Making Yasmini My Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ridemypole
Ridemypole
118 Followers

"How long have you been awake?"

"About 10 minutes."

I could see there was something on her mind. Something was bothering her.

"Baby, what's going on? What are you thinking about?"

"My sister. You were right. I have been jealous of her and what she's accomplished. Part of me hated that she had you and I had a bum for a husband. Everyone did know, including me, but no one did anything about it till you decided to rape me. You did it because you were angry with me and I completely understand why. I want to have a great relationship with my sister, but that's going to have to include telling her about us. I know you probably think I'm crazy, but for us to do this long-term she has to know."

"And what happens when she threatens to kick you ass from here to hell?"

"I honestly don't think she will and here's why. I'm not going to ask her if I can start fucking you. I'm going to ask her if she will let me carry her child, so she can have the baby she wants so badly. The condition will be that you and I make a baby the old fashion way and that once I have her baby, you give me one too. If by some strange chance I have twins, although twins don't run in my family, she can pick which one she wants as her baby."

"I think she would be amazed by your offer, but probably not about you strategy of how to get pregnant. She's actually told me she would find someone for me to have sex with on a regular basis, because she can't, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be on that list of candidates."

"I honestly think she'll actually be ok with it. Maybe not at first, but I believe she'll see this as the best option for all of us. She'll be happy because she has the baby she's always wanted, she'll still have you, I'll get the baby I want and I'll have you too and you get the babies you want and both sisters. Everybody wins."

"You've really thought this out haven't you? What are you going to tell her when she asks if you and I have been fucking while she was away?"

"I'm going to tell her that I asked you to, but you refused. That you said you could never cheat on her."

"But that's a lie."

"I know, but I'm trying to create a great situation for everyone involved. Telling her we've been fucking is not the way to do that. I truly hate lying to her, but it's the best thing to do in this scenario. I will tell her that you and I will keep our time together to when she's on her trips, so she has you all to herself when she's home. That way she knows we're not sneaking around behind her back."

"Boy! I can't wait to see how this all turns out. I'm buying a flack jacket just in case though. This could get really ugly, really quickly. And I know who she's coming after if it goes bad, but if she actually agrees to it, I agree with you that it truly gives everyone what they want."

"OK! I feel much better that we've talked about it."

"I just hope you're right. You're having my baby either way."

"Yes! I am. You now have about 24 hours left to knock me up, so you better get busy baby."

"When are you going to the doctor to find out if you are or aren't pregnant?"

"In two weeks. I should have my period late next week, but I'm praying I miss it. That will be a great sign."

"I'm actually excited to find out too."

"I'll call you from the doctor's office. You'll be my first call. Uuumm, I guess you'll be my only call under the circumstances, huh?"

"Yeah, guess I will."

"I want to go to the mall real quick."

"What for?"

"We're going to go buy me a bunch of new bra and panty sets. Really sexy ones that turn you on and make you super horny for me. I'm going to start taking better care of myself and looking sexy for you."

"WOW! That sounds great Yasmini. You really do have a sexy body, but you cover it up too much. I'm not saying you should dress like a slut...except when you're with me...just don't be afraid to be sexy. You truly are a beautiful woman Yasmini."

"Thank you Mike. No one has ever told me that."

"They're idiots then. You want to go now?"

"Yes, let's go."

"We should have a sexy transformation party."

"What is that?" She said laughing.

"We burn, cut up, throw away or do whatever you want to do to all your current bras and panties. Well, except the ones I took off you the first time I fucked you. I'm keeping those forever! They are very special to me."

"I understand. That bra and panty set literally represents the beginning of our future together. How about I wear those on special occasions as a reminder of how our life together started?"

"Sounds great to me! Who's driving?"

"I am!"

We drove to the mall and went to one of the large department stores. When headed to the lingerie department, where Yasmini asked to be measured to ensure she knew the proper size bra she should be wearing.

"Based on your measurements miss, your proper bra size is a 38C.

I was just glad to hear the C cup part. Her tits fit just right in my big hands. The young sales person was talking to Yasmini as she measured her and I overheard part of their conversation.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome and if I may be so bold and say that; and I mean this as a sincere compliment, I love your nipples. They are extremely sexy, but then, so are you. I apologize if I've embarrassed you. That was in no way my intention."

"NO! Uh, no, that's ok. Thank you for the compliment."

"You're welcome. Just let me know if I can help you any further."

"WOW! She is hot for you baby."

"Stop it Mike."

"My love, I'm telling you right now, she wants you...and you should want her. She's got a nice tight body, a nice set of tits on her and I bet she's tight. My guess is she's about 25ish and Arab or Middle Eastern. WOW! My cock just twitched at the thought of you two together."

"You have a sick mind Mike. I'm not a lesbian!"

"Oh! I know you're a dick chic, but she wants to sample your nectar and I'm going to prove it to you."

"What are you going to do? You better not embarrass me!"

"Baby, I would never ever do that."

We picked out some styles and colors that we both thought were sexy and went to the changing room to try them all on. Yasmini had just gotten naked and put on the first bra and panty set when the girl came by and knocked on our door.

"Is everything fitting ok?"

"Yes, I think..." Yasmini started to say when I cut her off.

"Actually, we're not sure if this is the right size for her."

"What are you doing?" Yasmini whispered to me sternly.

"Could you please come in and see for sure?"

"NO!" Yasmini whispered loudly to me.

"Sure, I'd be happy to."

I opened the door and the girl came in our changing room. She saw Yasmini in a very sexy black lace bra and bikini panty set and I heard her gasp softly and watch her eyes get big. You could vaguely see Yasmini's dark nipples through the lace and could tell her pussy was shaved. The girl obviously like what I saw as she nervously walked up to Yasmini and double-checked the size and the way the bra fit.

"Yes. That's the perfect size for you."

"Doesn't she look amazing in that set?" I asked the girl.

"Yes, she really does!" She said nervously.

"Do her tits fit in the cup he right way? Should it push them up further? I don't know the difference in cups. Can you show me?"

Yasmini knew exactly what I was doing and give me the evil eye look. Though she was a good sport and willing to let me have some fun with their girl. The girl started to explain to me, but just in description.

"Here, show me on Yasmini. Where will her tits sit in a push-up bra versus a regular bra?"

The girl hesitantly touched Yasmini's right tit and pushed it up a little with the palm of her hand.

"A push-up bra would hold her breast up higher, also making it visibly look a little bigger."

"Does the push-up bra squeeze her tit tighter than a normal bra?"

"Um, well, yes, I guess it does."

"Show me how tight. Show me with both tits."

The girl looked very nervous, but gently grabbed both of Yasmini's tits and squeezed them the way the bra cup would. I could tell by the look on the girl's face that she was getting turned on. It was time to push her off the edge of the cliff.

"Yasmini, take the bra off for a second."

Yasmini took it off and smiled at me. She was starting to enjoy our little game.

"Now show me with both tits, so I can get a true sense of how they'd hang."

The girl grabbed both of Yasmini's naked tits and could barely talk. She was completely mesmerized by Yasmini's gorgeous tits and nipples, so I walked up right behind her and whispered in her ear.

"They're really soft aren't they?"

"God yes. Very soft."

"You like squeezing them?"

"OH YEAH!"

"Touch her hard nipples. Gently pinch them."

"Oh my god, they are so hard, but soft."

"Yasmini really likes to have her nipples sucked. They are very sensitive. Why don't you lick them a little bit?"

The girl didn't even hesitate. It was like she was in a trance and she just bent down and started licking Yasmini's nipples. Yasmini was starting to get turned on and joined me in urging the girl on.

"Now suck my nipple into your mouth. Gently suck on each of them."

"That's it. Feel my nipples getting harder?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Squeeze my tits harder while you suck them. Do you like having your tits played with?"

"Yes! It really turns me on."

That was my cue. I reach around the girl and started to rub her stomach and slowly worked my hand up to her tits. As she attended to Yasmini's tits I gently squeezed her tits and found her hard nipples. They weren't as big as Yasmini's, but still very nice. I pulled on her nipples and she gasp with Yasmini's nipple in her mouth.

I unbuttoned the girl's blouse and slipped my hand inside to grab her bra covered tits. As she increased her intensity on Yasmini's tits, I increase mine on hers as well. I discovered the girl had a front hook bra on and with my skilled hand; I unhooked it with a quick flick. Her tits fell out into the open. I winked at Yasmini and she grabbed one of the girl's tits while I grabbed the other. The girl was breathing pretty hard and obviously getting very turned on. I needed to see just how turned on.

I touched her knee and slowly slid my hand up her inner thigh. She and Yasmini were both moaning softly. I won't lie. The girl's leg felt amazing in my hand. She was very soft and smooth. As I approached her pussy, she automatically spread her legs giving me full access to her young womanhood. As I got to her pussy, I gently touched her mound to find she had panties on. Wet panties, that is. I found her slit and push one finger in just a little. She gasped and her body jerked.

Yasmini started to work overtime on the girl's tits and I reached up and grabbed her panty waistline and pulled her panties down. They were very pretty purple bikini panties and very wet. I stuck them in my pocket. I put my hand back up her skirt and found her wet, bald pussy lips and started gently rubbing them. She was wet enough that she coated my finger with her pussy juice, which aloud me to slip a finger between her lips and find her clit. She jumped and tightened her grip on Yasmini's tits. Yasmini whispered to her.

"Would you like to see my pussy?"

"Oh god yes!"

Yasmini sat on the bench, pulled up her skirt and spread her legs. Her pussy was covered in her pussy juice and the girl just looked in a daze.

"Why don't you kiss me there? Use your tongue too."

The girl didn't even hesitate. She knelt down and dove right into Yasmini's pussy and started kissing and licking away. This actually caused her pussy to become soaked and start oozing pussy juice as well. I wasn't holding back any more. I pressed against the girls clit and she started to really squirm, but didn't let go of Yasmini's pussy. I slid one finger deep in the girl's pussy and she loudly groaned into Yasmini's pussy.

I looked up at Yasmini who was extremely turned on and enjoying her pussy eating. She knew what I wanted and nodded to me ok, but whispered that I could not cum inside the girl because my cum was strictly for her. I agreed and got right behind the girl, lifted her skirt up and lined my cock up to her wet pussy hole. With a steady push, my cock began to disappear inside the girl's pussy.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK?"

"Yes baby. I'm going to fuck your tight young pussy with my big cock. I'm going to fuck you till you cum all over it and them I'm going to let Yasmini lick your pussy juices off my cock."

The girl was very tight, but I just kept pushing my cock into the depths of her pussy. I finally hit bottom and then started to slide in and out of her.

"You're stretching my pussy so wide with your big cock. My pussy is full of your cock."

Yasmini was enjoying the girl's pussy eating, but I was ready to see her spray the girls face with her pussy juice.

"Slide two fingers deep inside Yasmini's wet pussy while you eat her and then slowly start to finger fuck her. Gradually pick up your pace and see what happens."

Yasmini looked me in the eye with that, you're being naughty, look but she just smiled because she new what was cumming. Her! As the girl finger fucked Yasmini's pussy faster, I started fucking her faster. Her pussy was amazing and under different circumstances, I would have had no problem filling her pussy full of my cum, but I loved Yasmini too much to betray her like that. I gladly followed her wishes.

I started ramming my big cock into the girl's tight wet cunt and she was about to lose it herself. She had enough focus to attack Yasmini's pussy with more fervor that ever and was rewarded with Yasmini shooting cum all over her face. The girl amazed me in that she was frantically licking all of Yasmini's pussy juice up and she came. Not one drop was wasted. The girl was very skilled and watching the two girls had me so turned on that my eruption was immanent. Yasmini saw this got off the bench and laid on the floor of the dressing room.

"Mike's about to cum, he's going to pull out at the last minute and cum inside me. When he does, I want you to sit on my face and put your pussy in my mouth. OK?"

"Yes!"

"Here I cum baby. Go sit on her face."

I pulled out of the girl and immediately mounted Yasmini. It took less than a minute for my cock to explode deep inside Yasmini. In the mean time, Yasmini was attacking the girl's pussy. All of a sudden the girl started jerking and squirming and groaning loudly. She collapsed on the floor and that's when I saw it. Yasmini's face covered in the girl's pussy juice.

"Nice job baby. You look so fucking hot right now."

"Damn she tastes good. I think I want more of her."

"Really! How would that work?"

"I'm going to invite her over to my house one night when you and I are together and we're all going to spend the night in bed together. However, the same rules apply. You can only cum inside me. I'm the only one that gets your precious cum. OK?"

"I'm very ok with that baby and I love your idea. Let's ask her."

The girl was lying on the floor recuperating from her explosive orgasm. She was obviously not used to having an orgasm of that intensity.

"What is your name?"

"Safaa." She said weakly.

"You're pretty amazing Safaa. Would you like to have more fun with us?"

"YES! I would love to have more fun with you. What do I have to do?"

"Give Yasmini your contact info and she'll call you and let you know. OK?"

"Sure."

"Doing this is frowned on in my culture and I must not get pregnant."

"It's ok Safaa. We'll be very discreet and no one will every know."

"Thank you."

"No! Thank you Safaa!"

We all cleaned up, straightened up and I watched as Safaa helped Yasmini try on the rest of the bra and panty sets. She was all over Yasmini and they would even stop and kiss as they went. It was quite an amazing show. As we got ready to go, Safaa realized she didn't have her panties on.

"Where are my panties? I must find my panties!"

I pulled them out of my pocket and showed them to her.

"I have them."

"Oh thank you."

"But I've not giving them back."

"What! I need my panties!"

"You'll get them back when you come see us. OK?"

"OK."

"When you come see us, we want you to wear you sexiest dress and sexiest bra and panty set. Will you do that for us?"

"I will. I promise."

Yasmini and I both gave Safaa a passionate kiss and left. As we left the store, Yasmini started quizzing me.

"How did you plan all this?"

"I didn't baby. I swear I didn't. Safaa was awestruck with you the second she laid eyes on you. She truly and honestly thinks you're beautiful and sexy and I completely agree with her. She wanted to have you and was willing to do whatever to get you. Including letting me fuck her. She'd be considered a whore in her culture for doing that. That took a lot of guts for her to do that, but it was worth it to her."

"I've never had a guy want me that badly. Let alone a girl. I'm not a lesbian now am I?"

"No baby. You're still very much a dick chic. You just light a little female sweetness to go with it once in a while and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I love that you were willing to just go with the flow and let whatever happens happen."

"That's because I love and trust you. I know you're never going to let me get hurt or embarrassed or humiliated."

"NO! I will never allow anything to happen to you."

"Let's go home, I need a good hard fucking with that big cock of yours. I am fucking horny!"

I put her stuff in the trunk and she wanted me to drive home. I pulled out of the parking lot and we were on our way.

"Hey baby. I need you to do something for me."

"What's that?"

"Put these panties on."

"WHAT? Those are Safaa's panties aren't they?"

"Well, her wet panties to be exact! Put them on!"

"Why?"

"I'm going to fuck you in them and make you cum in them. Then I'm going to give them back to her and tell her you came in them. She'll never wash them again. She may even hang them on her wall."

"Oh my God, Mike. You really are dirty. I still can't believe I let a stranger woman eat my pussy and make me cum, but she was really good at eating my pussy. Not even close to as good as you are, but she was good."

"She had a very tight pussy too. She's not a virgin, but she hasn't fucked much. I loved how her pussy just clamped down on my cock and started milking it."

"OK! Give me her panties. WOW! They really are wet aren't they?"

"Yes. She was very hot and horny today and her very wet pussy proved it. That's what you did to her."

"I've never had a woman horny for me. That was pretty fucking amazing."

"Watching you get eaten and finger fucked by her was amazing. When you came she was frantically licking all your pussy juice up and swallowing it. She didn't let one drop hit the floor. Her belly is full of your pussy juice."

"I think part of you didn't want to pull out of her pussy. I think you wanted to fill her up with your cum and I bet anything she is very fertile right now. You would have fucked a baby inside her."

"Another time and I would have, but I wouldn't do that to you. All my cum is just for you Yasmini so I can fuck a baby inside you and when we get home, we're going to continue working on that."

"Yes we are. You're going to eat me through her wet panty crotch and after I cum in her panties; you're going pull the crotch to the side and fuck me pregnant. I'm so fucking horny feeling her wet panties against my bald pussy."

"I love it when you get so horny. It always means I get to fuck the shit out of your hot pussy. I can't wait to taste hers and your pussy juices mixed together. It'll be like a pussy juice cocktail. Hey, maybe we can bottle it and sell it." I said laughing out loud.

"You'd become a millionaire."

Ridemypole
Ridemypole
118 Followers