Making the Beast with Two Backs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turns out she broadened her horizons a bit and is bi now. She is in a relationship with another woman but they have an agreement that she can have a man occasionally."

"You're kidding."

"Are you interested?"

"Hell yeah!"

"There's a hitch. Her significant other has to watch."

"I can handle that."

"If she gets to watch, I want to watch too."

"I can handle that too."

"Good, I'll talk to them."

"Please do."

It was a week later when Paul and Jerry met Elise and Fran. They had coffee and chatted and talked about ground rules. It was decided to use Jerry's bed and that since Jerry and Elise would be naked, it was only fair that Fran and Paul be naked so Elise and Jerry wouldn't be embarrassed. Fran and Paul could masturbate if they wanted.

Saturday was the big day. Elise and Fran arrived and everyone sat in the living room and had a drink to relax. They all knew why they were there and finally Fran said, "We've been putting it off long enough. Let's do it."

They went to the bedroom and everyone was nervous as they stripped. Elise and Jerry got on the bed and started feeling each other while Paul and Fran sat in chairs on one side of the room and watched.

Jerry and Elise soon got a bit hotter and were going at it and got into a sixty nine. Fran had her fingers in her sex and her other hand was playing with her nipples. Paul was slowly masturbating while his other hand played with his nipples.

Jerry and Elise broke their sixty nine and Elise spread her legs wide and brought her knees to her chest as Jerry got between her legs and rubbed the head of his cock up and down Elise's slit, wetting it with her juices. She then reached down and grabbed his erection and guided it to her opening. Jerry shoved forward sinking his erection into Elise as she moaned with pleasure and he sighed. He leaned down and sucked on one of Elise's nipples as she teased the other one. Her other hand was on the back of Jerry's head, holding it to her breast.

Jerry began to thrust in and out of Elise. Slowly at first but building speed and intensity. Elise released Jerry's head and he lifted it and took in a deep breath as the continued to thrust.

Paul and Fran were really getting into it and masturbating at a furious pace. Fran came on her fingers. Moments later she recovered enough to continue working towards another orgasm.

Several minutes later Elise came and her orgasmic spasms soon triggered Jerry's orgasm. Their sounds triggered Paul's and Fran's orgasms.

It took a few minutes before they all recovered. They were all a bit embarrassed and awkward. Paul rescued the situation.

"That was hot. We all got off so there is nothing to be embarrasses about. I'm still so hot I want to make love to Jerry right now."

"I want to make love with Elise," said Fran.

Everyone looked at each other and now two pairs of lovers made love on the bed next to each other.

Afterwards they all agreed that it was a very successful evening and that they should do it again when Elise or Jerry needed to get a taste of the opposite sex.

After Elise and Fran left, Jerry turned to Paul.

"That was nice. Making love to Elise was pleasurable. But it's funny, as nice as it was, I prefer your ass. It's hotter and tighter than any cunt and more satisfying. And you give better head. Not that I'm complaining about Elise's blow job. Yours is just better."

"While it was nice, it was missing the emotional connection that makes it really great. When we have sex it's better because to the emotional connection we have."

"Come on. Let's go back to bed."

"Yes. Let's."

Several days later, Jean's latest pictures arrived in Jerry's e-mails. Paul looked over his shoulder as he opened the attached photos.

"Your ex?"

"Yeah."

"Nice pussy and nice rings."

"Yeah. But she doesn't do much for me any more."

Jerry opened the next photo.

"Now that's really nice. I wonder though, doesn't it interfere with getting a blow job?"

"I don't care if he gets a blow job or not."

"Just wondering."

"I know. Sorry if I overreacted."

"I don't care either. It was just curiosity. I'd rather suck and fuck yours anyway."

"The feeling is mutual."

"Well then close that and let's go to bed."

******

A year after the incident with the beast with two backs, Jean called Jackie. Jean brought Jackie up to date on what she had been up. Jean asked what happened after she'd left.

Jackie told her everything that had transpired. The story had really gotten a lot of attention and not just locally. It went national and international. Jerry and Sandy were the butt of jokes worldwide.

Sandy had to leave town and no one knew where she ended up.

Jerry had gone into hiding in his house, even as the reporters kept trying to interview him. She saw him the other day at a coffee shop. He'd grown a beard and dyed his hair to disguise himself, but it was Jerry.

He was holding hands and making goggly eyes with a guy. It looked like they were a couple from the way they acted.

"You really did a number on Jerry. He's turned gay since you did what you did to him. It's almost funny to see him and his lover. He was so totally homophobic and now..."

"Shit, I wanted him to suffer a sexless, horny, miserable life."

"Well you turned him into something he hated, gay. So there is that."

"I guess it will have to do. That and thinking of him as a cocksucker getting fucked in the ass. Maybe if I fucked him in the ass with a large strap-on he wouldn't have cheated on me."

"Send me the wedding photos. I want to see this man of yours."

"Ok. Will do. Gotta go now."

End