Making Yasmini My Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ridemypole
Ridemypole
120 Followers

"And then you and I could spend all day in bed fucking each other's brains out. God I love the idea!"

We got to the house and Yasmini literally ran in the house, jumped on her bed and spread her legs wide open.

"Hurry up. Eat my fucking horny pussy. I need to cum and then be fucked good and hard. Fuck your slut pregnant Mike."

I didn't need to be told twice. I jump on the bed right between her legs and filled my mouth with her panty-covered pussy.

"HOLY FUCK, DO YOU TASTE GOOD!"

"I knew I would. DO NOT STOP TILL I EXPLODE IN HER PANTIES!"

I ate Yasmini's pussy like I've never eaten pussy before. I attacked her pussy and licked, sucked and bit her pussy. She was groaning and squirming in minutes and the louder she got the more aggressive I got with her pussy.

"Fuck you bastard, bite my pussy. Make me cum in Safaa's panties and then rape my pussy pregnant. EAT MY CUNT GOOD!!!"

I bit down on her hard clit fairly hard and Yasmini screamed and exploded all at the same time.

"OOOWWWWW! YOU FUCKER! AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! I'M CUMMING YOU FUCKER!!!"

Yasmini grabbed the back of my head and rammed my face into her exploding cunt. I could barely breath. It was like a fire hose going off. Safaa's panties were literally soaked with Yasmini's cunt juice. I did not wait for her to come down from her orgasm. I unzipped my pants and mounted her right then.

"I'm going fuck that cunt of yours pregnant right now my slut. Get ready to take my baby!"

"You better fuck your baby in me. Get me pregnant NOW! Fuck my cunt with that big fuck pole!"

For the next 15 minutes I screwed that hell our of Yasmini's pussy and she lay there and fucked me back just as hard. It was like we were sex-crazed maniacs. It was the most physical fuck either of us had ever had. My cock was getting ready to explode and she must have sensed it, because I felt her clamp down on my cock with her pussy muscles and my cock just couldn't take it. I erupted deep inside Yasmini.

"HOLY FUCK SHIT YASMINI! TAKE MY CUM YOU SLUT!! TAKE MY BABY UP YOUR PUSSY!!

"THAT'S IT. SHOOT YOUR BABY INTO YOUR SLUTS PUSSY!"

I gave her so much cum it was running out around my cock. We were both sweating and completely exhausted. I collapsed on top of Yasmini with my cock buried and neither of us moved or said anything for like 30 minutes. Now Safaa's panties have my cum all over them too.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ridemypole
Ridemypole
120 Followers