Making the MILF List Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,190 Followers

She is trying to seduce me, I told myself. It is working. I popped to my feet, cock peeking out of the robe. "Of course. You are certainly correct." I walked upstairs to Mom's bedroom. She followed, turning off the light behind us leaving only the sound and shifting light of the TV. I noticed it was about eight. I cracked the door to Mom's bedroom and listened. I heard the even breathing of a sleeping woman. I dropped my robe and stood at the door naked. My mother came up behind me and I felt her hands on my naked waist. She rubbed my ass with her hands, stroking my cheeks. Her face neared my ear.

"What are you going to do?" She whispered.

"I am going to fuck her, like you suggested." Her hands were moving softly up and down on my sides. My cock twitched. I bit my lip, grasping all the control I could and refusing to seize my mother and fuck her right there. I knew I had to win this or the whole MILF list idea would get hi-jacked by a bunch of MILFs who would turn us boys into sex toys. I knew this with the most basic part of my manhood—my cock.

I pushed open the door, moving out of my mother's clutches and crept to my original side of the bed, my mother's bed where her blond best friend lay sleeping, her bare back visible in the dim light. I slipped under the light sheet and shuffled up close to Mrs. Wills' body. She moaned in her sleep. My hard cock was bent down, wedged between her legs as she lay on her side. I reached over her body and began to rub her tits. She rolled onto her back. My mouth covered one breast and my hand slithered down to her crotch, rubbing her there petting her corn silk pubic hair. Her legs opened. Her hips began to twitch up, little jerks as I rubbed her pussy. She grunted when I found and rubbed her little clit. When I felt the first bubbles of moisture in her cunt, I pressed a finger into her. Her legs went wide and she mumbled, 'fuck me'. I moved over her and mounted her, pressing my cock into her without delay. Her legs opened wider. I kissed her on her lips but she turned away. I moved my lips down to her nipples and she grunted each time I sucked one hard nipple into my mouth. My cock was part way inside of her.

I rose up and her head shook and her eyes opened. I pressed my hips down and my cock pierced her body, slicing down through her pussy till I was firmly rooted in her body. Mrs. Wills' head came up and she kissed me hard on the lips. One of her hands grasped the back of my head. Her mouth opened and her kiss became deeper and harder and more urgent. Her hips bumped against me, packing my prick into her more firmly. Mrs. Wills broke the kiss. "Fuck me. Please fuck me." She hissed.

A light came on. We both looked over to see my mother sitting in the bedroom lounge chair, her robe partially open, showing us her huge tits and belly. It draped across her open legs, hiding her pussy which was also covered by her two hands. Then we both heard a buzzing sound. I noticed an open box beside her a number of implements scattered beside it, nipple clamps and fuzzy handcuffs and such.

"She's fucking herself." Mrs. Wills said wonderingly. Sure enough, my mother began to stroke the hidden implement into her pussy, hunching her hips while rubbing her tits free of the robe with the other, free hand. "God, your mother is sexy!" Mrs. Wills whispered into my ear. "Are you going to fuck her?"

Just the question roused me and I started stroking cock in pussy faster, focusing on Mrs. Wills face in the partial light. I picked up speed and intensity and she caught the moment. She put her feet flat on the bed, laid her hands and arms flat as well and began to flex her hips up at me as I pounded down into her. Mrs. Wills grunted and wheezed but she was far behind me in tempo. I increased speed as I felt the orgasm approach, pounding her harder and harder as she grunted below me. I grabbed her perfect ass and pulled her hard against me, burying my cock completely in her seething cunt. The orgasm thrashed through me, spilling me into her hunching body. I jerked through an orgasm and then dropped onto my back beside her.

As I gasped for breath, I heard my mother coming. I knew she was coming because she chanted 'coming, coming, coming' over and over again till her voice was lost in a snarl of pleasure and frustration. I was still catching my breath when Mrs. Wills rose to her knees and moved down my body, kissing through the moisture there till she came to my languid cock. She licked and sucked on it, nuzzling it with her lips and blowing on the head till it began to revive. Mrs. Wills sucked my cock deep into her throat and began to blow me. When the prick was fully hard, she moved back up my body and mounted me, facing me and began to ride. In minutes orgasm crashed into her and her body seemed to jerk and shake as though she were a puppet with an epileptic puppet master, all the while wheezing and snorting, panting for breath but never speaking. She rode me with her hands on my shoulders, gripping me like I was a handrail on a rolling ship.

Once the first orgasm passed, she resumed riding me. She got to her feet and became a sock cunt, fitting over my cock from above and touching me nowhere else except her palms on my chest which balanced her. She bounced up and down on my cock, holding it with her cunt, moving up and down on the top half of it several times before she tired and settled firmly down onto me. She got back to her knees and continued riding me. My strength returned. I began to arch my hips to meet her downward strokes, hitting her hard with my body as she came down. My hands found her ass and pulled her down onto my cock, over and over again. We kept this motion up till Mrs. Wills was gasping and moving automatically, her head arched completely back, so that her eyes were staring at the ceiling. I continued to jerk her body down onto my cock with my hands at the same time I flexed my hips up at her, driving my cock higher, deeper. Every fourth or fifth stroke Mrs. Wills would shudder and tense, shaking and making gagging sounds deep in her throat as she fought to breathe around the throes of pleasure rippling through her body. She got tenser and tenser till she convulsed, flopping over top of me, dangling her huge breasts in my face and mumbling, 'back, back, back'. She was too spent to move but I wasn't.

I sat up, meeting her mouth and kissing her hard. Her nearly limp arms looped around me but her hands could not close or grip. Her lips mashed against mine without strength. I twisted and lifted till I had her on her back and could pound my cock into her. At that moment, my mother struggled out of the chair and came to the bed. She pulled the sheet off our bodies and sat on the bed. Her hand stroked my back as I fucked Mrs. Wills. Mrs. Wills lay inert below me, her lips move slowly but no sound emerged. I grasped her ass and pounded down into her body, harder and harder.

Then out of the ashes of her stillness, Mrs. Wills shrieked and her whole body convulsed around my cock, shaking and shuddering while she grunted, 'oh, oh, oh, oh' and nothing else. She sounded surprised. I continued to fuck her and she began to come again after another minute. Then she was coming again and again, straining below me, arching her body then curving it up, kissing me hard as I drove my cock home, over and over. I rose over her on my arms, changing the angle but continuing to plunge my cock into her pussy. Mother put her hand onto Mrs. Wills' chest, grasping a nipple and pinching it hard. Another orgasm flashed through the blond woman. Mom moved to the other nipple, rolling it around between her thumb and forefinger till Mrs. Wills' body ceased shaking from the last orgasm. Then Mom pinched the second nipple hard. Mrs. Wills screamed again and bucked underneath me, pounding her pussy up at me which seated my cock in her snatch. She arched her whole body, coming as she did. I had no space to stroke so just held my position, trying to keep as much weight off her as possible because I loved the feel of her cunt stretching tight around my cock. We dropped together, our pubic bones crushing together and my cock piercing her. Then she was coming again while I continued to thrust into her, building over a few minutes till her heels began to pound the bed and her ass quivered, thrusting up at me too fast to match. I dropped down on her, pinning her to the bed and grasped her ass. It seemed anything I did brought a new wave of ecstasy on the woman. She shook and shivered and then wrapped her legs around my hips, tiring soon her heels slipped down to my thighs before relaxing onto the bed entirely. I began to come with her but she barely noticed. I pumped load after load of cum into Mrs. Wills' body, pounding it deeply into her, washing her with the flow of pleasure issuing from my deepest need for her.

My mother's hand felt between our bodies, both of us widened our legs, Mrs. Wills' legs wider than mine, coating me on the outside as we both fought to regain our breath. My mother stood up and dropped her robe. I turned my head and gazed at her semi-nude body. Her great breasts stood proudly out from her body. I rolled towards, her, dismounting Mrs. Wills, leaving a track of come across her supine body. I faced Mrs. Wills and my mother stripped off her panties and crowded onto the bed, pressing her naked body against me. If I had possessed the energy, I would have fucked her. She smelled so good and felt hot and sexy pressed against me. But I was physically incapable of moving so unless she did all the work, I had no chance. I slept with the concession that I would wake up and fuck her tomorrow and the deal would be done.

However, it was light when I woke. My mother was sitting up. "Shush." She said, cocking her head and listening. "I think I heard something downstairs."

Then I heard it too, the clink of keys on the table below, the coffee table.

"Shit. One of the girls is home!" Mother rose up, donned the robe and disappeared. She returned, pale and rushed. "We have to get her awake and out of here, right now. Dalia is in the shower!" Thus our weekend ended early and without any proper denouement except for a frantic covering of the evidence of our passion, lots of potpourri and air freshener. Mrs. Wills got into her car and drove home, calling when she arrived to let us know she arrived safe. We were worried she was too cock drunk to drive but no, she arrived safely and without notice. Turns out it was for the good because husband and son arrived earlier than expected as well. Rain spoiled their camping so they arrived around noon on Sunday. In the wake of this experience, things returned to a sort of balanced sameness. Mother and I both acted as if nothing had changed but in the back of my mind, I could see her naked, her great breasts and the slight paunch of her sexy belly where I wanted to lay. But I managed to maintain my cool for most of the week, but then came Friday.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,190 Followers