The Hot Tub

Story Info
Dani needs help with laundry and ends up in hot water.
5k words
4.53
12.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers. As you know I occasionally have to go off on a diversion from my normal material. This time I have kept Dani as the central protaganist, ok I will be honest, what I mean is that the story revolves around him, and he's very soon out of his depth. Pun intended. I apologise to all of you looking for a quick rub story, this might not quite do it for you, but then again maybe it will. I don't want to give everything away but there's no penetrative sex, there's a small amount of oral, the story is written as a slow burn introduction to a situation that could, depending on your imagination lead to an explosive conclusion. However, that conclusion isn't here and it may come later. So in case you didn't work it out, it's a tease story, it's designed to hopefully get your juices flowing. I wanted to try and write something sort of original and plausible, whilst getting you all turned on and a bit hot under the collar, or wet in the panties. As ever all my characters are over 18, and reside in a place where 18 is the age of majority. This story doesn't reflect any situation that ever happened in my real life (unlike some of my others) and all the characters are fictitious. Well that's the legal bit out of the way and so I hope you enjoy "The Hot Tub".

The Hot Tub

Friday evening and it was a crap end to a crap week. Work had been absolutely hectic for weeks, the customers more than demanding and I'd had to work late. I'd missed out on the Friday after work drinks session at 5pm with the lads who'd simply waved goodbye as they trotted off to the pub and I stared blankly at the computer screen. By the time I'd wrapped up the final deals it was too late to join them. Instead, I'd driven home, eaten what I could find in the fridge, which was typical bachelor fare, I really needed to go food shopping tomorrow. It was now 8pm and I had decided to at least get the laundry out of the way before the weekend started, at least that would be one less thing to think about.

That was the final piece of shit to happen, I'd got the first load inside, soap and conditioner added and set the program; nothing. Nada. Silence. The machine refused to start. I looked at the clever digital display and all it said was E101. Some error message that probably explained everything to a proper engineer, but that meant totally zip to me. Until I found the manual and then translated the fault into layman's English. Even then the cause of a float damper being compromised due to excessive soap/water/or other foreign invasive didn't fill me with either confidence or knowledge to fix it quickly.

"Damn!" I swore out loud, ok my actual words were a whole lot worse than that, there was no one living with me to hear so I am sure you can imagine what was said. This was just great wasn't it. I had a whole week's laundry to do; white shirts, colours, underwear and of course my bedding and finally towels. Yes, I might be a single guy living alone but I knew how to do laundry. The whole process usually takes a good couple of hours and now I couldn't even start it. I sat on the floor fiddling with the machine but nothing I did made the slightest bit of difference. Giving up on the machine for now as I was in no state to start taking it apart and figuring out then problem logically I sat there wondering what I was going to do? I didn't even know where the nearest launderette was. Was it even open at night? Did I need coins? Do launderettes even operate on coins these days of plastic cards and phone wallets. Actually I wasn't even sure if I had any coins? How much was it? Was that even relevant?

All these thoughts and questions rattled around my brain as I sat there until I came to one final conclusion. My neighbour. Mrs Dodds lived next door and appeared to be roughly the same age as me, in her mid to late forties. I'd chatted to her a few times; over the garden fence and in the street when our path's crossed, coming and going from home, although I'd never been invited in. I knew she was divorced and lived with her daughter; Polly or Poppy or something like that. I wasn't sure of her age, but Mrs Dodds; her name was Peggy I remembered, had said something about finishing college so she had to be at least 18 or 19 I guessed. Anyway, that I decided was my only solution, knock next door, apologise for calling late and beg to borrow her washing machine. It wasn't perfect and I'd make sure to make it up to her, but I hoped she'd help me out. She had always come across as a decent enough person, surely she'd understand and whilst not the thing to do on a Friday night I couldn't come up with anything else. Except of course I could leave everything until the next day, try and repaid the machine, if I even could, and then start my laundry. The thought of trying that, not being able to fix the damn machine and still being in the same position I was now urged me that this was my best option.

I bundled everything into two large black bin bags, walked next door and nervously rang the bell. I was surprised when the daughter opened it and even more surprised to see what she was wearing. She had long dark hair that fell past her shoulders framing a petite and pretty face. She was nearly as tall me and her dark hair was a stark contrast to the white towelling robe that she wore. The robe stopped at mid-calf level and her feet were bare I noticed. I suddenly wished I had opted for option one of waiting until tomorrow to see if I could fix the stupid machine, but of course that was too late now.

"Oh, hi Mr Harris," she recognised me, not commenting on my two suspicious black plastic bin bags.

"Oh, hello," I still couldn't recall her name properly, "is your mother in? I need to ask her a favour."

"No, sorry, she's had to go away for the weekend to her sister, she's not very well. So Mum has gone to help her out for a few days. What was the favour you wanted?"

Well, that was my plans scuttled. My laundry would have to wait. I'd have to get up early tomorrow and try and fix the machine. Back to option one then.

"Oh, it was nothing really, my washing machine just broke down on me and I have a whole week's worth of laundry to get done. I was going to ask your Mum if I could use your machine, but don't worry, I'll get mine fixed tomorrow hopefully."

"Don't be silly, of course you can use ours."

"Well, I don't know, you said your Mum isn't here. I don't want to be a nuisance to you."

"It's no nuisance. And Mum would be cross with me if I didn't offer to help you out. What are neighbours for anyway. Is that your laundry you have with you?"

"Yes, sorry there's quite a lot of it, I didn't manage to get any done during the week."

"Come on in then, let's get you started."

She fully pulled open the front door and ushered me inside. The layout was very much like that of my own house next door. We went down the hallway, past the stairs through to the back of the house into the kitchen which then led to a small utility room area by the back door. That's when I had another surprise. I had assumed that Poppy/Polly was on her own, instead as we entered the kitchen, I saw a second girl sat at the breakfast bar. Whereas, Poppy/Polly was dark haired this second girl was blonde, her hair cut quite short and she too was dressed only in a towelling bathrobe. Whether or not it was because she was seated, I couldn't decide but her robe seemed much shorter, just about covering her to mid-thigh. I tried not to stare however, she was the first to speak.

"Ooh who's this, Pol?" Well at least I now knew my neighbour's name was Polly.

"Anna, this is Mr Harris from next door, his washing machine broke so I offered him to use ours. Mr Harris, this is Anna, a friend from college. She's staying over while my Mum is away to keep me company."

Anna stepped off her kitchen stool and offered a hand in greeting. Damn, I was right, her bathrobe was way shorter than Polly's. I tried but failed not to stare at her legs that seemed to be way too long and disappear under a way too short bathrobe.

"Hi, Mr Harris," she greeted me as she shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you, Anna, please both of you call me Dani. Mr Harris makes me feel old. And whilst I am older than you both I'm not ancient." I tried to be a bit light-hearted.

"No problem, Dani," Anna giggled as she said my name.

"The washing machine is through here," announced Polly, "but then you probably worked that out already." She smiled and led the way through to the utility room. "The machine is quite new so if you need help figuring it out then just ask."

"Thanks, Polly. I will." At that I emptied my bin bags of clothes onto the floor and started again to sort them into different loads for washing. The two girls stood in the doorway watching as I separated my bedding, towels and coloured clothes.

"Mmm nice boxers," Anna commented as I piled up a week's worth of dirty underwear.

"Thanks, erm, I think that they're just normal underwear really," I was starting to get embarrassed as the two girls stepped closer to get a better view of my laundry. I tried to keep my underwear hidden under the rest of my clothes, hoping that there were no obvious stains on them. It was bad enough having my dirty laundry being scrutinised by two young girls, if my underwear had anything incriminating on it I would die on the spot I am sure.

"Reminds me of that Levi's advert," Polly giggled. I knew the one they meant, Nick Kamen stripped to his boxers in a launderette so he could wash his Levi 501's much to the enjoyment of the women waiting for their own laundry to be done. Neither of these girls were old enough to remember the 1985 advert but it was such a classic that with the internet and You Tube I guessed correctly that they knew it too.

"Oh, I don't think I'm up to that standard," I replied remembering Nick's toned abs.

"You could let us decide that." Anna was getting into this. "I have no problem with you doing all that laundry in just your boxers."

"Me neither," agreed Polly.

"Um, I don't think so girls. I'm much too old for that sort of thing." I tried to put a stop to it.

"Huh, a minute ago you were telling us you weren't old at all, now you're chickening out. Which is it?"

Anna had me there.

"Well, I wasn't going to wash my jeans though." I thought I had a good answer with that.

"Seems like a waste to me. What if you can't get your machine working, then your jeans will be filthy. Much better to get everything clean now and give yourself a chance to get your machine fixed." Once again, they had an answer to counter each of my refusals.

"Yeah, Anna's right," agreed Polly. "You may as well get everything washed tonight."

"But if I wash my jeans, they can't go in with anything else and they'll take ages to dry. I don't want to disrupt your evening more than necessary." That I thought would surely end the conversation.

"Oh, don't worry about that. We were just going to hang out, open a bottle of wine and enjoy the hot tub. You're not disrupting anything."

Hot tub, well that explained the bathrobes I thought.

"So come on, we'll help you sort these all out." Anna started organising my laundry when suddenly Polly stepped in front of me and put her hands on my chest.

"Whoah, what are you doing, Polly?" I started.

"Need to get you out of that shirt, Dani. Then we can wash it with your others." She quickly undid the shirt and pulled it off, leaving my chest bare. She handed it to Anna who was still sorting the other clothes.

"Nice pecs," Anna admired as she took the shirt. "Do you work out?"

"Umm, a little." I stood not knowing what to do. I was half naked in front of the two teenagers who were quite obviously admiring my chest.

Anna finished up sorting clothes, then she picked up all my shirts, including the one Polly had just removed from me. With a quick movement she had them in the washer and the door closed. Before I could react at all she was adding detergent and conditioner and the machine started its program.

I resigned myself to sitting bare chested until the cycle finished and I could get a shirt dried.

"Now, how about those jeans?" smiled Anna.

"Oh no, there's really no need," I protested. "Besides, you can't wash them yet, you've just started my shirts."

"Don't be so shy, I'll leave your boxers on. It'll be just like the advert then. Come on, it's only a bit of fun." Anna was insistent. I looked across at Polly, hoping for some support, but she just made a face and nodded her agreement with Anna. Then quick as a flash Polly grabbed my arms while Anna made to undo my jeans.

"Ok, ok." I submitted, "but please I can do this myself" I gave in preferring to take my own jeans off, I was getting afraid that they might 'accidentally' remove my boxers at the same time in their eagerness to get my jeans off.

Gingerly I took off my jeans and Anna immediately grabbed them and threw them onto the pile of unwashed clothes.

"There, that's so much better," admired Polly. "Who wants a glass of wine?"

"Thought you'd never ask," declared Anna. "Might relax Dani too, he's looking a bit nervous." She laughed as Polly poured us all a glass of wine and the three of us sat on the bar stools at the kitchen bar while my laundry was washed.

The girls talked and mostly I sat listening to them, still uncomfortable being this close to them in my underwear. I kept glancing down to make sure the buttoned fly was well and truly buttoned. It was, but my cock had desires to escape, the company of two young girls dressed only (as far as I knew) in bathrobes fuelling its desire. I was glad that these were a pair of my smaller boxers too, not that it helped disguise the shape of my cock underneath, but the legs were pretty tight and I hoped there was little chance of anything 'falling out'. The girls too were also constantly checking me out. Or at least my underwear out. No doubt hoping that something might escape and give them a surprise view.

Polly got up to refill our glasses when Anna spoke.

"So, is the hot tub ready, Pol?"

"Yeah, I turned it on before you arrived so it will be good and hot by now. Dani, are you going to come skinny dipping with us?". Surprised by the suggestion I looked wide eyed at the two young girls.

"Oh, I don't think that would be appropriate, Polly." I tried to refuse the offer, although part of me definitely wanted to skinny dip in a hot tub with these two beauties.

"Don't be a spoilsport, Dani. How about if we all keep our swimsuits on."

"I don't have a swimsuit," I replied.

"Those boxers will be fine. Come on, I promised Anna a long hot soak, bring your glasses both of you." Polly was adamant, taking her wine glass in one hand and my arm in the other, Anna stood up and did the same. The two girls led me out of the back door onto the patio where there was a hot tub steaming in the cool night air. It wasn't a bad size actually, with space for at least six people. The water looked inviting compared to the cold night air. Polly flipped a switch and bubbles rose to the surface, gradually getting bigger and faster as the tub pumps got to work. The girls put their wine glasses on a table next to the tub and shrugged off their bathrobes. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but hidden under their robes each wore a swimsuit.

Polly's was a navy one piece that she obviously wore at the swimming pool. It was fairly modest but still showed off the curves of her breasts and hips. It narrowed to an acute 'V' from her waist to her legs, she'd shaved enough to make sure that no hair was visible and there must have been a lining as I couldn't make out the outline of her lips as she climbed into the tub.

Anna's attire was a two-piece bikini, more at home on the beach than in the pool I thought. It was bright red and was a good match for her blonde hair. Her breasts were definitely a size bigger than Polly's and they jiggled as she dis-robed, the bra was two triangles that covered her nipples, but not much else of her curvy breasts. The bikini pants were equally small, a triangle at the front covered her sex and I decided she must be completely shaved underneath as there were no signs of any pubic hair. She turned to get into the tub and flashed her arse at me. Two perfect round globes divided by the rear string of the bikini pants confirmed that she wore no more than a thong at the back.

The two girls settled into the tub and ushered me in.

"Come on Dani, you can't stand there all night, you'll freeze."

"Maybe I should stay out and manage the laundry," I offered, but the two girls would have none of it.

"Dani, get your arse into this tub now." Anna was suddenly very commanding and ultimately, I gave in. I stepped over the tub ledge and slid down into the water. Of course, the girls were right the warm, bubbly water was heavenly compared to the cool night air. We took up positions equally apart and slid down so that the water was at our chin level. In doing so, our legs met in the middle and soon our limbs were entwined as the girls attempted to rub their feet along my bare legs.

Deciding that I was already in the deep end so to speak I followed the girls' lead and played the underwater footsie game. We all surfaced a little to get a better grip, whilst this meant that we ended up further apart and they could only reach up to my knees, the good thing was that sitting higher up in the tub meant that the water was at chest level rather than chin level. This gave me plenty of opportunity to appraise both girls' breasts as they bobbed in and out of the water. Indeed, Anna's were bobbing the most being the least supported and I enjoyed the view of them floating on the surface each time she readjusted her position. Anna's breasts were definitely a size bigger than Polly's. I'd say a D cup compared to Polly's B size, or maybe a small C, but then I am a guy so what do I know about breast sizes? Other than Anna's would be enough to fill my hands and some left over. Now there was a nice thought, even though I was more a leg man than a breast man.

A couple of times Polly stood up and hopped out of the tub.

"Need to swap your laundry over," she called leaving Anna and I together. Each time she'd return with more wine and it was clear the girls were both intent on getting tipsy on the alcohol.

The next time Polly returned it was without a wine bottle. Instead she stood at the side of the hot tub and addressed me.

"Most of your laundry is done now, Dani, just your underwear to finish off and then your jeans. So, if you don't mind handing over the boxers you're wearing I'll be able to wash them with the others so that you'll have everything clean."

"What, no wait, I can't take these off, I've nothing to put on."

"There's no problem for us if you skinny dip. We told you that at the start, come on." I didn't move, not quite believing the situation I was in. Here I was, sat in a hot tub in my next-door neighbour's garden wearing only my underwear in front of two young girls who seemed determined to take away my last vestiges of clothing. It was of course Anna who made the next move. Suddenly she lunged across the tub and all but sat on my chest, forcing my head under the water. I struggled to the surface and grabbed a breath of air, surprised at her action. She hadn't finished though, while I was getting my breath, she had her hands around my waist and was tugging at my underwear. It only took her a few seconds and she triumphantly brought her hands up waving my white boxers in the air. She threw them to Polly, water cascading down her triumphant face.

"Here you go." She laughed as I pressed my hands between my legs. Sure enough, I was now bare down there, my hands grabbed my genitals as I tried to stop myself sliding off the ledge in the tub towards the deeper middle section and closer to Anna.

12