Mambo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching behind my back, I undid the clasp of my bra. I eased one shoulder off, but did not let the cup fall away from my breast. His eyes were riveted on that breast.

"Look at me." I said. Licking his lips, he brought his eyes up to my face. I smiled, looking back at that intimate stare. My eyes traveled down his frame, admiring the male chest, and the bulging groin. He groaned, catching my eyes. I eased the other shoulder off, but still held the cups to my breast.

Walking over to him, I shuddered the bra off, letting it fall into his lap. His hands came up, reaching for the silk soft skin of my breasts.

"No." I told him stepping back, away from him. "This is my game now."

How quickly the power had shifted. He let out another shuddering breath and nodded. I let myself feel the rush of power, the rush of erotic joy at watching Doug become more and more fascinated with me. Watching him wait, and enjoy what I had to offer.

My thumb flicked under the waistband of my underwear. I eased first one hip, and then the other out, watching his eyes. He flicked between my pussy, my breasts and then my face. I have to say, the glances up to my face were the most erotic. It was as if he was baring his soul to me, telling me exactly how much power I had at that moment.

I walked over to him, his arms reaching to pull my close. When he reached for me, I pulled away, stepping further from him, just out of his arm's reach. He put his hands back down. It took a couple of times before he realized what I was doing. I wanted to step close to him, and have his hands remain at his sides. He whimpered, finally look up into my face. It was a look of desire, pleading, why can't I? But he didn't voice his concerns; instead he simply accepted my lead.

I let my hands roam down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt. He helped me ease it off. I let my hands roam freely over the skin, watching him shudder and shake. His breathing became faster when my mouth came to explore. I gently sucked each hard little nipple, listening to his breathing change. Listening to his hands thrash at his sides.

"Stand up," I ordered as I stepped away from him. I could see the words sink in. He stood, coming out of the fog for a moment. "Take them off, everything."

With little grace, the pants fell from his form, and then the underwear. His cock stood before me, naked and pure. The slender head bobbed up and down, the thick shaft promising to spread me.

"Lay down." I finally said. And he lay back on my bed.

I climbed over him, bringing my wet pussy to rest bellow his cock. His cock stood straight in front of me. I leaned down to put kisses on his chest, trying to ignore the hard, bobbing cock against my chest and belly as I moved over him. I sucked each nipple, biting it lightly. I pulled with my fingers.

I'm sure they were all wonderful sensations for him. I tried to pay good attention to his chest, but that hard cock, that cock that kept getting warmer by the second; I felt it bob against me. My pussy kept getting warmer, and more swollen, itching for that beautiful cock.

He squirmed beneath me, enjoying the sensations, murmuring his pleasure, sighing, and groaning.

Finally I brought my body up a little. He let out a long intake of air. With my hands I opened the lips of my vagina, feeling his cock hitting up against the full length. Sitting on my knees I rocked back and forth, feeling it run between my lips. Warm, pulsing, I knew little else at that moment. Rubbing back and forth, the length of his cock ran over my clit, my pussy lips, and many other pleasure drenched places.

I felt a wash of erotic control. He whimpered more under me, his hands grabbing the blankets as I found my pleasure. All he could feel was a hot warm pussy around half his cock as I used him as I pleased.

I looked down at him. His face changed with each second. His eyes closed, breathing hard as he enjoyed being underneath me. His eyes opened, a look of momentary fright passing over him, knowing that I was in full control. My plaything, my cock, to please me however I wanted!

I began to rotate my hips just as I had done on the dance floor. Flicking one hip back, and then front, changing where the cock hit my clit, my lips, and my hole. His breathing altered again, sucking air as I moved.

"Look at me." I said as he lost himself to pleasure. His eyes snapped open and he beheld me. He watched me enjoying his cock, enjoying where it hit. He looked at my face, smiling like the cat that had gotten the cream. His head lulled back realizing just how much I was enjoying myself.

I leaned down, leaning my face over him so I could kiss him. As I leaned, the angle at our pelvis changed, as I knew it surely would. His hips bucked up, sensing the alteration.

"NO." I said firmly. And he whimpered again. The hips stilled beneath me

I kissed his lips, wiggling my hips. He couldn't kiss well because his brain was focused on the sensations at his groin. I pulled down, shifting my pussy down as I found his nipples again. I kept wiggling my hips as I sucked each nipple again. His cock was positioned right at the warm, wet hole of my cunt. Despite my warnings, he was shifting back and forth, trying to get his cock up into me.

"NO!" I said again. And when his hips wouldn't cease their rocking, I knelt up on all fours, breaking the contact. My own pussy screamed at me. A cock at the door, and I broke contact!? WHAT?!

"NO! At my pace!"

He growled beneath me. My wet pussy wiggled in the air above him. "You don't like my pace?"

He curled his lip at me and finally confessed that no, he didn't like my pace. I reached down to kiss him, wiggling my pussy so he could watch.

His hand snapped up, over my body. He pulled my torso down towards him, and with sheer strength, crashed me onto him. In one quick move, he flipped me over, coming up on top of me.

I was so shocked by the quick turn of events that I couldn't think what to do.

Grabbing hold of his cock, he ran it up and down my pussy, running it over my clit, and back down to my aching hole. "Do you like this?" He asked.

Yes, yes, yes came the tortured litany from my lips. Just like me, he leaned over my body, wiggling his cock in new places as his mouth found my nipples. My back arched and I lost myself in the sensation. Cock on my pussy, and mouth on my nipple. It was beautiful, amazing and wonderful. Arching towards both things, please give me more.

"Do you want this?" he asked as he came up. He grabbed my hips, and pulled me towards himself. Sitting up, looking me in the face. His cock gleamed wet with precum. I glanced at my own pussy, bright red, swollen, and wet.

"Do you want my cock in you?"

I swallowed quickly trying to think what the words meant. "Yes."

With one hand on his cock, he played the tip right at the hole. My hips bucked towards him, trying to grab for more. His thumb came up to move over my clit. And suddenly it was my hands that were grabbing for the blankets. My hips began to dance, thrusting, bucking, swaying under his hand. He pushed, prodded, played, at my clit with one thumb, and with the other hand tortured my cunt with the head of his cock. The lips of my pussy pulsed and fluttered trying to grab more. Over and over again he teased, and made me thrust towards him. His calloused thumb sang to my clit, and my body arched towards him.

Finally my body could stand it no more. The warm rush of an oncoming orgasm enveloped me.

"I'm gonna . . ." I muttered between large sucking breaths. A groan came out of my lips. "Cum . . . cum!" I'm not sure how many words I really spoke. I could hear myself, but in between were animal like noises as the impending orgasm declared itself.

I was scared that his hands would loose their place as the orgasm quaked thru my body. But he stayed with the shudders of my body. And as my hips began to come back to the bed, he took that moment to begin to thrust his cock into me.

My pussy, tight and fluttering from orgasm, took hold of his cock. Each thrust, my pussy opened and tightened again around him. Deeper and deeper he went, my pussy tightening, clenching, enjoying. His thumb still absently played with my clit.

All the way deep in me, the head of his cock came to rest against a wonderful little spot of pure pleasure. Pushing himself deep against the wall of my cervix, my pussy began it's tightening. He pushed hard, and the deeper muscles rippled like an earthquake had gone thru them.

"Yes," I managed to hiss. My pussy fluttered, tightening, releasing, pushing him against that spot it so dearly loved. Arching the back I felt the growing crescendo of a very strong orgasm.

He began to thrust hard into me. I could hear the wet smacking of flesh hitting flesh. It became faster, and the wonderful spot was hit harder with greater frequency. His balls slapped my ass with each grind and pound.

My mind lost it. As another, much more powerful orgasm over took me. Squeezing down on his cock, I felt it suddenly grow, and then a long stream hit that spot. Deep inside a wonderful fluttering happened. I knew pleasure at each movement. That stream of cum pounded it, stimulating the muscles to squeeze him, drain him, milk him, while another place opened to take it all. It was pure pleasure.

Too quickly he was drained. Collapsing on top of me. Our breathing hard and heavy, and we each tried to wrap closely around each other again.

Minutes went by as we lay wound in a pile. He kissed my forehead, my nose, my lips, gentle, rejoicing in the pleasure that had wound thru me. My hands lightly found his flesh, tracing him, knowing him.

12