All Comments on 'Man, I Feel Like a Woman Ch. 01'

by EJ101

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Would read much better if grammar errors were fixed, some sentences I had to read a few times.

Sentences like this that had the wrong words"

"Come on, we've been best friends since we were little. When you started to grow boobs, you showed it to Matt and me and asked if it was swollen."

Should be

"Come on, we've been best friends since we were little. When you started to grow boobs, you showed THEM to Matt and me and asked if THEY WERE swollen."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

I like it! Keep the chapters coming!

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
gotta disagree

"Should be...

...you showed THEM to Matt and me and asked if THEY WERE swollen."

Sorry Anon but you are making an ignorant assumption.

If you had sisters or other female relatives or you experience with raising daughters and granddaughters, you would know that during pubescence, there is often asymmetrical growth.

Usually they will balance out with time but not without a lot of adolescent anguish and dramatics.

I have known a couple of adult women who got boob jobs because their two breasts never matched.

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*smiles*

Interesting start.... Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
people need to think

For the people correcting the grammar. I think the author is trying to show you how Victor would talk. Sounds like kind of a light southern accent, if you ask me.

Dutchgirl82Dutchgirl82over 9 years ago
Smile

Okay, could go anywhere, I'll bite for the next few chapters :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous