled hard on it again. He slapped my right ass cheek hard. Again, I wanted to tell him to smack my ass some more and to pull harder on my clitoris. But with Sal's cock still deep in my mouth, I could only moan in response. He must have gotten the message.

"Oh, you like it when I smack your ass?" He hit my left cheek twice in rapid succession.

I didn't want to stop sucking Sal's cock. But I wanted to let Benjamin know what I wanted him to do. With my left hand massaging Sal's balls, I reached behind myself and pinched my right middle finger and thumb together in the air.

Benjamin got that message too. He squeezed my clit hard and pulled on it. Another lightening bolt ran through my vagina. I was delirious with joy. I remember thinking that with Sal deep in my mouth and Benjamin torturing my pussy this is what heaven must be like.

Benjamin continued to rub my ass cheeks with one hand while he finger fucked me with the other. I sucked harder on Sal's cock and moaned. Benjamin again smacked both of my ass cheeks, two whacks to each cheek. But this time it was a little harder than before. Again he pinched my clitoris hard and pulled on it. I could only moan in response.

Then kneeling behind me, Benjamin next placed his dick at the entrance to my womanhood. I felt him opening my lips with his left hand as he guided the head of his cock into my pussy with his right. Then he grabbed onto my waist with both of his hands and rammed himself deep into me. I moaned and sucked harder on Sal's dick.

Holding onto my waist, Benjamin began to pummel me hard. Sal had only fucked me doggy style a few times. He usually just climbed on top of me missionary style and did his thing -- he never let me get on top. But even those few times Sal fucked me doggy style, he never humped me like Benjamin was at that moment. I was ecstatic.

With one man's dick in my mouth and another man's dick in my pussy, I felt like I was a stuffed bird roasting on a stick. But I didn't care. I didn't want either of them to leave me. I tightened my cervix muscle around Benjamin's cock and sucked harder on Sal's dick; I was a Chinese finger trap. On all fours the way I was and with both men in me at the same time, I was nothing but a fuck doll. I was enjoying every minute of it.

"That's it, suck my dick," Sal yelled out as he bucked his hips up into my face. I glanced up at him. From the look on his face, I knew he was enjoying the blow job.

Benjamin continued to ram his cock into me. I continued to moan.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the fucking Benjamin was giving me. I wanted him to enjoy it as much as I was. I wanted him to desire me as much as I desired him.

Suddenly, Sal grabbed my hair and pulled on it. I knew that he was building up to an orgasm. I sucked him harder, deeper. I was rewarded with a grunt from him when he exploded into my orifice. He bucked his hips up into my face again. His cum filled my mouth; I swallowed every drop of it.

I started to masturbate him but I kept the head of his cock locked between my lips. I sucked him like a child sucks her lollipop. He continued to shoot his juice into my hungry mouth. Some of it dripped out onto my chin.

I let his cock fall out of my mouth and licked his jism off my chin with a sultry smile on my lips. Sal fell back into his chair, a look of complete satisfaction on his face. I licked a drop of cum from his opening, kissed the head of his dick and smiled again.

As soon as Sal fell back into his chair Benjamin pushed down on my back with his left hand, forcing my shoulders to the floor. My naked ass was now the highest part of my body. His right hand was still holding onto my waist as he pumped my vagina.

Wave after wave of passion washed over my body. I grabbed onto the shag carpet and pulled. I was filled with spasms of delight. My body began to quake. My volcano was getting ready to erupt.

Each pounding drive by Benjamin raised my level of desire. Each plunge of his cock into my cavern brought me closer to my climax. Each forward thrust filled me with animal lust. He was a potent stag and I was his wounded doe. He was a hungry wolf and I was his innocent victim. He was a hawk swooping down onto me his helpless prey.

Faster and faster Benjamin fucked me. I could tell that the stick of dynamite he had in me was getting ready to detonate. His thrusts were becoming more forceful, his grunts a little louder.

I squeezed my eyes shut as the tempo of our lovemaking increased. My passions were taking control of my body. Nothing mattered to me now except my orgasm. All my concentrations were focused on my approaching climax. I prayed that Benjamin would not leave me stranded as Sal often did.

I was a hot steam engine and Benjamin was the piston, pushing me further and further. I was a dark cavern and he was a spike crammed deep into my hole. I was a desolate canyon and he was a freight train filling me with longing.

Then suddenly I exploded. My whole body rocked. I screamed out. Never before had I experienced such a forceful orgasm. Wave after wave of ecstatic passion rippled through my flesh. Heavenly joy filed my soul, my body, my very essence.

Benjamin continued to pummel me. I could only kneel in front of him and let him fuck me doggy style. I was the used up ragdoll. I was a prisoner of my passions and he was my warden.

After several more thrusts he too exploded. He grunted loud and pumped me a couple of more times. Then he fell on top of me. We fell over onto our sides, both of us breathing hard. Benjamin had his arms around my waist. I just closed my eyes again and let the passion run through my body.

After several moments of pure bliss I opened my eyes. I looked up at Sal. He was just staring down at the two of us while stroking his cock.

"You enjoyed that didn't you, you little nymph," Sal said. I closed my eyes again and nodded weakly. I was too filled with bliss to do anything else. "I knew you would," he added.

Benjamin still had his left arm under my body around my waist; he was rubbing my back with his right hand. I was just lying there enjoying the attention.

Sal continued, "Come on slut; let me see you suck his dick like you did mine." He seemed to enjoy belittling me in front of Benjamin.

I ignored his crude remark and looked over my shoulder at Benjamin. He rolled onto his back, inviting me to suck him off. I got up on all fours and position my mouth above his cock. I began to stroke his balls with my left hand as I encircled his manhood with my right hand. He was erect again almost immediately.

His circumcised manhood was slightly larger than Sal's, somewhat thicker too. I kissed his opening and swirled my tongue around his head. He just lay there and smiled. I knew he wanted me to continue.

I repositioned my body so that my ass was in front of Sal. I figured he wanted to screw me doggy style while I sucked Benjamin's cock. But he grabbed onto my waist and moved me back to where I was. He just wanted to watch me suck off Benjamin's dick.

I started to stroke Benjamin's member and lick it as though it were an all day sucker, all the while giving him a wicked stare. He returned my seductive smile with a sensuous smile of his own. His prick was soon glistening with my saliva.

I impaled my hungry mouth onto his rigid cock. I took his entire length into my orifice. He moaned ever so slightly and bucked his hips up. I fucked my face down onto his dick while I continued to massage his balls with my left hand.

Up and down my head bobbed like a cork on a fishing line. In and out his cock skewered my mouth. I was thirsty for his hot juice. My throat was a deep dry cavern; I only wanted him to fill it with his sweet juice.

After several moments he shot his load into my mouth. His musk filled my nostrils; his jism filled my orifice. I swallowed all of it.

As I did with Sal, I stroked his shaft while I continued to suck the head of his cock. I looked into his eyes; they told me he was satisfied. That thought filled me with joy.

I sat up on my haunches. I licked some cum off my lips and smiled at Benjamin. Then I looked over my shoulder towards Sal to get his reaction.

He gave me a disgusted look and said, "You've got some of his cum on your chin slut."

I wiped it off with my fingers and then licked it off my fingers. But I was embarrassed. Again, it wasn't for me; it was because of the way Sal was treating me in front of Benjamin, calling me a slut. I put my head down. The only thing I could think of was that I had just experienced the most rewarding sex of my life and Sal had to go and ruin it with his derogatory remark.

Then Sal got up out of his chair and headed toward our bedroom. As he was leaving he said, "Deidra, you and Ben enjoy your selves. I'm going to the sporting goods store. I'm going fishing first thing tomorrow morning and I want to try out a couple of new lures I saw there the other day. Don't wait up for me because after I get my lures, I'm going with Sam for a couple of beers."

With that, he left me and Benjamin sitting on the floor. I wondered whether or not he meant for Benjamin to spend the night with me. I gave our guest a puzzled look and shrugged my shoulders. He just smiled.

We talked quietly for several minutes on a variety of subjects but mostly about how Sal and I met and how our marriage was going. I was honest with him. I told him that the spark had gone out of our marriage several years ago. Except for the sex, we were just roommates. But the marriage was convenient for me because I had plenty of time off. Sal stayed in it because he had someone to cook his meals and clean his house for him.

As soon as Sal was out the door, Benjamin suggested we return to the kitchen to finish cleaning up. He stood up and then helped me to my feet.

"Are we going to do this in the nude?" I asked him with a demure smile on my lips.

Holding my arms out from my side Benjamin looked over my naked body from my head to my toes. He answered me with a sexy smile, "Yes we are."

Then he put his left hand on my shoulder and cupped my left breast with his right. He flicked my nipple with his thumb. "Then we are going to shower together. While we are in the shower I'm going to fuck you again."

The way he said it, 'I'm going to fuck you again,' made me think that he was my Master and I was his sex slave. I was his pawn, his puppet and his pet; he could do with me as he pleased. A wave of ecstasy rippled through my flesh. I sighed with delirium.

He continued, "After that, I'm going to dry you off, put you to bed and fuck you a third time. But before I go back home I'm going to eat that lovely pussy of yours."

He paused. Then he added, "Unless of course, you have an objection to me ravishing your body again and again."

I put my hands on his chest, looked up into his big brown eyes and answered him in a very seductive manner, "No I don't."

We returned to the kitchen.

As I began to wash the dishes Benjamin wiped off the table. There were two pork chops, some peas and mashed potatoes left over. He asked me what to do with them. I handed him a couple of plastic containers and asked him to put the leftovers in the refrigerator. After that he just leaned against the kitchen counter and watched me wash the dishes.

We talked while I washed the dishes. I don't use the dishwasher if there are a lot of greasy dishes and pans; it doesn't clean the grease off good enough in my opinion. We talked mostly about me, my likes, my dislikes, my hopes and dreams. Not that I guided the conversation in that direction, Benjamin did. I wanted to learn about him and I did. Every time I would ask him a question he would answer it.

He was an only child. His father and mother were divorced when he was eleven. Although they both assured him that he was not to blame, it took him several years to finally accept the fact that their separation had nothing to do with him. They both loved him; they just didn't love each other any more.

Although they had joint custody, he lived mostly with his mother; his father was frequently away on business. Then after three years his father married again and moved away. He never saw him again. He did talk to him on the phone every now and then though. But by the time he got to high school that stopped too. The last contact he had with his father was a phone call at Christmas four years ago.

His mother married again too. But he and his stepfather didn't get along. His stepfather called him a sissy because he didn't go out for football, baseball, basketball or any other sport while in high school. He was on the school's debating club, the drama club and wrote for the school newspaper; he didn't have the time to devote to sports.

The experience had a profound affect on him. At an early age he made the decision that whoever he married she would be someone who loved him for who he was, not someone who she made up.

He met Sabrina while working as an accountant for a large corporation; she was a sales representative and a year and one day older than him. It was a short courtship. They were married after only nine months of dating. But it was true love. Of that Benjamin was sure.

They didn't have any children because she had a perforated uterus and neither of them wanted to adopt.

Then after nine years of marriage she was killed by a drunk driver. They had just left the restaurant where they had been celebrating their birthdays. She was driving because he had had several glasses of wine while they were at dinner; she limited herself to one glass. The other driver ran a stop sign and hit their car broadside, killing her instantly. He was unhurt as was the other driver.

I was moved and felt sorry for him. He told me not to let it bother me; he had gotten over it a long time ago. The reason he never got married again was because he had not found another woman whom he loved as much as he did Sabrina and who loved him as much as she did.