Making the Beast with Two Backs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob was bright enough and enthusiastic enough to take her shopping for an engagement ring the next day.

Rob took Jean to the little picnic dell down by the river. It was a favorite spot of theirs when they took walks. Rob got down on one knee and proposed. Jean said yes and he slipped the ring on her finger.

Rob was one of those weight lifters who had piercings. Just a few discrete ones. He had talked to Jean about getting a piercing or two, but she didn't want anything that would show when she was dressed for work. Rob suggested that she get her nipples pierced. She had resisted, but now that they were engaged, she thought it would be a nice thing to do to commemorate the occasion.

Rob took her to the piercing parlor that he went to and they browsed the different pieces of jewelry. Jean liked a set of very small gold rings. They were subtle and wouldn't be noticeable unless she bared her nipples.

No time like the present was the phrase that Jean used and they had her nipples pierced that afternoon. Jean got an endorphin rush from the pain of the piercing. After she was able to walk reasonably, Rob took her home and put her to bed.

It was a couple of weeks until her nipples had healed well enough for them to play with her nipple rings. When Rob put his mouth over her nipples and sucked and used his tongue to play with her nipples and new rings she came from the sensations without him even rubbing her down below. When he did it while fucking her, her orgasm was swift in coming and was the best she had ever had.

Rob of course encouraged her to get more piercings. Jean declined. Rob would play with her nipples and their rings which always got her hot. He would tell her that genital piercings would be even better than the nipple rings. She was adamant that she wouldn't ever. He showed her photos of how beautiful the genital piercings were and testimonials from the women who had them. She softened in her refusal. He wore her down and she finally agreed that she would get a genital piercing after their honeymoon. But only on the condition that he got one too.

Now the shoe was on the other foot. She pointed out that what was sauce for the goose was sauce for the gander. She used the same arguments that he had used on her and showed him pictures and testimonials. Finally he said ok.

They got married and went on their honeymoon. They did their best to wear each other out in bed. By the time they returned from their honeymoon they were ready to get their piercings. They figured they could use a brief rest from sex while they healed to recuperate from their honeymoon.

She got a ring with a large bead placed through her clit hood. The piercing was placed so the bead on the ring would stimulate her clit. He got a Prince Albert piercing. She wanted him to get a larger ring to be more stimulating when they had sex. He wanted a smaller one. They compromised on one just a bit bigger than his first choice with the understanding that he would get a larger one if she wasn't happy with this one.

Jean using an anonymous remailer had sent photos of her new body with her head cropped out to Jerry to tease him and remind him of what he lost. She now took pictures of her new piercing showing it clearly and with her hand alongside showing her engagement and wedding rings.

"I got married and have the rings to show it. This could have been yours." said the caption.

A second photo showed Rob's erect penis with the Prince Albert piercing and Jean's hand with her wedding and engagement rings. The caption said, "I traded up. He's much larger than you and I feel so full and fulfilled."

She sent the photos via the anonymous remailer again only this time to both Jerry and Sandy. Her part in her revenge was complete the web would continue to punish Jerry and Sandy for a long time to come and she would continue to make money from the videos and still pictures.

******

Author's note.

What of Jerry and Sandy?

After Jean left, the two glued together lovers making the beast with two backs continued to writhe in pain and moan and sob. The Fox news crew entered the house and heard the noise and went to the bedroom with their lights on and camera recording.

They rounded the corner and walked to the bedroom door and entered and to their right they saw them now brightly lit by the camera lights. The two looked over at the light but it blocked their view blinding them. They were like deer caught in the headlight for a moment before they turned their faces away.

The cute young female reporter finally regained enough composure to thrust a microphone at the two lover's faces and begin asking questions.

Jerry just kept telling them to turn off the recorder. Sandy sobbed and pleaded for them to help her and Jerry.

The news reporter told them that they couldn't help them. They couldn't touch anything as it was a crime scene and they could get in big trouble if they did.

This angered Jerry even more. Sandy was even more embarrassed as she realized that the police would see them like this and take pictures as well.

The news reporter told one of her crew to call the police.

About two minutes later they heard the police enter the house. The newsies called them to the bedroom. The police were not happy to see the news people there before them and tried to herd them out of the room. The news people resisted, claiming freedom of the press and the public's right to know and that they had been invited in and were there legally. Finally the police got the news crew out of the bedroom and into the living room. They called for backup and an ambulance.

The police tried to take a statement from the two joined lovers but they were in a lot of pain and not particularly coherent.

The ambulance arrived a few minutes later and the EMT's brought in their case of equipment and supplies and a gurney. They quickly determined that while awkward and embarrassing, the situation was not life threatening. They also found that they didn't have anything in their kit to unstick the two.

With the help of the policemen, while the news crew shot video of it all from the doorway, they managed to get the pair onto the gurney and cover them with a clean sheet from the linen closet. Since the sheet only covered them enough for decency but made it clear their condition and didn't cover their faces, Sandy and Jerry were embarrassed as the crowd of neighbors saw the EMT's wheeling them out and putting them in the ambulance before they drove them off to the hospital. A lot of the neighbors got good shots of the lovers on their cell phones as they were wheeled out on the gurney.

The police secured the scene and brought in their forensics technicians.

Meanwhile the ambulance with Jerry and Sandy arrived at the hospital. The EMT's had radioed ahead to let them know what they were bringing in. Word spread and there was a very large crowd to watch as they were taken from the ambulance and wheeled into the emergency room.

The emergency room was crowded with those wanting to see. It took a while to unstick the pair as Jean had used a lot of superglue to bond them together. Finally they were apart. Sandy who had been on top of Jerry was now placed on a table next to Jerry. The doctors and nurses then began to see to the other problems their patients were having.

The police found a computer print out Jean had posted on the refrigerator with a magnet. It was addressed to, 'The Doctors treating the Beast with Two Backs'. It contained information on the liquids that Jean had use on them as well as suggested antidotes and further information. They phoned the hospital and relayed the information as well as taking photographs of the print out and sending it to the hospital.

The doctors removed the butt plugs and smelled the carrot juice and hot sauce and immediately ordered enemas for both Jerry and Sandy. Both of whom were thoroughly humiliated as they underwent a series of enemas naked and in front of a large crowd. The enemas cleaned out both Jerry and Sandy, but didn't remove the hot sauce that had made contact with the sensitive internal tissues.

The information Jean had left helped the doctors to quickly determine that their patients while in a lot of pain would be easily treated and that they were not in a life threatening situation. The rounded up the needed supplies for the antidote.

Jean's suggested antidote was added to the next series of enemas and seemed to really help. They then had Jerry and Sandy gargle with the antidote which also helped considerably.

Jerry's cock and balls were very irritated but a gentle washing with the antidote reduced the pain level.

Sandy was in a somewhat worse situation. They couldn't give her a douche with the antidote as doing so would force some of the hot sauce deeper and into her womb and possibly into her ovaries. They had to use a speculum to dilate her and manually swab her entire vagina with the antidote. Humiliation doesn't begin to describe how Sandy felt at having to undergo this treatment.

The whole thing from the time they entered the emergency room until they were finally taken to their rooms was recorded with videos and still pictures. This was a unique situation and the doctors wanted to make sure that they fully documented it so they could write it up for the numerous journal articles they knew they would write. The hospital also wanted the documentation and pictures and videos to show that they had done everything correctly and would not be sued. The other personnel in the emergency room watching were justified as training.

Jerry and Sandy were heavily sedated due to the pain and quickly fell asleep. The doctors kept them sedated for several days. Finally they were allowed to fully wake. Both Jerry and Sandy were still in some pain. The doctors administered pain killers.

It was almost a week before the doctors let the police question Jerry and Sandy.

Both Jerry and Sandy wanted lawyers before speaking to anyone. They wanted to know where they stood and what options they had.

They were in separate rooms and the police made sure they did not communicate with each other or anyone else. They wanted to make sure that they had usable statements that would hold up in court.

The lawyers told both Jerry and Sandy the same thing. The worst thing that Jean could be prosecuted for would be assault and that a jury would probably not convict given the circumstances. Given the circumstances of the attack, Jean probably could have shot them and gotten off with at worst a minimal sentence.

They were also informed that in court all the videos and pictures would be evidence and become public records. They would need the pictures and videos to prosecute and while they might try to get them sealed, Jean's attorney would argue that they needed to be open and he would win. They could sue in civil court but the same situation about the videos and pictures would be in place and they could be countersued. It would be messy at best and as bad as it was, suing would make it much worse for them. And the final outcome at best would be a phyric victory as it would cost more than they could ever hope to get from Jean. And to add insult to injury, after a judgement against Jean, she could declare bankruptcy and pay them almost nothing.

The bottom line was that they would be best off not suing and not pursuing assault charges.

The police tried to question them after they had talked to their lawyers. The both told the police that they didn't want to press any charges as no real long lasting harm had been done and it was a rather embarrassing situation that they didn't want to make worse by making it public.

The police tried to persuade them then the District Attorney tried to persuade them but the were adamant. They did not want to press charges and would not help the police or DA.

It seemed Jean had calculated correctly that they would not want to make things worse by prosecuting her.

The hospital did help by smuggling them out past the waiting reporters. Jerry went home. He watched the news and his situation began to sink in. He was a laughing stock. Worse was that his love life was ended. No woman would ever date him, let alone sleep with him ever again.

He shut himself in and worked on growing a beard. He dyed his hair using materials that Jean had left. He ordered food to be delivered and didn't go out of the house for over a month.

Sandy went home and saw the news and realized that she was not only a laughing stock but everyone thought she was a total slut. The only relationships she would have would not be ones she wanted to even think about. Her life in this town was ruined. She would have to move far away and start her life over if she ever wanted a chance at happiness. So she moved as soon as she could.

Jerry did not have the option of moving. Jean had emptied their bank account so he only had a little money in his personal account. He could still work if his job was still there after his absence. He did programming and fortunately his employer was tolerant since he was a good programmer and hadn't been on a project that the delay would hurt. He would be allowed to work from home but would have to come into the office at least one day every other week to meet with his supervisor. Jerry was thankful and told them that would be wonderful.

Jerry's e-mail account was constantly full for months before things died down. Tons of e-mail from dominant men and women who wanted to abuse and beat him. People saying hateful things. He deleted it all for months without reading it.

Jerry had thrown himself into his work and spent his spare time surfing the web for porn to jack off to. That was all his sex life had been reduced to.

Finally he broke out of his funk enough to start reading his e-mail again. He still deleted a lot of it before even opening it. The subject was enough to trash it.

About this time Jerry got the pictures from Jean showing her new body. She was even hotter than she had been when they were together and he jacked off to her photos for days.

Finally he'd had enough. He regained some sense of balance and deleted Jean's pictures.

Reading his e-mails, he found several e-mails from other guys that were sympathetic, Among them was one that was different. The writer was not only sympathetic, he also thought Jerry's ass was cute.

Jerry was strictly heterosexual, but he hadn't had any relief other than his hand in months and didn't look to be getting any pussy for quite some time if ever. So he was willing to at least entertain the thought of getting satisfaction some other way.

He began corresponding via e-mail with the guy, Paul. They began chatting on Skype and moved to video. Jerry thought Paul wasn't bad looking for a guy. "If I did go that way, I wouldn't kick him out of bed."

Jerry was beginning to wonder what was happening to him. He was actually thinking of having sex with a guy! But Paul seemed so nice. "I can talk with him so easily," thought Jerry.

Jerry was confused. He was strongly heterosexual, but since that outlet was no longer available to him and he was horny as hell, he was thinking of sex with another man.

He talked with Paul and explained his thoughts and feelings. Paul was sympathetic and supportive. They continued to talk for days.

Finally Paul suggested that they meet for coffee. Just coffee. Nothing more said Paul, just two friends having a cup of coffee. Jerry finally agreed. On one level he thought of it as a date, a date with another guy. A gay date. But he could tell himself that he was just meeting a friend from the internet. For coffee.

It was just coffee as Paul had said. Paul did not make any advances in any way. Jerry found Paul to be friendly and easy going and found him even easier to talk to face to face than through the computer. They agreed to get together again for coffee.

They began to get together for coffee regularly and Jerry began to look forward to it. One day Paul suggested they grab dinner together. They did.

They became drinking buddies and used to attend sports bars to watch games.

You know where this is going, and it got there. The first time Paul sucked Jerry. He told him that tonight he was going to pleasure Jerry and Jerry did not have to to anything but enjoy himself. After he had sucked off Jerry and swallowed his come, he moved up and kissed Jerry.

"That wasn't so bad was it?"

"Where did you learn to give head like that? It was probably the best head I've ever had."

"A couple of previous lovers and a young lady I know."

"A woman?"

"Yes, I'm gay and have know that since I can remember. But I'm not dumb. In high school, I had a friend who was a girl. She preferred other girls. Gay wasn't acceptable in those days so we went together to provide each other cover. She had gone out with lots of guys and she found that a hand job or better yet a blow job would satisfy them. She got very good at it since she wanted it over with as soon as possible. She had quite a reputation and no one ever suspected that she was gay. She was a perfect cover for me. And with me she didn't have to give hand jobs or suck me off. She did both on occasion because she cared for me and I had gotten dumped by lovers a few times."

She really taught me how to give blow jobs with one of my lovers. She guided me and coached me and took my cock sucking to a new higher level. She was right. After she taught me how to really give good head, I had my pick of gay boys."

"She taught me technique but the most important thing she taught me is attitude and empathy are what make truly memorable blow jobs."

"I guess growing up gay was difficult."

"Yeah, you could say that and it would be an understatement."

"Now that you're rested, let's see if we can get you up again. I have something in mind to do with your erection that you will love."

"What?"

"When you get nice and hard, I'm going to grease up your pole and my asshole and introduce them to each other. I haven't had a nice hard cock up my ass in a while and I miss it. Yours is a nice size and should do the job."

Afterwards Jerry lay back basking in the afterglow of his orgasm.

"There. Wasn't that wonderful?"

"You've got the hottest tightest ass I've ever fucked."

"Damn straight I have."

"Can I do anything for you?"

"Jerry, you did. You let me suck your cock which I love, and you fucked my ass which I also love and in case you didn't notice I came rather hard while you fucked my ass."

"Oh."

"Tonight is about your pleasure. If there is another night, perhaps we can talk about it and you can do something if you like. There is no obligation. I like you and giving you pleasure gives me pleasure."

A few days later they talked about Jerry trying things. Jerry decided to start with sucking Paul's cock. Paul guided and coached Jerry. Paul came in Jerry's mouth. Jerry swallowed some of it but some ran down his chin. Paul pulled Jerry up and licked his come from Jerry's chin then kissed him.

"That was nice. You did very well for a first time."

"It was an interesting experience being on the other side of a blow job. I can see why you like it and some women like it too. Thanks for the guidance."

"My pleasure."

Jerry and Paul became fuck buddies. It took weeks of Paul playing with Jerry's ass before Jerry told Paul, "Quit playing with my ass. It feels good and I'm tired of waiting, I want your cock up my ass."

Jerry's first time with a cock up his ass was good. It got better with practice. Jerry was getting a lot of sex with Paul, but still missed fucking a nice tight cunt. Paul noticed that Jerry wasn't entirely happy and they talked about it.

"I may have a solution. Remember I told you about my high school cover."

"Yeah, but she's a lesbian. So how does that help me?"