Making of a Sex Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After telling me about Sabrina, Benjamin turned the conversation back in my direction. Like I said, he seemed more interested in learning about me than revealing information about himself. He was interested in me because I was a person, not a sex object or a domestic maid.

Also, the whole time we were standing there Benjamin didn't take his eyes off my naked body. Nor could I stop looking at his short but thick manhood. Unlike Sal's dick, which grew very little from its flaccid size to its erect size, Benjamin's dick increased to over twice its size. I should note that both men's dicks were big enough and thick enough for me when erect. But Benjamin's cock was a little longer and thicker than Sal's when erect, and Sal's was larger than Benjamin's when flaccid.

I guess I should explain that other than a few porno movies I have watched, I have only seen five naked men in my whole life -- Benjamin, Sal and three guys I dated before I met Sal. Until Benjamin came along, I was under the impression that all men's cocks were similar to Sal's. I don't remember what those other three men looked like and I know that men's cocks in pornographic movies are larger than normal men's cocks. That's how those men got in the porno business in the first place.

Anyway, now I see that I was wrong about the average man's penis. I guess that's something else I will have to look up and learn about, the size of men's cocks. I am slowly realizing that I am really inexperienced and naïve when it comes to sex. I still have a lot to learn.

But getting back to what I said, the whole time I was washing the dishes, Benjamin didn't take his eyes off my naked body. The dishwasher was to my left and he was standing on my right. After I washed and rinsed a dish off, I bent over and placed it in the dishwasher to dry.

I wasn't totally conscious of what I was doing until about the third time I bent over to put a dish into the dishwasher. That's when Benjamin commented on how nice and round and beautiful my ass was.

"You have a beautiful ass Deidra. It's nice and round, just the kind of ass I like."

"Sal likes my butt too but he sometimes says that it's too skinny."

"Well Sal is crazy and you can tell him I said that."

"I would never tell . . ."

"You should go naked more often," Benjamin interrupted me. "Do you go naked often?"

"Only when Sal wants me to."

"If you were my wife I'd have you go naked all the time. Well, not all the time but frequently, just for the joy of seeing you in the nude."

Before I could answer him, he grabbed my shoulders and kissed me. He kissed me hard. His tongue went deep into my mouth. I sucked it in a way that I've never suck Sal's tongue. I was turned on again and couldn't wait to get into the shower with him.

After we broke the kiss I asked him, no I begged him, "Make love to me in the shower? I can finish the dishes tomorrow."

"No your duties come first," he said sternly. "Finish the dishes then we'll make love. That's an order slave."

I wasn't humiliated by his calling me a slave in the way I was when Sal called me a slave. I was humbled and felt as though I were in the presence of some kind of deity. In fact, Benjamin calling me a slave only made me want him the more.

I hurriedly finished washing the dishes. But after Benjamin's comment about my nice round butt, every time I bent over to put a dish into the dishwasher I presented my ass to him. I was secretly hoping that he would slap one of my cheeks -- I have never presented my ass to Sal for him to smack. Nor have I ever wanted him to spank me.

Benjamin never did hit my ass. He just kept admiring it. That too only made me want him the more.

But all the while, I couldn't take my mind off his promise to fuck me in the shower, fuck me again in my bed and then eat my pussy. It had been years since Sal had eaten my vagina. I could hardly wait to once again feel what it was like.

To be continued...